Welcome to the cannabis growing issues and help section. Use this section to ask about issues, deficiencies and other problems you encounter while growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Portable A/C

Get help fixing cannabis deficiencies and issues
camkush
GR420 Moobs Of The Year

Re: Portable A/C

Post by camkush »

Smokey wrote:
camkush wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:12 pm
Smokey wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:05 pm
Is it not possible for you to get a direct fresh air in take from outside pal?
Well outside air is roughly 90+ degrees right now and only gonna get worse. Its gonna be comparable to one of yall attic grows by heat I would assume. I don't think I could even run a 250hps out there right now..
I did think of that after mate would just add to issues i was thinking wow infact how does he control the system heat wise lol i hate the weather here growing wise i cant begin to even imagine how awkward it must be for you guys accross the way
Yeah if I had big balls I'd stick my plants m in the sun. Temps get to 105+ and humidity around 100% so it gets hot

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Roll Tide :barmy:
#ProtectDiscord

Bulls
Coco Grower

Post by Bulls »

Aircon should be fine buddy. What you need to do so is dial down your room really carefully. Good extraction.. smaller , possible passive intake, and portable aircons are extracting a lot hot air so you need to have where to extract that hot air. Ideally in a different room from where the tent will be. You will be in the barn so I believe lots of room where to extract.

hotshot
Has thanked: 0

Post by hotshot »

The Aspie Toker wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:24 pm
That is great Aspie, now all you need is someone to come over ever hour and change out the ice. :Stoned:

Return to “Cannabis Issues And Questions”