Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Coronavirus

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
Inactive account
Inactive Account

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Inactive account »

Nanook wrote:Those kids should have been helped when they were identified in the past. I'd not sleep knowing that if I was in social work :(
Same as everything in life , once it’s passed on it’s out of hands , so many factors involved it’s a mine field

Mafooo
Known User

Post by Mafooo »

Marcus wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:15 am
:barmy: :barmy: :dj: :Stoned:

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Nanook wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:47 pm
Tbh whether it's true or 5g mad theories... I won't gamble her life.

I can`t see what`s not true about it myself Nanook all the nay sayers need to get real and just open theirs eyes and look at how Hospitals are being overun, our young en who`s on a covid19 ward says its litterally one wave after the other of people coming in with it dropping like flies, not all are dieing though.

As for it not being a corona virus and summink else well my thinking is if that`s so, it must be a one god dam good lie cus most scientists from around the world must be in on that lie and science in`t about that it`s about getting facts right i would have thought. I`m nearly sure scinticts take a similar hippocratic oath as Doctors too.

Are all epideamioligists who have worked on big epidemic outbreaks of recent times saving lives would need gto be included in that lie or hoax too.

People talk too much shit mate and need to get real about it all.

Mind you ive been known to talk plenty of pooh in my time :)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Post by The Aspie Toker »

Marcus wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:05 am
Reconciling COVID-19 death data in the UK.

"Revising of previous counts makes it difficult to judge whether the deaths are falling over time in the short term. The media should be wary of reporting daily deaths without understanding the limitations and variations in different sources."

https://www.cebm.net/covid-19/reconcili ... in-the-uk/

"NHS announced that a further 828 people, who tested positive for the Coronavirus (COVID-19) have died, bringing the total number of confirmed reported deaths in hospitals in England to 6,483 (April 8th). You might think that this means that 828 people died the day before, but this isn’t what is reported.

The data shows how the 828 deaths on the 8th of April are distributed amongst the previous days."

I posted an image showing the timeline...

viewtopic.php?p=117624#p117624

...it can take days for the deaths to be reported.
Today's figures for the UK is 887
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

Inactive account
Inactive Account

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Post by Captain Beefheart »

Mrs Beefheart wrote:Image
Wankers

Great Googly Moogly ¡¡¡

Inactive account
Inactive Account

captain beefheart wrote:
Mrs Beefheart wrote:Image
Wankers

Great Googly Moogly ¡¡¡
glad u agree

Gward20

Post by Gward20 »

Their is no “covid 19” !! This is all about a global economical crash to make the rich a lot richer and gain total control over everybody. “Covid 19” is a scare tactic to make the market crash! The only reason their are so many cases of this so called virus is because they are diagnosing people off symptoms. The same symptoms of over 100 other possibilities such as a common cold, RADIATION POISON etc. 5g isn’t the reason this virus is happening but it plays its part along with AI. Give it 5 years and we will live in a cashless society, have no jobs due to AI and depend 100% on the government. They want the world ran just like how China is. People need to start waking up to this and stop being so narrow minded and thinking our government actually care about us. Do some research and stop watching the news.

Bill gates is not the nice guy everyone thinks he is!

That’s my opinion on this global hoax.
I’m prepared for the backlash I receive from this haha everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Hope everyone is doing okay and not going insane while on house arrest ✌️

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Post by The Aspie Toker »

Gward20

Post by Gward20 »

So you can honestly say you trust everything you are hearing on the news ? Some idiot ate a bat and now their is this deadly disease going round and we must not leave our houses because of it ? Like I said the number of cases are only so high because they are saying everyone has got “covid 19” by diagnosing with symptoms. Crazy how quick the disease just disappeared from China isn’t it. Look on YouTube how many ceos of the biggest companies in the world all sold their shares in their businesses that exact week the “covid 19” was announced. Their was hundreds, not gonna be by a coincidence is it. This has been planned for years. 6 weeks before this pandemic started, The bill and Melinda gates foundation, the John Hopkins Center for health and security and the world economic forum done a pandemic simulation to see how the economy and people would react to a pandemic. And everyone is playing straight into their hands walking around in face masks like plums. Do some research with a open mind. Do you honestly trust our government ? I understand it’s hard to see as we should be able to believe what they are saying but it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see their is something strange going on. Now their is gonna be a magical vaccine to fix all our problems introduced (by the pharmaceutical company bill and Melinda gates foundation invested in) which I won’t be getting. People are crazy if they believe bill gates is some sort of hero and that the news channels and government love them so much they wouldn’t lie to anyone.

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”