Welcome to Growroom420 growers forum. Growroom420 is a online cannabis growing community. Follow grow diaries, find solutions to cannabis deficiencies, learn how to grow cannabis and much more. If this is your first visit you will need to register to access the forums full features and enter our many competitions. Click here to register.

What type of extracts make you go 🤤 🤤 🤤

Elijahgrowz

Re: What type of extracts make you go 🤤 🤤 🤤

Post by Elijahgrowz »

Point 5 wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:57 pm
Canna fudge made.
What a great idea, I'm a dab hand at fudge never thought of canna fudge, be to dangerous in my house with near on 4 teenage girls always looking for food :lol:

Let me know the results
:Stoned: Peace and Love ✌🏾 💚 :pass:

Point 5
GR420 Store Admin

Post by Point 5 »

Elijahgrowz wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:08 pm
Point 5 wrote:
Canna fudge made.
What a great idea, I'm a dab hand at fudge never thought of canna fudge, be to dangerous in my house with near on 4 teenage girls always looking for food :lol:

Let me know the results
It's not set so I don't think I got the temp high enough. But what I do have is a really nice ice cream sauce 😋
These users thanked the author Point 5 for the post:
Joker59 (Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:44 pm)
Whoever said the best things in life are free blatantly grew their own pot
:puff puff:

Elijahgrowz

Post by Elijahgrowz »

Point 5 wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:01 pm
Elijahgrowz wrote:
Point 5 wrote:
Canna fudge made.

Let me know the results
It's not set so I don't think I got the temp high enough. But what I do have is a really nice ice cream sauce 😋
That's happened a few times to me, I found the trick it to not let it over boil just a nice rolling bubble, maybe help for next time
These users thanked the author Elijahgrowz for the post:
Point 5 (Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:35 pm)
:Stoned: Peace and Love ✌🏾 💚 :pass:

Joker59

Post by Joker59 »

Elijahgrowz wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:32 pm
Point 5 wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:01 pm
Elijahgrowz wrote:

Let me know the results
That's happened a few times to me, I found the trick it to not let it over boil just a nice rolling bubble, maybe help for next time
Looking great .5! Medicated chocolate sauce may be even better lol how much smoke is in there?

And Eli...4 teenage girls! As someone who grew up surrounded my teenage girls I feel for you...if anyone deserves some weed fudge lol
These users thanked the author Joker59 for the post:
Elijahgrowz (Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:46 pm)
Just a Canadian Cannabis enthusiast🇨🇦 If you aren’t learning then what’s the point!?
“You may be Galileo, but your probably just wrong! “
“I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it“ Evelyn Beatrice Hall.
viewtopic.php?f=88&t=6271 Purple Orange (CBD+), CBDurban, Gorilla Zkittles, And more!! IG@thekidchronnabis

DIY.Rik

Post by DIY.Rik »

Joker59 wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:46 pm
Would love to know what people’s favourite extracts,types and techs are! And why?
I’m a extracts man myself and it seems like every month we are doing something new
Below is a favourite weekend relaxation combo, all made by Wide Eye Extracts(us!)
Hash:Dry sift, live sift, bubble hash and dry ice hash
Carts: distillate and two types of live resin
Tinture: coco oil with 40mg per ml dose
Blimey oh riley, gimme some of that lol.

I really need some bigger grows! Can't wait to get into my bigger premises so I have enough to consider extracts properly.
These users thanked the author DIY.Rik for the post:
Joker59 (Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:44 pm)

DIY.Rik

Post by DIY.Rik »

Point 5 wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:45 am
I'm a simple soul who grew up in the UK where your lucky to get any extracts. always wanted to try so started makeing little bits with the trim after.

so far nothing crazy. fave has been the hair straighter rosin.

as we carry on this fun journey no doubt will be trying more stuff.

the prep has started :)
You look patient and save yours, I get straight on it and make my hash straight away lol

Joker59

Post by Joker59 »

DIY.Rik wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:32 pm
Joker59 wrote:
Would love to know what people’s favourite extracts,types and techs are! And why?
I’m a extracts man myself and it seems like every month we are doing something new
Below is a favourite weekend relaxation combo, all made by Wide Eye Extracts(us!)

I really need some bigger grows! Can't wait to get into my bigger premises so I have enough to consider extracts properly.
Give me a shout if you ever in Niagara Falls lol always enough to go around.

The best part is not having to trim lol and most the time not having to dry the bud ❤️ Although I guess time wise it’s kind of half a dozen of one and six of the other lol. We just like to do it all for ourselves so we can offer the same variety to the people that need it :)
Just a Canadian Cannabis enthusiast🇨🇦 If you aren’t learning then what’s the point!?
“I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it“ Evelyn Beatrice Hall.
viewtopic.php?f=88&t=6271 Purple Orange (CBD+), CBDurban, Gorilla Zkittles, And more!! IG@thekidchronnabis

DIY.Rik

Post by DIY.Rik »

Joker59 wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:44 pm
DIY.Rik wrote:
Joker59 wrote:

The best part is not having to trim lol and most the time not having to dry the bud ❤️ Although I guess time wise it’s kind of half a dozen of one and six of the other lol. We just like to do it all for ourselves so we can offer the same variety to the people that need it :)
Watch it I may take you up on that offer one day lol.

Yeah well everyone is different, I just love my flower but not really delved into concentrates enough yet. Theres always people who need it, they don't always accept it though if for medical purposes.

Joker59

Post by Joker59 »

DIY.Rik wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:35 am
Joker59 wrote:
DIY.Rik wrote:

Yeah well everyone is different, I just love my flower but not really delved into concentrates enough yet. Theres always people who need it, they don't always accept it though if for medical purposes.
Flower is amazing, I love the full spectrum. For me concentrates let me take a quick hit (or better a pen with me) and be on my way when I have lots to do.

Plus variety is the spice of life you know! Anything I can try that changes it up I’m
probably a little too down lol

Few types from BC I’m reviewing for a place
Best cart I’ve bought in a while, super clear almost no yellow and cannabis terps instead of food grade
DIY.Rik (Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:08 am)

DIY.Rik

Post by DIY.Rik »

Joker59 wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:44 am
DIY.Rik wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:35 am
Joker59 wrote:

Flower is amazing, I love the full spectrum. For me concentrates let me take a quick hit (or better a pen with me) and be on my way when I have lots to do.

Plus variety is the spice of life you know! Anything I can try that changes it up I’m
probably a little too down lol

Few types from BC I’m reviewing for a place
Best cart I’ve bought in a while, super clear almost no yellow and cannabis terps instead of food grade
I'm always so jealous of Canadian Cannabis product lol, I hope the UK follows in some sort of way. I think we could certainly make good use of using Canada as a role model.

They look interesting. You're certainly making me think about concentrates. I need a bigger stash of flower 1st. Grow room phase 2 starts soon so by this time next year, hopefully, I'll be rolling around in it lol

Joker59

Post by Joker59 »

DIY.Rik wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:16 am
I'm always so jealous of Canadian Cannabis product lol, I hope the UK follows in some sort of way. I think we could certainly make good use of using Canada as a role model.

They look interesting. You're certainly making me think about concentrates. I need a bigger stash of flower 1st. Grow room phase 2 starts soon so by this time next year, hopefully, I'll be rolling around in it lol
[/quote]
:lol: edit*not sure how I fucked that quote up lol
That stuff is all in the grey market, the gov weed isn’t great and it’s pricy and takes a while to get to you. This stuff is technically illegal but they do the same thing we do and pay taxes on it and the BC gov lets you do it as long as there isn’t any public safety complaints. They encourage testing and the market forces have kind of pushed it into being really common so that’s nice. But it’s still technically deregulated for the most part.

They did it right, the rest of Canada kind of shit the bed, in BC it’s more or less considered a medicine and completely harmless so it’s kind of decriminalized more then anything. I think that’s the way forward, make laws stronger for negligence and stuff so company’s sell clean product, but don’t regulate the market it’s self. Ontario is more so heavy regulation and is actually worse for us now lol although we are working on getting legal again.

Sorry if some of that didn’t make sense I’m stoned as fuck and super sleep deprived lol

I got this pack to my door in 2 days, I think he would sell it on his site for like 220 probably, free 3day Canada wide shipping with tracking and insurance. The government can’t compete and is fucking people over by denying them legal access, although in reality there is absolutely nothing stopping anyone form getting a box like this other then the idea it’s illegal.
These users thanked the author Joker59 for the post (total 2):
ohlordyeah_420 (Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:39 am) • DIY.Rik (Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:32 pm)

ohlordyeah_420
Respected User

Post by ohlordyeah_420 »

Joker59 wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:49 am
DIY.Rik wrote:

That stuff is all in the grey market, the gov weed isn’t great and it’s pricy and takes a while to get to you. This stuff is technically illegal but they do the same thing we do and pay taxes on it and the BC gov lets you do it as long as there isn’t any public safety complaints. They encourage testing and the market forces have kind of pushed it into being really common so that’s nice. But it’s still technically deregulated for the most part.

They did it right, the rest of Canada kind of shit the bed, in BC it’s more or less considered a medicine and completely harmless so it’s kind of decriminalized more then anything. I think that’s the way forward, make laws stronger for negligence and stuff so company’s sell clean product, but don’t regulate the market it’s self. Ontario is more so heavy regulation and is actually worse for us now lol although we are working on getting legal again.

Sorry if some of that didn’t make sense I’m stoned as fuck and super sleep deprived lol

I got this pack to my door in 2 days, I think he would sell it on his site for like 220 probably, free 3day Canada wide shipping with tracking and insurance. The government can’t compete and is fucking people over by denying them legal access, although in reality there is absolutely nothing stopping anyone form getting a box like this other then the idea it’s illegal.
[/quote]

What's that master just like? Got 5 seeds and heard it tastes hash like (nom) but also heard it doesn't smell so worried about how much it tastes.
'When the stress burns my brain just like acid raindrops,
Mary Jane is the only thing that makes the pain stop.
I let the music take over my soul, body and mind
To kick back relax one time and you goin' find
When the stress burns my brain just like acid raindrops,
Mary Jane is the only thing that makes the pain stop.'

diary link me do

Joker59

Post by Joker59 »

ohlordyeah_420 wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:40 am
Joker59 wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:49 am
DIY.Rik wrote:

What's that master just like? Got 5 seeds and heard it tastes hash like (nom) but also heard it doesn't smell so worried about how much it tastes.
[/quote]
This stuff is pretty tasty actually is a little mellow but kinda hashy for sure, quite enjoyable. Really solid even high, smells kind of lemony and a bit like fresh coffee. I’m really happy of it, I’ll be grabbing a zip when it goes on sale, definitely can’t go wrong for 120$
I’m considering growing it my self, it seems to always be a solid strain
ohlordyeah_420 (Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:39 am)

DIY.Rik

Post by DIY.Rik »

Nice to have all that option though. The world is slowly changing and cannabis will be a better option for consumption one day. The daily norm, just like coffee.

Joker59

Post by Joker59 »

DIY.Rik wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:35 pm
Nice to have all that option though. The world is slowly changing and cannabis will be a better option for consumption one day. The daily norm, just like coffee.
The variety is definitely nice🔥🇨🇦
100% it’s already becoming like beer here, I always use to scrub the house before my fam would come over. Now I label any edibles with “caution contains cannabis” and the approx dose and make sure any smoking glass is clean. My parents and grandparents won’t smoke yet but in 5 years it’s went from it being like fucking crack, to them using CBD tinctures I make for them and suggesting cannabis to friends...change happens fast once the ball gets rolling
DIY.Rik (Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:06 pm)

DIY.Rik

Post by DIY.Rik »

People's attitudes are already changing. US and Canana are the big trend setters it's only a matter of time for UK and Europe I think. It's just scary just to thnk how it would be done here.

Return to “Cannabis Concentrates & Extracts”