Best medical strains you've grown

Medicinal & health benefits of cannabis
User avatar
Marcus
Respected Member
GR Points: 17,956.87 
Posts: 4387
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:25 pm
Location: RightWingNutJobsville.
Has thanked: 1855 times
Been thanked: 3353 times
Status: Offline

Re: Best medical strains you've grown

Post by Marcus »

I like ...

RQS Dancehall... It's got Juanita la Lagrimosa in it and is pretty fruity nice. I need to run this again one day, she was a tall girl though. https://www.royalqueenseeds.com/cbd-see ... world.html

Also

CBD Crew Sweet n Sour Widow... Just popped my last 6 regs for an open pollination/preservation. Pickled Onions and Play-do smells. https://cbdcrew.org/varieties/cbd-sweet-and-sour-widow/

Both daytime strains, both melt away any troubles in the head.

I've not yet found anything that can keep me asleep for 8 hours apart from squidgy Afghan, all these "heavy indicas" make me fall asleep but I'm awake after 3 hours rattling.

User avatar
Momma bear
Plant Of The Year Winner 2022
GR Points: 21,960.27 
Posts: 6284
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:38 pm
Location: Texas
Has thanked: 1199 times
Been thanked: 4077 times
Status: Offline

Re: Best medical strains you've grown

Post by Momma bear »

Marcus wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:20 pm
I like ...

RQS Dancehall... It's got Juanita la Lagrimosa in it and is pretty fruity nice. I need to run this again one day, she was a tall girl though. https://www.royalqueenseeds.com/cbd-see ... world.html

Also

CBD Crew Sweet n Sour Widow... Just popped my last 6 regs for an open pollination/preservation. Pickled Onions and Play-do smells. https://cbdcrew.org/varieties/cbd-sweet-and-sour-widow/

Both daytime strains, both melt away any troubles in the head.

I've not yet found anything that can keep me asleep for 8 hours apart from squidgy Afghan, all these "heavy indicas" make me fall asleep but I'm awake after 3 hours rattling.
Oh wow I’ll defo have to check those out they sound amazing
A Heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others- The Wizard of Oz

User avatar
Treetrunk
Respected Member
GR Points: 22,321.43 
Posts: 2962
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:45 pm
Has thanked: 2200 times
Been thanked: 2513 times
Status: Offline

Re: Best medical strains you've grown

Post by Treetrunk »

I've found the Kosher Kush helps with my winter aches and pains.
The one I've grown is available in the store. Garden of Green seeds.
High CBD and THC.
The only problem is divers leg's 😁

User avatar
Treetrunk
Respected Member
GR Points: 22,321.43 
Posts: 2962
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:45 pm
Has thanked: 2200 times
Been thanked: 2513 times
Status: Offline

Re: Best medical strains you've grown

Post by Treetrunk »

Image
Treetrunk wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:36 pm
I've found the Kosher Kush helps with my winter aches and pains.
The one I've grown is available in the store. Garden of Green seeds.
High CBD and THC.
The only problem is divers leg's 😁

User avatar
Marcus
Respected Member
GR Points: 17,956.87 
Posts: 4387
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:25 pm
Location: RightWingNutJobsville.
Has thanked: 1855 times
Been thanked: 3353 times
Status: Offline

Re: Best medical strains you've grown

Post by Marcus »

Momma bear wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:17 pm
Oh wow I’ll defo have to check those out they sound amazing
Give me 3 months and I'll hopefully have a shit load of the S&S Widows! :running-around:

The RQS Danceworld are on offer at the mooment with RQS so I may punt for some more, but I;m under orders NO MORE SEEDS!!!!

:roll eyes:

:lol:

(I called them Dancehall in the post above, it's Danceworld. :bang head: )

User avatar
Momma bear
Plant Of The Year Winner 2022
GR Points: 21,960.27 
Posts: 6284
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:38 pm
Location: Texas
Has thanked: 1199 times
Been thanked: 4077 times
Status: Offline

Re: Best medical strains you've grown

Post by Momma bear »

Marcus wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:59 pm
Momma bear wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:17 pm
Oh wow I’ll defo have to check those out they sound amazing
Give me 3 months and I'll hopefully have a shit load of the S&S Widows! :running-around:

The RQS Danceworld are on offer at the mooment with RQS so I may punt for some more, but I;m under orders NO MORE SEEDS!!!!

:roll eyes:

:lol:

(I called them Dancehall in the post above, it's Danceworld. :bang head: )
Heck ya!! I mean I’m not sure who gave the strict orders but tell em I said pllleeeeaaaseee more seeds😂

Trex
Registered User
GR Points: 950.97 
Posts: 1341
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:26 pm
Has thanked: 1349 times
Been thanked: 801 times
Status: Offline

Re: Best medical strains you've grown

Post by Trex »

Blueberry Cheese purple pheno from Barneys Farm was the best darn strain I ever grew.

In fact i just bought seeds of these hoping to find this pheno again. So stay tuned for a Grow Journal within the next week or so .

User avatar
biosynthetic
Registered User
GR Points: 4,220.00 
Posts: 956
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:23 pm
Has thanked: 1185 times
Been thanked: 384 times
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Best medical strains you've grown

Post by biosynthetic »

Marcus wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:20 pm
I like ...

RQS Dancehall... It's got Juanita la Lagrimosa in it and is pretty fruity nice. I need to run this again one day, she was a tall girl though. https://www.royalqueenseeds.com/cbd-see ... world.html

Also

CBD Crew Sweet n Sour Widow... Just popped my last 6 regs for an open pollination/preservation. Pickled Onions and Play-do smells. https://cbdcrew.org/varieties/cbd-sweet-and-sour-widow/

Both daytime strains, both melt away any troubles in the head.

I've not yet found anything that can keep me asleep for 8 hours apart from squidgy Afghan, all these "heavy indicas" make me fall asleep but I'm awake after 3 hours rattling.
Gonna run the banana x dancehall again soon it's great for sleep! :tired: also makes really terpy dry sift

User avatar
wutang
Known User
GR Points: 10,279.61 
Posts: 2426
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:24 am
Has thanked: 1699 times
Been thanked: 1583 times
Status: Offline

Re: Best medical strains you've grown

Post by wutang »

Treetrunk wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:39 pm
Image
Treetrunk wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:36 pm
I've found the Kosher Kush helps with my winter aches and pains.
The one I've grown is available in the store. Garden of Green seeds.
High CBD and THC.
The only problem is divers leg's 😁
This looks amazing dude

Post Reply

Return to “Medical Cannabis”