Artistic talents.. who’s got them?

This is a area for non canna hobbies and interests to be discussed.
Post Reply
User avatar
Wizard
Respected Member
Posts: 5904
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:43 pm
Location: Canada Eh
Has thanked: 1207 times
Been thanked: 1504 times
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Artistic talents.. who’s got them?

Post by Wizard »

JJ wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:49 am
Image
Been making some pipes from canna stems n,cherry
Wicked dude ,, cool way to make full use of the canna plants
These users thanked the author Wizard for the post:
biosynthetic (Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:25 pm)
We can get swept away by our thoughts,,or learn to step back and see them with clarity.
Easy to forget its a choice

MommaB
Plant Of The Year Winner 2022
Posts: 8253
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:38 pm
Location: Texas
Has thanked: 1919 times
Been thanked: 5782 times
Status: Offline

Re: Artistic talents.. who’s got them?

Post by MommaB »

JJ wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:49 am
Image
Been making some pipes from canna stems n,cherry
Oh very cool!! How are they working?
A Heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others- The Wizard of Oz

Marcus
GR420 Leg End
Posts: 5237
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:25 pm
Has thanked: 2461 times
Been thanked: 4659 times
Status: Offline

Re: Artistic talents.. who’s got them?

Post by Marcus »

I juts drew a sexy monkey.

Image

:cheering:
These users thanked the author Marcus for the post (total 3):
fabi420 (Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:26 am) • biosynthetic (Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:26 pm) • MommaB (Wed Jan 10, 2024 6:41 pm)

Marcus
GR420 Leg End
Posts: 5237
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:25 pm
Has thanked: 2461 times
Been thanked: 4659 times
Status: Offline

Re: Artistic talents.. who’s got them?

Post by Marcus »

Image
These users thanked the author Marcus for the post:
biosynthetic (Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:26 pm)

User avatar
JJ
New Years Grow Off Winner
Posts: 7306
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:39 pm
Location: Usa ohio
Has thanked: 153 times
Been thanked: 4950 times
Status: Offline

Re: Artistic talents.. who’s got them?

Post by JJ »

[url=https://www.growrImageoom420.com/app.php/gallery/image/116547]Image[/url]
Had to re-soldier top lead circle..,then add stress wires inside at 4 sides
Shade is too heavy and the lead stretches Image
These users thanked the author JJ for the post:
biosynthetic (Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:26 pm)

User avatar
JJ
New Years Grow Off Winner
Posts: 7306
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:39 pm
Location: Usa ohio
Has thanked: 153 times
Been thanked: 4950 times
Status: Offline

Re: Artistic talents.. who’s got them?

Post by JJ »

[url=https://www.growrImageoom420.com/app.php/gallery/image/116547]Image[/url]
Had to re-soldier top lead circle..,then add stress wires inside at 4 sides..the space let's heat out
Shade is too heavy and the lead stretches Image

User avatar
MommaB
Plant Of The Year Winner 2022
Posts: 8253
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:38 pm
Location: Texas
Has thanked: 1919 times
Been thanked: 5782 times
Status: Offline

Re: Artistic talents.. who’s got them?

Post by MommaB »

JJ wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:54 am
[url=https://www.growrImageoom420.com/app.php/gallery/image/116547]Image[/url]
Had to re-soldier top lead circle..,then add stress wires inside at 4 sides..the space let's heat out
Shade is too heavy and the lead stretches Image
Do you make these!! Omg this is the one art related thing I’ve wanted to try for so long but haven’t got the nerve!! So so cool

User avatar
JJ
New Years Grow Off Winner
Posts: 7306
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:39 pm
Location: Usa ohio
Has thanked: 153 times
Been thanked: 4950 times
Status: Offline

Re: Artistic talents.. who’s got them?

Post by JJ »

Momma bear wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2024 6:42 pm
JJ wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:54 am
[url=https://www.growrImageoom420.com/app.php/gallery/image/116547]Image[/url]
Had to re-soldier top lead circle..,then add stress wires inside at 4 sides..the space let's heat out
Shade is too heavy and the lead stretches Image
Do you make these!! Omg this is the one art related thing I’ve wanted to try for so long but haven’t got the nerve!! So so cool
Didn't make these..just repair ..but did make these
Image

User avatar
MommaB
Plant Of The Year Winner 2022
Posts: 8253
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:38 pm
Location: Texas
Has thanked: 1919 times
Been thanked: 5782 times
Status: Offline

Re: Artistic talents.. who’s got them?

Post by MommaB »

JJ wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2024 9:25 pm
Momma bear wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2024 6:42 pm
JJ wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:54 am
[url=https://www.growrImageoom420.com/app.php/gallery/image/116547]Image[/url]
Had to re-soldier top lead circle..,then add stress wires inside at 4 sides..the space let's heat out
Shade is too heavy and the lead stretches Image
Do you make these!! Omg this is the one art related thing I’ve wanted to try for so long but haven’t got the nerve!! So so cool
Didn't make these..just repair ..but did make these
Image
Oh my wow!!! I’m impressed! Beautiful beautiful!! Is it hard to do?

User avatar
MommaB
Plant Of The Year Winner 2022
Posts: 8253
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:38 pm
Location: Texas
Has thanked: 1919 times
Been thanked: 5782 times
Status: Offline

Re: Artistic talents.. who’s got them?

Post by MommaB »

Marcus wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:13 pm
I juts drew a sexy monkey.

Image

:cheering:
I really enjoy your art. All of it. Loved the charcoal ones you did before as well.

Post Reply

Return to “Non Canna Realated Hobbies And Interests”