Quitting tobacco and combustion in general. Need help!

This is a area for non canna hobbies and interests to be discussed.
MrNice
Respected Member

Re: Quitting tobacco and combustion in general. Need help!

Post by MrNice »

Hey @Marcus wat small bowl vape u using ?

been saying for ages about giving up the baccy

Marcus
GR420 Leg End

Post by Marcus »

MrNice wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:16 pm
Hey @Marcus wat small bowl vape u using ?

been saying for ages about giving up the baccy
I use this thing as a daily driver. Mine's in Walnut though.

https://greendream.shop/Dreamwood-Glow- ... uia-Ltd/en

Post by Guest »

I used a Mighty and a Crafty for years, they were the best for taste I found.

I quit using the inhaler and patches.

Best thing I ever did.

Good luck.
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

Herbalist
Bud Of The Year Winner 2022

Post by Herbalist »

Marcus wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:49 pm

This is my daily driver... https://greendream.shop/Dreamwood-Glow- ... uia-Ltd/en
So i initially looked at this and thought, WOAH expensive and it uses coils so must still be combusting. Then i read a bit and realised they are pretty cool bits of kit. Got me thinking weather you could technically vape weed with a crack pipe 🤔

I dig it. Will sit down with the mrs and figure out what path we're gonna take.

Appreciate the input, thanks👍🏿
Making plans with a stoner is like being with a prostitute. They tell you they’re coming, but you know it’s a lie.

Herbalist

Post by Herbalist »

DIY.Rik wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:38 pm
I used a Mighty and a Crafty for years, they were the best for taste I found.

I quit using the inhaler and patches.

Best thing I ever did.

Good luck.
I tried patches a few years ago, they just gave me a nasty rash lol

Herbalist

Post by Herbalist »

Update, so far.
About 2 weeks ago, a nice buddy of mine gave me one of his douche flutes to play during the day, so i got some juice and i am now one of those hipsters blowing obnoxious clouds of sweet smelling vapor everywhere i go.
As for after work, the same friend uses a storm spirit vape for his bud and he recomended it as a budget friendly option. I picked one up from amazon to try for a while and if i dont get on with it ill send it back. (Might do a review of it on here if anyones interested) I have been using this for a little over a week and so far its not 3 bad.

As far as combustion goes, i have a roll up in the morning with my coffee (not willing to give that one up yet) then its on the flute for the rest of the day. I had a puff on the Mr's spliff the same day i got the spirit then nothing except my morning roll up for 3 days Until i gad a puff on a mates joint. Morning roll up is always so nice but after a whole day on the douche flute, actual smoking taste like SHIT! I definetly prefer the taste of vaping. *FULL DISCLOSURE-Im typing this smoking a fatty* Been a bad day at work with an even worse drive home so phoned the wife and asked her to roll me one for when i got in.
First smoke in 3 days, again, minus the morning one.

My vape juice has nicotine in it so i dont get ciggy cravings at all unless I'm stressed, in which case it isnt a roll up im wanting. Ill spend the coming weeks/months reducing the nicotine until i can ditch the flute.

Thanks for all the words of encouragement and cheers for reading. X

Post by Guest »

@Marcus Nice.

I had the crafty and the larger one, best vape I ever ysed but looks like you are more up to date than me.

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

Herbalist wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:06 pm
Update, so far.
About 2 weeks ago, a nice buddy of mine gave me one of his douche flutes to play during the day, so i got some juice and i am now one of those hipsters blowing obnoxious clouds of sweet smelling vapor everywhere i go.
As for after work, the same friend uses a storm spirit vape for his bud and he recomended it as a budget friendly option. I picked one up from amazon to try for a while and if i dont get on with it ill send it back. (Might do a review of it on here if anyones interested) I have been using this for a little over a week and so far its not 3 bad.

As far as combustion goes, i have a roll up in the morning with my coffee (not willing to give that one up yet) then its on the flute for the rest of the day. I had a puff on the Mr's spliff the same day i got the spirit then nothing except my morning roll up for 3 days Until i gad a puff on a mates joint. Morning roll up is always so nice but after a whole day on the douche flute, actual smoking taste like SHIT! I definetly prefer the taste of vaping. *FULL DISCLOSURE-Im typing this smoking a fatty* Been a bad day at work with an even worse drive home so phoned the wife and asked her to roll me one for when i got in.
First smoke in 3 days, again, minus the morning one.

My vape juice has nicotine in it so i dont get ciggy cravings at all unless I'm stressed, in which case it isnt a roll up im wanting. Ill spend the coming weeks/months reducing the nicotine until i can ditch the flute.

Thanks for all the words of encouragement and cheers for reading. X
Congratz dude. im on this train myself atm. still smoking rollies but have the old douche flute rocking too, reducing the rollie intake.

I still blaze a few joints but will be going back to the dynavap as my regular canna intake and be hunting for a cheap mighty

best of luck for the journey buddy
“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

Herbalist

Post by Herbalist »

GMO wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:53 am

Congratz dude. im on this train myself atm. still smoking rollies but have the old douche flute rocking too, reducing the rollie intake.

I still blaze a few joints but will be going back to the dynavap as my regular canna intake and be hunting for a cheap mighty

best of luck for the journey buddy
Thank you bro. I too am on the hunt for a cheap mighty lol good luck, sir

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

@marcus on 420 day post a few links in here where best deals are mukka, you always seem to find best ones. I nearly pulled trigger last night on one but i realized 420 was around corner so i held off.
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Return to “Non Canna Realated Hobbies And Interests”