Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

FACT Of The Day !!!

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Re: FACT Of The Day !!!

Post by Captain Beefheart »

coco / husks can be over watered quite easily...... infact really easily :clap:

Smokey

Post by Smokey »

Events in the future can affect what happened in the past

The weirdness of the quantum world is well documented. The double slit experiment, showing that light behaves as both a wave and a particle, is odd enough – particularly when it is shown that observing it makes it one or the other.

But it gets stranger. According to an experiment proposed by the physicist John Wheeler in 1978 and carried out by researchers in 2007, observing a particle now can change what happened to another one – in the past.

According to the double slit experiment, if you observe which of two slits light passes through, you force it to behave like a particle. If you don’t, and observe where it lands on a screen behind the slits, it behaves like a wave.

But if you wait for it to pass through the slit, and then observe which way it came through, it will retroactively force it to have passed through one or the other. In other words, causality is working backwards: the present is affecting the past.

Of course in the lab this only has an effect over indescribably tiny fractions of a second. But Wheeler suggested that light from distant stars that has bent around a gravitational well in between could be observed in the same way: which could mean that observing something now and changing what happened thousands, or even millions, of years in the past.
🍁 Who Jah Bless No Man Curse 🍁

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Post by Captain Beefheart »

Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and don't get so worked up about things.... :bye:

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

Viz wrote:The scientific name for brain freeze is sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia.
Is it weird that I read senator Palpatine in that first word

And what's a gungan lion?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

Smokey

Post by Smokey »

There are probably more than 100 billion galaxies in the cosmos. Each of those galaxies has between 10 million and a trillion stars in it. Our sun, a rather small and feeble star (a “yellow dwarf”, indeed), weighs around a billion billion billion tons, and most are much bigger. There is an awful lot of visible matter in the Universe.

But it only accounts for about two per cent of its mass.

We know there is more, because it has gravity. Despite the huge amount of visible matter, it is nowhere near enough to account for the gravitational pull we can see exerted on other galaxies. The other stuff is called “dark matter”, and there seems to be around six times as much as ordinary matter.

To make matters even more confusing, the rest is something else called “dark energy”, which is needed to explain the apparent expansion of the Universe. Nobody knows what dark matter or dark energy is.

i spy
Has thanked: 0

Post by i spy »

when a squirrel bites your hand, it hurts :(

Bulls
Coco Grower

Post by Bulls »

There is an Ancient Sumerian Cylinder Seal, believed to be around 4,500 years old that curiously seems to depict our Sun and twelve planets within our Solar System, one of them supposedly being Nibiru, the elusive planet lurking somewhere on the outer edges of the Solar System.

Considering all the findings we find on earth these days which are hard to be explained it's considered that we, humans, are more tham 300,000 year old species.

I personally don't believe in translations from ancient languages, simply because there is no way on earth to convince me they can do it. It will be like learning chinese from scratch if you got no clue what it is about.
I believe in the drawings they find. A picture means more than a million words and the proof they knew about the plantes 5100 years before Galileo invented the first telescope makes you wonder how advanced all these civilisations been and what exactly happened to them?

Smokey

Post by Smokey »

Bulls wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:04 pm
There is an Ancient Sumerian Cylinder Seal, believed to be around 4,500 years old that curiously seems to depict our Sun and twelve planets within our Solar System, one of them supposedly being Nibiru, the elusive planet lurking somewhere on the outer edges of the Solar System.

Considering all the findings we find on earth these days which are hard to be explained it's considered that we, humans, are more tham 300,000 year old species.

I personally don't believe in translations from ancient languages, simply because there is no way on earth to convince me they can do it. It will be like learning chinese from scratch if you got no clue what it is about.
I believe in the drawings they find. A picture means more than a million words and the proof they knew about the plantes 5100 years before Galileo invented the first telescope makes you wonder how advanced all these civilisations been and what exactly happened to them?
Amazing i love this kinda stuff great find Bulls :rock:

Smokey

Post by Smokey »

Viz wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:48 am
Beer and vaginas have the same level of acidity.
Ha! Who knew, No wonder I love both :lol:

Smokey

Post by Smokey »

Along with 1.4 million tons of debris removed, 19,435 body parts were recovered from the WTC after the 9/11 terrorist attack

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”