Welcome to Growroom420 growers forum. Growroom420 is a online cannabis growing community. Follow grow diaries, find solutions to cannabis deficiencies, learn how to grow cannabis and much more. If this is your first visit you will need to register to access the forums full features and enter our many competitions. Click here to register.

GT100 NFT System

Product reviews from real growers!
Mini-G-Star
Twitter And Raffle Admin

GT100 NFT System

Post by Mini-G-Star »

Hi guys and girls. So I am relatively new grower but been around a few along the road.
Got this GT100 for my first grow. Came packaged well and as discreet as it could be. 🙈 Upon opening all looked to be good, seemed good quality construction, sturdy build.
It went together fine and seemed to fit quite well together however once I got my water in and got it running I was left quite disappointed. The pipework for the water was extremely noisy. It sort of had a loud squeek as it was running. It seemed as though the holes for the water to come out were perhaps not big enough. Possibly with a bit of work it could be improved, however I feel it should work as is without having to do things to it. So all in all I wouldn't really recommend this system for your NFT needs.
"It's not about how hard you can hit; it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward."

Return to “Product reviews”