Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Anyone getting/got the Venty from Storz and Bickle?

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
Marcus
GR420 Leg End

Re: Anyone getting/got the Venty from Storz and Bickle?

Post by Marcus »

seymore_budz wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 10:12 am
I don't find my Mighty makes me cough. I'm not a big cloud, look at me type I just want to get stoned and not ruin my lungs.

It is ugly af :) Its the same size as my fleshlight. Will look like I'm packing some serious weaponry ;) And I hear you about the replacable batteries. I think the chamber has been coated with ceramic. I don't seem to have any problems with the materials used either. Like I said, I've been smoking on a Mighty now for many years. They're built like tanks.

That one you linked looks good Only concern I'd have is what's lurking below that gold plate. I'm guessing it's not as durable as ceramic and will eventually wear away.
It's too big for my pockets for sure, the cost of living crisis means less material for pockets these days. Is it just me noticing this???

The chamber on that venty is still aluminium with a ceramic disc around the outside. Same as the mighty etc. Aluminium particles were an issue for some on their volcano hybrid in the vapour, I wonder if they've sorted that? Or they're just happy to tell you alu is harmless as is the warm plastic vapour path.?
Some folks have issues with certain materials, I know of people who cannot stand the taste of titanium vapes, maybe I'm the same with aluminium, I dunno. All I know is 1st hit terpy and the rest all tastes the same, whatever strain I ran through my mighty.

One thing it doesn't do like the mighty is the ability to use it plugged in??? How daft. You run out of battery you gotta charge it and wait. That airvape has wireless charging, $&B could have at least innovated a teensy little bit?

The oven on the airvape is gold plated on stainless I believe, I have a gold plated oven in my vapman. Flavour is cock on out of that vapman oven and I can see lots of folks are saying the airvape is the same, most flavourful vape they own. I find my glass butane vapes to be flavour hitters, I'd love that in a pocketable battery vape. I know that venty just ain't gonna do it for me being a revamped mighty. I was hoping $&B would have designed something new, a more convection based vape, same size as the crafty and not made of cheap plastic, but Canopy Growth own them and they do so to make money... This is just a cash grab with a revamped mighty to me.

I always felt rushed with my mighty. Xmas 2016 I got mine. It was always rush rush rush before the thing shut off. I want to take a hit and put it down for 30 seconds or so without the herb still cooking and then tasting crap and coughy on the next hit. A session should be 10 mins of sipping, not 2 mins of chugging it down ya.

Anyway, I'm discussing 2 vapes I do not own, so ignore me. :rolf:

I'll turn on the Silver Surfer with it's new ball modded heater and chuff away happily all day until I'm cross eyed.

:cheering: :viking:

seymore_budz
Respected Member

Post by seymore_budz »

Marcus wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:22 am
seymore_budz wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 10:12 am
I don't find my Mighty makes me cough. I'm not a big cloud, look at me type I just want to get stoned and not ruin my lungs.

It is ugly af :) Its the same size as my fleshlight. Will look like I'm packing some serious weaponry ;) And I hear you about the replacable batteries. I think the chamber has been coated with ceramic. I don't seem to have any problems with the materials used either. Like I said, I've been smoking on a Mighty now for many years. They're built like tanks.

That one you linked looks good Only concern I'd have is what's lurking below that gold plate. I'm guessing it's not as durable as ceramic and will eventually wear away.
It's too big for my pockets for sure, the cost of living crisis means less material for pockets these days. Is it just me noticing this???

The chamber on that venty is still aluminium with a ceramic disc around the outside. Same as the mighty etc. Aluminium particles were an issue for some on their volcano hybrid in the vapour, I wonder if they've sorted that? Or they're just happy to tell you alu is harmless as is the warm plastic vapour path.?
Some folks have issues with certain materials, I know of people who cannot stand the taste of titanium vapes, maybe I'm the same with aluminium, I dunno. All I know is 1st hit terpy and the rest all tastes the same, whatever strain I ran through my mighty.

One thing it doesn't do like the mighty is the ability to use it plugged in??? How daft. You run out of battery you gotta charge it and wait. That airvape has wireless charging, $&B could have at least innovated a teensy little bit?

The oven on the airvape is gold plated on stainless I believe, I have a gold plated oven in my vapman. Flavour is cock on out of that vapman oven and I can see lots of folks are saying the airvape is the same, most flavourful vape they own. I find my glass butane vapes to be flavour hitters, I'd love that in a pocketable battery vape. I know that venty just ain't gonna do it for me being a revamped mighty. I was hoping $&B would have designed something new, a more convection based vape, same size as the crafty and not made of cheap plastic, but Canopy Growth own them and they do so to make money... This is just a cash grab with a revamped mighty to me.

I always felt rushed with my mighty. Xmas 2016 I got mine. It was always rush rush rush before the thing shut off. I want to take a hit and put it down for 30 seconds or so without the herb still cooking and then tasting crap and coughy on the next hit. A session should be 10 mins of sipping, not 2 mins of chugging it down ya.

Anyway, I'm discussing 2 vapes I do not own, so ignore me. :rolf:

I'll turn on the Silver Surfer with it's new ball modded heater and chuff away happily all day until I'm cross eyed.

:cheering: :viking:
Cost of living crisis sucks bad. Cost me over £200 for a weeks shopping nowadays!

I think you're wrong about the Mighty's chamber dude. The old mighty was aluminium, but since the Mighty+, they coat the whole chamber in ceramic. Probably so they could get their medical certification although I'm pretty sure the standard they're using as an advertising tool is more focused on the electrical safety of the device and not the materials used. Fuck reading the standard though :lol:
These users thanked the author seymore_budz for the post:
Marcus (Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:16 pm)
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

anova.330
Respected Member

Post by anova.330 »

I have the regular mighty and it is about eight years old I think. It’s been replaced once by storz and bickel Totally awesome customer service. I also have the volcano digital. It doesn’t have the whip. Love that thing.

The Venty has a nut busting price. I don’t know, but I need to replace my mighty, so I’m looking for suggestions and I like what Marcus is on to.
These users thanked the author anova.330 for the post (total 2):
seymore_budz (Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:51 pm) • Marcus (Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:16 pm)
#growingwitheagle #crystals #petioles #eagleproudwarriortheproject #weednerdworld
#potectDiscord

wutang
Known User

Post by wutang »

First impressions of the venty;

Ugly
Overpriced
Looks really cheaply made..fisher price

It could be the dogs bollocks for that price, but as Marcus pointed out..they could have innovated a little by adding the dogs dangly bits on at least.

I keep thinking one day I'll take a plunge into thr S and B range..but I can't justify it..there's so much more out there now...someone is bound to come close or if not better than these guys..its only a matter of time if not.

In the mean time if I can't even be bothered to use my storm vaporiser made by vapefiend..that says a lot. Because that thing hits me over the roof, and into the neighbours garden.
These users thanked the author wutang for the post (total 2):
anova.330 (Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:01 pm) • Marcus (Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:16 pm)

Marcus
GR420 Leg End

Post by Marcus »

seymore_budz wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:36 am
I think you're wrong about the Mighty's chamber dude. The old mighty was aluminium, but since the Mighty+, they coat the whole chamber in ceramic.
Yeah, looks like the + versions of crafty and mighty got a ceramic coating. I can;t find the spec on the venty, it also seems to be bigger than the other $&B vapes.
wutang wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:58 pm
someone is bound to come close or if not better than these guys..its only a matter of time if not.
A lot of vapes smash the $&B vapes to bits. BUT the crafty, mighty etc are a good starting point for folks who just want a device to work and do the job. Then when they think... "Ooooh I wish this vape did this or that"... then the googling starts and they find a vape that does and buy it and go on from there.

I just wish they weren't priced so high.

I can;t believe ANYBODY on this earth owns just one vape after vaping for a few months. :lol: If they do, they need their browser history checking! :dance:

I'm all about chasing the flavour at the moment, getting high is a side effect to my hobbby!

anova.330 wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:50 pm
The Venty has a nut busting price
I heard a phrase last night that had me giggling... "I'm gonna go nuts to the butt on this!"

:rolf: :running-around: :ummmm:
These users thanked the author Marcus for the post (total 4):
anova.330 (Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:26 pm) • Greenfingers (Sat Oct 21, 2023 6:55 pm) • wutang (Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:24 pm) • HRH (Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:07 am)

wutang
Known User

Post by wutang »

Marcus wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:25 pm
seymore_budz wrote:
I think you're wrong about the Mighty's chamber dude. The old mighty was aluminium, but since the Mighty+, they coat the whole chamber in ceramic.
Yeah, looks like the + versions of crafty and mighty got a ceramic coating. I can;t find the spec on the venty, it also seems to be bigger than the other $&B vapes.
wutang wrote:
someone is bound to come close or if not better than these guys..its only a matter of time if not.
A lot of vapes smash the $&B vapes to bits. BUT the crafty, mighty etc are a good starting point for folks who just want a device to work and do the job. Then when they think... "Ooooh I wish this vape did this or that"... then the googling starts and they find a vape that does and buy it and go on from there.

I can;t believe ANYBODY on this earth owns just one vape after vaping for a few months. :lol: If they do, they need their browser history checking! :dance:

I'm all about chasing the flavour at the moment, getting high is a side effect to my hobbby!

anova.330 wrote:
I heard a phrase last night that had me giggling... "I'm gonna go nuts to the butt on this!"

What's the best flavour deliv3ry vape you've had/tested etc?
These users thanked the author wutang for the post:
Marcus (Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:31 pm)

Greenfingers
Known User

Post by Greenfingers »

These users thanked the author Greenfingers for the post (total 2):
seymore_budz (Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:58 pm) • anova.330 (Sat Oct 21, 2023 9:18 pm)

Marcus
GR420 Leg End

Post by Marcus »

wutang wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:25 pm
Marcus wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:25 pm
seymore_budz wrote:
wutang wrote:

anova.330 wrote:

That one's easy peasy!

My butane powered elev8R.

https://recommendedvapesupplies.co.uk/p ... ehicle-kit

BUT some of the sipping vapes do taste better but not as satisfying. I love the thick rips through the bong of the elev8r.

I think it's cause you can do a bowl on the 1st rip and get all the terps and goodies. It's overwgelming to a point. I have to sit down hard after a huge rip off that.

I like it when the side of my face goes numb and I stop breathing and go giddy. :rolf:
These users thanked the author Marcus for the post:
wutang (Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:52 am)

Marcus
GR420 Leg End

Post by Marcus »

anova.330 wrote:
I have the regular mighty and it is about eight years old I think. It’s been replaced once by storz and bickel Totally awesome customer service. I also have the volcano digital. It doesn’t have the whip. Love that thing.

The Venty has a nut busting price. I don’t know, but I need to replace my mighty, so I’m looking for suggestions and I like what Marcus is on to.
Hey anova, the airvape legacy pro has 30% off for Halloween. I presume this is from their website in the US.

"30% off
Use code:
Halloween30

At checkout

Or Bundle deal for a unit price only!
Use "TrickorTreat"- at check out

Happy Airvaping!"
anova.330 (Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:18 pm)

Marcus
GR420 Leg End

Post by Marcus »

wutang wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:25 pm
I've re thunk this Wu.

Do you want to sip on flavour all night?

Or do you want a flavourful rip that makes you fall off a bean bag?

3 or 4 flavourful hits off a bowl in a minute or two?

VAriables man, lots of em.
wutang (Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:44 pm)

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”