Welcome to the indoor cannabis section. This section is here for you to discuss all the aspects of growing cannabis indoors. Ask any questions or share your knowledge on growing cannabis in a indoor environment. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Cop, hifi 4g by DP and painkiller by Dr underground

Discuss growing cannabis indoors
Minty
Respected Member

Re: Cop, hifi 4g by DP and painkiller by Dr underground

Post by Minty »

Dex wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:55 am
strong as animal cookies but lemon instead of lime
Are the Animal Cookies lime smelling then? I love lime.

Do you have any more info on the Animal cookies mate such as flowering time?
These users thanked the author Minty for the post:
Dex (Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:04 am)

Rassensi
Known User

Post by Rassensi »

@Dex it seems like you're not having much luck at the minute man hopefully that changes up. The painkiller is looking loads better man and no doubt the topping will pay off in the end brother.

Ps those magic beans came yesterday as well ;)
These users thanked the author Rassensi for the post (total 2):
Minty (Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:06 pm) • Dex (Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:05 am)
Out here growing my own since 05

Dex
Known User

Re: Banana blaze, kerosene krush and sugar bomb punch sponsored by Dutch Dutch passion

Post by Dex »

Minty wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:20 pm
Dex wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:55 am
strong as animal cookies but lemon instead of lime
Are the Animal Cookies lime smelling then? I love lime.

Do you have any more info on the Animal cookies mate such as flowering time?
They smell like lime apart from the purple one that smells like purple flowers with hints of lime the black leaf pheno and green flower pheno has a very strong lime flavour..

Here is info on animal cookies buddy
https://www.seedsman.com/en/animal-cook ... ular-seeds
These users thanked the author Dex for the post (total 3):
Sage (Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:08 am) • Guest (Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:52 pm) • Minty (Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:24 am)

Dex
Known User

Re: Banana blaze, kerosene krush and sugar bomb punch sponsored by Dutch Dutch passion

Post by Dex »

Rassensi wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:57 pm
@Dex it seems like you're not having much luck at the minute man hopefully that changes up. The painkiller is looking loads better man and no doubt the topping will pay off in the end brother.

Ps those magic beans came yesterday as well ;)
Waddup brother rass good to see your here and yeah very very bad times with beans I went through a whole 3 pack of dp new strains which I'm embarrassed about to be fair and yeah painkiller is loving it at the moment so I'm doing my best to keep her as green and as happy as possible
These users thanked the author Dex for the post (total 2):
Rassensi (Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:26 am) • Guest (Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:52 pm)

Rassensi
Known User

Post by Rassensi »

@Dex I've no doubt you will turn it round brother. My only problem now is I've started a gsc fem for the next run but now I have you're Animals I think it might a be a mixed grow diary next run as I'm excited to see what I can do with you're AC's. I can also get my hands on some forum cut peyote male jizz that makes me want to dust down a branch of the AC and see what the of spring is like. So many options not enough bloody space to do it all lol
These users thanked the author Rassensi for the post:
Dex (Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:00 pm)

Post by Guest »

@Dex mate I got 1 Rainbow Candy from 6 seeds! I was gutted. That's the worse I've ever done :lol:

It's this year, it's stressing everyone out, even the plants!
These users thanked the author Guest for the post (total 2):
Minty (Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:28 am) • Dex (Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:00 pm)
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

Minty
Respected Member

Post by Minty »

Dex wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:07 am
They smell like lime apart from the purple one that smells like purple flowers with hints of lime the black leaf pheno and green flower pheno has a very strong lime flavour..
God Damn Bro - I so want the Purple flowers and the Black leaf pheno if I could pick but to be honest with descriptions like that I just hope I get two different ones :O)

Thanks for the link bro.
These users thanked the author Minty for the post:
Dex (Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:03 pm)

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

Rassensi wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:26 am
@Dex I've no doubt you will turn it round brother. My only problem now is I've started a gsc fem for the next run but now I have you're Animals I think it might a be a mixed grow diary next run as I'm excited to see what I can do with you're AC's. I can also get my hands on some forum cut peyote male jizz that makes me want to dust down a branch of the AC and see what the of spring is like. So many options not enough bloody space to do it all lol
So many options and no space is story of my life lmao but yeah up to you how you wanna do em rass but looking forward to it :D , and I hope I get to turn it around I could do with some decent lemons from this painkiller its potent and very uplifting
These users thanked the author Dex for the post:
Rassensi (Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:07 pm)

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

DIY.Rik wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:54 pm
@Dex mate I got 1 Rainbow Candy from 6 seeds! I was gutted. That's the worse I've ever done :lol:

It's this year, it's stressing everyone out, even the plants!
That better than me still buddy and probably right i blame it on not much time to mess with em and two months or three of just doing no greenhouse or groom that threw me off.. could be the stress as well
Guest (Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:31 pm)

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

Minty wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:28 am
Dex wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:07 am
God Damn Bro - I so want the Purple flowers and the Black leaf pheno if I could pick but to be honest with descriptions like that I just hope I get two different ones :O)

Thanks for the link bro.
All of em are a treat to be fair the green flower and purple flower i didn't get to taste em finish em well they were dying so I asked wife to take down while I was away,

I'd ask GMO on what umph they av because he is doing fantastic with em, I did black leaf pheno well and that was very very veeeerrrryyy nice and very lime flavour like chomping on the lime peel lol
Minty (Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:04 pm)

Return to “Indoor Cannabis Growing”