Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Coronavirus

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
Sage
Respected Member

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Sage »

Gward20 wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:13 am
everyone is entitled to their opinion.
Well as you said each can have theirs. Some will disagree and some will agree, you seem to be sporting for a fight. I happen to disagree and think you know many will. But as you said we all entitled to our opinions post them speak them send them in a letter to God.Just don't make an effort to tear apart this community along some differences of opinion that are at best just conjecture. We're all in this shite together and supporting each other as a family so even if you are right why tear us apart?
Anyone that has time for drama is not gardening enough.

Gward20

Post by Gward20 »

I think riots and people actually standing up to the government is the only hope we have to keep the little freedom we have

Gward20

Post by Gward20 »

sageridder wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:27 am
Gward20 wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:13 am
everyone is entitled to their opinion.
Well as you said each can have theirs. Some will disagree and some will agree, you seem to be sporting for a fight. I happen to disagree and think you know many will. But as you said we all entitled to our opinions post them speak them send them in a letter to God.Just don't make an effort to tear apart this community along some differences of opinion that are at best just conjecture. We're all in this shite together and supporting each other as a family so even if you are right why tear us apart?
I 100% agree mate. This is just my personal opinion I don’t want to start a argument just voicing my opinion and looking to see what other think. I love a good debate haha 👍

Gward20

Post by Gward20 »

Plus people suffering with mental health problems won’t benefit from being in house arrest

kbag
GR420 Leg End

Post by kbag »

The number of people actually infected is low they estimate 4% of the population. The problem is the number of the case's that go on to have severe complications and need Hospital treatment. If you talk to a frontline NHS worker they will certainly tell you that this virus is real.
The figures i think you are looking at Marcus take a few months to actually show the real death rate from respiratory disorders.
I do agree with you though do not read the Daily mail or sun etc your lives will most definitely be a lot happier.

Gward20

Post by Gward20 »

I think Coronavirus is real, covid 19 is a hoax. I know people who work in the nhs and they are saying the hospitals are probably quieter now than they where before this “virus”

Fingers crossed one day we all find out the truth

kbag
GR420 Leg End

Post by kbag »

Gward20 wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:01 am
I think Coronavirus is real, covid 19 is a hoax. I know people who work in the nhs and they are saying the hospitals are probably quieter now than they where before this “virus”

Fingers crossed one day we all find out the truth
Well I hope it stays that way up your end. Down here it is totally different my Mrs. Friend works in AE she is working unreal hours and unfortunately seeing a lot of sad stories.

kbag
GR420 Leg End

Post by kbag »

There is a delay in these figures as stated on there website.
The provisional number of deaths registered in England and Wales in the week ending 27 March 2020 (Week 13) was 11,141; this represents an increase of 496 deaths registered compared with the previous week (Week 12) and 1,011 more than the five-year average.
I suspect over the next 2-3 weeks we will see a sharp rise.

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Post by The Aspie Toker »

Marcus wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:39 am
Facebunk at it's finest...

:lol:
I tried to read it, but gave up. Not one comma or full stop.
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

Nanook
Respected Member

Post by Nanook »

Im with aspie that hurt my head
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”