Welcome to the cannabis growing issues and help section. Use this section to ask about issues, deficiencies and other problems you encounter while growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Light Leaks

Get help fixing cannabis deficiencies and issues
wutang
Known User

Re: Light Leaks

Post by wutang »

The last one was directly from budbox on special order from a retailer. Previous order from another retailer had major rust on the bars, my most recent tent had small signs of rust on one of the brackets and damage on the hanging bars in the same place where the first tent had major rust. Both times the poles were pretty scratched up. I think they didn't store it well in the factory as the plastic pole bags were battered and grazed like they'd been dragged across dirt

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Post by Captain Beefheart »

imho canna flowers best under total darkness. :idn:
These users thanked the author Captain Beefheart for the post (total 2):
wutang (Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:26 pm) • Minty (Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:49 pm)

wutang
Known User

Post by wutang »

Minty wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:09 pm
Elijahgrowz wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:01 pm
You can bookmark your own threads or any treads you like, or have I got my wires crossed?
Yea but I have to remember to do that as well - not got a problem with subscribing to other peoples threads or just bookmarking something interesting etc. but still think the default should be that you are automatically subscribed to your own threads and you can then unsubscribe if needed. Just my 2 cents.
I think the setting works. I've taken some screenshots of the settings and also created a new post today. If it works I'll post it to let everyone know. However I believe this can be globally changed by the site admin. @Keeno - FYI
These users thanked the author wutang for the post (total 2):
Keeno (Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:47 am) • Minty (Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:49 pm)

Keeno
Respected Member

Post by Keeno »

wutang wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:21 am
Minty wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:09 pm
Elijahgrowz wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:01 pm
You can bookmark your own threads or any treads you like, or have I got my wires crossed?
Yea but I have to remember to do that as well - not got a problem with subscribing to other peoples threads or just bookmarking something interesting etc. but still think the default should be that you are automatically subscribed to your own threads and you can then unsubscribe if needed. Just my 2 cents.
I think the setting works. I've taken some screenshots of the settings and also created a new post today. If it works I'll post it to let everyone know. However I believe this can be globally changed by the site admin. @Keeno - FYI
Hey @wutang, I have been looking and there doesn't seem to be a global setting on the software to do this. There are mods/extensions but none seem to be reliable. I have however found another possible way and will raise it with @Minty
These users thanked the author Keeno for the post:
Minty (Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:48 pm)

Minty
Respected Member

Post by Minty »

Keeno wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:53 am
I have however found another possible way and will raise it with @Minty
Bring it, I want this feature myself, So annoying to miss posts on your own topics.

Minty
Respected Member

Post by Minty »

wutang wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:58 pm
I'm just waiting for a new tent to come back in stock, so i may just hold fire and veg it out for a bit longer.
DIY for the WIN! What ever you get is going to have flaws so just patch it up and see how you get on.

I still have not 'bothered' to patch mine yet... I'm not Lazy, doing for Science ;o)

Return to “Cannabis Issues And Questions”