Welcome to the indoor cannabis section. This section is here for you to discuss all the aspects of growing cannabis indoors. Ask any questions or share your knowledge on growing cannabis in a indoor environment. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Hey all! Here's what I got

Discuss growing cannabis indoors
countrytoker

Re: Hey all! Here's what I got

Post by countrytoker »

Nanook of the north wrote:looks fantastic, have you tried her yet? - The mum I mean
Yeah been toking on her for a while now. I don't have scales large enough but I had 3 gallon jars full

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Nanook
Respected Member

Post by Nanook »

decent smoke? whats it like? What strain?
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

countrytoker

Post by countrytoker »

Nanook of the north wrote:decent smoke? whats it like? What strain?
Oh man she's a white lsd sativa from msnl. She potent, smells skunky /sweet veggy. She smokes great leaves sticky fingers if not careful. I love this strain.

countrytoker

Post by countrytoker »

A good feeding of cal/mag, grow big, big bloom and tiger bloom. She's happy and healthy

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

countrytoker wrote:A good feeding of cal/mag, grow big, big bloom and tiger bloom. She's happy and healthy

That's a big old girl you've got these mate. Really nice heavy training too!

What lights are they over the top pal? I love led but I really worry how much real power blurple leds put out

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

countrytoker

Post by countrytoker »

GMO wrote:
countrytoker wrote:A good feeding of cal/mag, grow big, big bloom and tiger bloom. She's happy and healthy

That's a big old girl you've got these mate. Really nice heavy training too!

What lights are they over the top pal? I love led but I really worry how much real power blurple leds put out

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
These are some no name LEDs I ran across a couple years ago. They pull 220 watts at the wall. I got 2 because my tent size and I tried matching real power to a 400 watt hps. But these lights do very well to be no names. Do you guys/girls think I should crop the leaders?

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

countrytoker wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:14 pm
These are some no name LEDs I ran across a couple years ago. They pull 220 watts at the wall. I got 2 because my tent size and I tried matching real power to a 400 watt hps. But these lights do very well to be no names. Do you guys/girls think I should crop the leaders?
id say your probably looking closer to about 150w each unit once you take off the cooling fans draw too.

dont crop no buddy, just pinch the stem below the node to slow the growth and let the rest catch up

countrytoker

Post by countrytoker »

GMO wrote:
countrytoker wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:14 pm
id say your probably looking closer to about 150w each unit once you take off the cooling fans draw too.

dont crop no buddy, just pinch the stem below the node to slow the growth and let the rest catch up
Probably but they produce plants like I posted prior hanging, she was grown under the same lights,nutes and this one's a clone of it. And thanks I'll try the pinch only method.

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

And very nice plants they were pal. ive used very similar lights myself in the past and you would be surprized at the massive improvement none the less buddy

countrytoker

Post by countrytoker »

GMO wrote:And very nice plants they were pal. ive used very similar lights myself in the past and you would be surprized at the massive improvement none the less buddy
Yeah I'm looking into marshydro, some vanders and few more rn. Been reading up on cobs but idk which way I'm going yet.

Return to “Indoor Cannabis Growing”