Nah then jimmy ! Where you been hiding. Long time no see mate ,
I should come to see you
All aboard the auto express
-
Paul_led
- Registered User
- Posts: 1095
- Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:36 am
- Has thanked: 282 times
- Been thanked: 1912 times
- Status: Offline
-
Paul_led
- Registered User
- Posts: 1095
- Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:36 am
- Has thanked: 282 times
- Been thanked: 1912 times
- Status: Offline
Re: All aboard the auto express
Week 12 from seed , recon another week or so then a week or so flush , the panty punch is very disappointing but the rest of them are flying. Very sticky and smell amazing , feed going in the same as before with pk13/14 every other day
Brown panty moment last night and I don’t know what to make of it all ,
2am the dogs went mad, the ring door bell had been triggered !
I look out the window , and what do I see ! A bloody cop car parked at the end of my driveway , sending a bloody drone up !!!
I swiftly took myself out side to ask them wtf was going off as my dogs were going mental due to the doorbell seeing them , nothing to worry about sir. “Just a routine fly round” an observe the area !!! Like what the actual fuck !!! To say Its fucked with my head is a understatement,
Anyways. Too late to do owt now , 2 weeks left I ain’t pulling the plug at this point :-( , I’m kind da hoping they were looking for someone that’s been trying to break in houses , or bell ends in e bikes ! But I guess time will tell ,
Here’s the photos anyways

[url=https://www.growroom420.com/app.php/gallery/image/121074]
Brown panty moment last night and I don’t know what to make of it all ,
2am the dogs went mad, the ring door bell had been triggered !
I look out the window , and what do I see ! A bloody cop car parked at the end of my driveway , sending a bloody drone up !!!
I swiftly took myself out side to ask them wtf was going off as my dogs were going mental due to the doorbell seeing them , nothing to worry about sir. “Just a routine fly round” an observe the area !!! Like what the actual fuck !!! To say Its fucked with my head is a understatement,
Anyways. Too late to do owt now , 2 weeks left I ain’t pulling the plug at this point :-( , I’m kind da hoping they were looking for someone that’s been trying to break in houses , or bell ends in e bikes ! But I guess time will tell ,
Here’s the photos anyways
[url=https://www.growroom420.com/app.php/gallery/image/121074]
- These users thanked the author Paul_led for the post (total 3):
- Sage (Mon Sep 07, 2026 10:39 pm) • Thrasherdude (Wed Sep 09, 2026 6:54 pm) • 2-Scoops (Tue Sep 29, 2026 3:01 pm)
- Thrasherdude
- Registered User
- Posts: 1642
- Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:29 pm
- Has thanked: 584 times
- Been thanked: 275 times
- Contact:
- Status: Offline
Re: All aboard the auto express
Very Nice grow mate! Hope you can harvest them soon and keep it on the low profile bro. Does the drone often apear? Greetz Thrasherdude
- 2-Scoops
- Registered User
- Posts: 6255
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:10 pm
- Location: Not far away but far enough
- Has thanked: 9616 times
- Been thanked: 9415 times
- Status: Offline
Re: All aboard the auto express
Ahh fuck the em Paul, cnuts they are.
Killing it here as usual mukka. Looks like they got a bit longer than two weeks from here all those hairs on buds look white, like they`ve not even started turning color yet, but thats from here.
So where's @Marcus & @Dexy these days. If you see them around tell them to pop me an email mukka in my pm box, i still pop in here from time to time.
Killing it here as usual mukka. Looks like they got a bit longer than two weeks from here all those hairs on buds look white, like they`ve not even started turning color yet, but thats from here.
So where's @Marcus & @Dexy these days. If you see them around tell them to pop me an email mukka in my pm box, i still pop in here from time to time.
"But your still looking at me that same damn way............ Like i just shit in your scrambled eggs" > Negan, Walking Dead