Anyone watch Combat Dealers?

Music, movies, hardbacks & more
The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Anyone watch Combat Dealers?

Post by The Aspie Toker »

Anyone watch Combat Dealers at all?

I've seen all of them a number of times. I was reading an article the other day and it really pissed me off about the show.
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Re: Anyone watch Combat Dealers?

Post by 2-Scoops »

Every now and then if theirs nowt worth watching and i come across it, might have seen a dozen or so episodes.
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

2-Scoops wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:50 am
Every now and then if theirs nowt worth watching and i come across it, might have seen a dozen or so episodes.
Ah, in that case you may not know about the Panther they bought. There's a number of things they did - or didn't do - on the show.

I understand some of it is done for TV - e.g. looked surprised about it arriving (when you've seen and inspected the tank before it arrived.) Or when these normally take 10 years to do and they did it in four - but that was agreed before they took the task on - then the twins looked surprised/shocked when the complained about rushing the job at the end. They knew 4 years ago.

But there are some things that are outright deceptive and lies. For example: the engine was owned by the same person who originally owned the tank. Another example is when they made the tracks for the tank. They took a worn out original track piece and soldered new chevrons on it. They then made a cast of it. When it fitted together, made the other bits. Total bollocks. In reality the new ones were cast from a 3D scanned unused original.

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

I did see first one about that when they bought main part of tank in Europe somewhere, i forgot country.Might look the last show when they finish the panzer up just to see what it turned out like from a skeleton.

Yes they bent as fuck these programs or they'd be boring, they jazz lots of shows up like this in one way or another. Moonshiners and Deadliest Catch i think they were caught out too.

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Post by Captain Beefheart »

The Aspie Toker wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:59 am

I've seen all of them a number of times. I was reading an article the other day and it really pissed me off about the show.
no bach but we do watch nacked attraction... :surrender:

Inactive account
Inactive Account

Post by Inactive account »

Captain Beefheart wrote:
The Aspie Toker wrote:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

2-Scoops wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:43 pm
I did see first one about that when they bought main part of tank in Europe somewhere, i forgot country.Might look the last show when they finish the panzer up just to see what it turned out like from a skeleton.

Yes they bent as fuck these programs or they'd be boring, they jazz lots of shows up like this in one way or another. Moonshiners and Deadliest Catch i think they were caught out too.
That Alaskan family were caught out big time. I know they all do it, but what they did in CD was bang out of order. It could have been truthful and still be interesting and educational. I can't stand Hus. Bruce over does his London accent and his mouth actions remind me of Wallice and Grommet. Love the twins.

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Captain Beefheart wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:08 pm
The Aspie Toker wrote:

You like it when it's double dick night. :distraught:

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

2-Scoops wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:43 pm

Here is the link to it. Written by Bruce himself.
https://www.keymilitary.com/article/lair-panther

Sorry, I thought I had already posted it.

Return to “Music, Movies & Multimedia”