Welcome to the cannabis growing issues and help section. Use this section to ask about issues, deficiencies and other problems you encounter while growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Will my seedlings be ok?

Get help fixing cannabis deficiencies and issues
Gward20

Re: Will my seedlings be ok?

Post by Gward20 »

seymore_budz wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:23 pm
For this type of treatment target 7PH for the foliar.
Okay brilliant. Should I wait until the pots dry out or just do it as they as ?

seymore_budz
Respected Member

Post by seymore_budz »

:oik!:
Gward20 wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:26 pm
seymore_budz wrote:
Do it ASAP buddy. The quicker you hit the reset button the quicker they will recover. Good luck :fist:
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Gward20

Post by Gward20 »

seymore_budz wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:33 pm
:oik!:
Gward20 wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:26 pm
seymore_budz wrote:
Do it ASAP buddy. The quicker you hit the reset button the quicker they will recover. Good luck :fist:
Thanks so much mate 👍

seymore_budz
Respected Member

Post by seymore_budz »

Anytime buddy, let me know how things progress.

Gward20

Post by Gward20 »

So I flushed the 20 dosidos 33 plants and fed and foliar fed them rhizo, a +b Ec 1.2 and thought I would flush the critical kush aswel why I was there but it seems to have done more bad than good ? I fed again the same again tonight but didn’t foliar feed. Anyone have a clue what’s going on ? I think they may be overwatered

To the Video app.php/vgallery/gward20/4/628

Cave Hill Cole
Known User

Post by Cave Hill Cole »

Hey man, sounds like your getting a lot of good tips in this thread. One thing I'd ask, when was the last time you calibrated your PH Pen? I have been done over by dodgy pens in the past. Because of that, I actually now use 2 two PH pen's when mixing nutes, encase one is out of sink. It gives me a safety net for a potential broken instrument.

I use to have issues over/underfeeding seedlings in coco. Now my feeding protocol is to start with 0.4EC when the first two true serrated leaves show themselves. I then up the EC by 0.1, after every 2nd day, until I reach my max veg EC which is usually 1.2. Personally I have had much better results building up the EC this way.

Another thing I have found useful for plant shock is aloe vera powder. It contains salicylic acid which is a plant hormone that's super helpful for plant recovery. You only need a very small amount.

Good luck bro, they look to be perking up slowly
Weed will get me through times of no money, better than money will get me through times of no weed - Robert Sabbag, Smoke Screen

Gward20

Post by Gward20 »

Cave Hill Cole wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:42 am
Hey man, sounds like your getting a lot of good tips in this thread. One thing I'd ask, when was the last time you calibrated your PH Pen? I have been done over by dodgy pens in the past. Because of that, I actually now use 2 two PH pen's when mixing nutes, encase one is out of sink. It gives me a safety net for a potential broken instrument.

I use to have issues over/underfeeding seedlings in coco. Now my feeding protocol is to start with 0.4EC when the first two true serrated leaves show themselves. I then up the EC by 0.1, after every 2nd day, until I reach my max veg EC which is usually 1.2. Personally I have had much better results building up the EC this way.

Another thing I have found useful for plant shock is aloe vera powder. It contains salicylic acid which is a plant hormone that's super helpful for plant recovery. You only need a very small amount.

Good luck bro, they look to be perking up slowly
Hi mate. Yeah their are loads of good cannabis growers on here who are very helpful. I calibrate my ph pen near enough every time I use it mate it’s a bluelab pen so it’s a good quality. That was my first thought when I seen that leaf in the video aswel. It does look like it’s due to ph problems but I think deep down it’s due to overwatering. I should of used perlite in the coco really for better drainage. I did drill a lot more holes in the bottom of the new pots so hopefully that will help.

Gward20

Post by Gward20 »

The critical kush just keep getting worse. Anyone have any idea on how to fix them ?
To the Video https://growroom420.com/app.php/vgallery/gward20/4/629

Gward20

Post by Gward20 »

@seymore_budz any ideas mate ?

seymore_budz
Respected Member

Post by seymore_budz »

Gward20 wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:26 am
@seymore_budz any ideas mate ?
Hey buddy,

Have you sprayed them with the lights on by any chance? When foliar feeding you should be spraying under low light conditions as you can burn your plants. I think that has happened here. The rust spots could also be CalMag def but it's hard to tell.

This isn't overwatering as you would see a different set of symptoms. I would persevere for now. If it is just foliar burn it will grow out pretty fast.
These users thanked the author seymore_budz for the post:
Guest (Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:27 am)

Return to “Cannabis Issues And Questions”