Welcome to the cannabis growing issues and help section. Use this section to ask about issues, deficiencies and other problems you encounter while growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Will my seedlings be ok?

Get help fixing cannabis deficiencies and issues
Gward20

Re: Will my seedlings be ok?

Post by Gward20 »

Bulls wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:46 am
They will be fine and do as advised above mate. I'd also top up the pots with coco as I see you got more room..That would give some better stability on the stem. Get a small fan to blow gentle breeze over them that will harden them up as well. Liquid Silicone is something you can add to the feed twice a week now at 0.5 ml per L and that will help them.
Thanks bulls. I’ve got buddhas tree solar green silicon I will start adding from next feed. 👍

Gward20

Post by Gward20 »

The plants have grown a bit over the past week but they still look weird. About 16 out of 20 of the dosidos look like this but I have 20 critical kush in the same tent exactly same age and they are all really healthy. Anyone have any ideas ? They are getting fed solar green power, voodoo juice and a+b. Ec 0.9-1.0 ph 5.7-6.0.ImageImageImageImage
To the Video app.php/vgallery/gward20/4/624

Gward20

Post by Gward20 »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Post by Guest »

Gward20 wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:25 pm
They are getting fed solar green power, voodoo juice and a+b. Ec 0.9-1.0 ph 5.7-
I am no Coco/hydro grower myself. But all that for a seedling seem's a little much for me.

Just a little A+B would do for now.

I would say you're killing them with kindness.
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

kbag
GR420 Leg End

Post by kbag »

Im sure GMO was saying his dosidos are a finnicky strain to grow. They actually look overfed Gward but id say its more than just that.

Gward20

Post by Gward20 »

kbag wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:31 am
Im sure GMO was saying his dosidos are a finnicky strain to grow. They actually look overfed Gward but id say its more than just that.
It is a pain to grow the dosidos. I just don’t have a clue what it could be that’s wrong with them. They definitely are overfed and I’m thinking that they are having root problems that’s why I’m feeding voodoo juice. I just only learnt yesterday that using normal ph will be killing the microbes I’m using so I bought the bio bizz ph to see if that makes a difference.

kbag
GR420 Leg End

Post by kbag »

Do you have a heat mat that might help keep the roots warm. But i would drop the EC by point and see how they go you might find they grow out of it. I think GMO said the Dosidos did not like a lot light either just to make it more tricky to grow.

Gward20

Post by Gward20 »

I don’t unfortunately but the temp is now sitting at 27. It must be the genetics as the 20 critical kush are lovely and green. Do you not think it could be ph problems ? I have calibration the ph pen everytine I’ve used it tho

kbag
GR420 Leg End

Post by kbag »

No i do not think its a ph problem they just look a little overfed and cold damp thats the impression they give me. Is it actually 27c down by the pots? some plants handle there environment better than others and the critical kush can handle things pretty well is actually a nice plant to grow pretty heavy hitter as well.

Gward20

Post by Gward20 »

Yeah mate it’s 27 down by the pots aswel. I have a gas enviro comtroller probe in between all the plants and it’s set to 27 degrees. Never growing this strain again

Return to “Cannabis Issues And Questions”