Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Coronavirus

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
Inactive account
Inactive Account

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Inactive account »

These users thanked the author Inactive account for the post (total 4):
Elijah Growz (Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:34 pm) • Josh (Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:09 am) • wutang (Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:29 am) • IMO (Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:37 am)

Ghost_In_A_Jar

Post by Ghost_In_A_Jar »

I think we've got a fair while before this is anywhere near over and done with.
These users thanked the author Ghost_In_A_Jar for the post:
2-Scoops (Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:57 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Here ya go take your pick from ever growing list of videos from this Country. It`s a lie, its a flu, it`s one big hoax, hmm yes ok sure it is :suicide: . https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=india
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post (total 2):
flip (Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:06 pm) • Keeno (Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:23 pm)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Mrs Beefheart wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:48 pm
Me wonders what nurses are scared to speak out over "covid is a hoax" or "cus they`re worried about being given wrong ppe" when working on covid wards like our youngster was given and still is cus correct ppe was and is being diverted to icu wards when its running low. I`d go with summink along lines of the latter suggestion. I might be wrong though but i`d put money on that myself.
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
Inactive account (Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:57 pm)

Inactive account
Inactive Account

2-Scoops wrote:
Mrs Beefheart wrote:
Me wonders what nurses are scared to speak out over "covid is a hoax" or "being given wrong ppe" when working on covid wards like our youngster was given and still is cus correct ppe was and is being diverted to icu wards when its running low. I`d go with summink along lines of the latter suggestion. I might be wrong though but i`d put money on that myself.
I know quite a few tbh jimmy , I put it down to they are young and scared because of their job , I also know a lot off ppl in the nhs that are not keen on speaking out either about our hospitals standing empty and it all being blown out of proportion but when ppl are threatened with their jobs or even hinted at losing their jobs , they not gonna say a word only the brave will stand lol
These users thanked the author Inactive account for the post (total 2):
2-Scoops (Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:11 pm) • Elijah Growz (Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:23 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Mrs Beefheart wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:03 pm
2-Scoops wrote:
Mrs Beefheart wrote:
Me wonders what nurses are scared to speak out over "covid is a hoax" or "being given wrong ppe" when working on covid wards like our youngster was given and still is cus correct ppe was and is being diverted to icu wards when its running low. I`d go with summink along lines of the latter suggestion. I might be wrong though but i`d put money on that myself.
I know quite a few tbh jimmy , I put it down to they are young and scared because of their job , I also know a lot off ppl in the nhs that are not keen on speaking out either about our hospitals standing empty and it all being blown out of proportion but when ppl are threatened with their jobs or even hinted at losing their jobs , they not gonna say a word only the brave will stand lol
Yes mate for sure i here it all from our youngster whats is going down and reasons behind not speaking out, i tell go see her union rep she says they`re a waste of time too and tbh unions are useless these days and carry very little clout like they used to have once upon a time.
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
Inactive account (Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:51 pm)

Marcus
GR420 Leg End

Post by Marcus »

Has anyone bothered to find that nurse in the picture?

Can they confirm she is on the front line in ICU and stands around twiddling her thumbs while the hoax is going on?
These users thanked the author Marcus for the post:
Inactive account (Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:55 pm)

Inactive account
Inactive Account

Marcus wrote:Has anyone bothered to find that nurse in the picture?

Can they confirm she is on the front line in ICU and stands around twiddling her thumbs while the hoax is going on?
All I can say is the nurses pics where taken in several different places on the walk , I had several friends there’s but of course today there’s no pics and most ppl that put pics up .... surprise surprise
How dare u have a different opinion to fb

These users thanked the author Inactive account for the post:
wutang (Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:06 pm)

Marcus
GR420 Leg End

Post by Marcus »

Mrs Beefheart wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:58 pm

All I can say is the nurses pics where taken in several different places on the walk , I had several friends there’s but of course today there’s no pics and most ppl that put pics up .... surprise surprise

She's not an NHS nurse MrsB. She also speaks out on her numerous social media platforms...

A swift internet search shows who she is.

She ain't being silenced, far from it.

:idn:

So you're saying your friends who have posted pics of the march have been banned from idiotbook?

The social media web is crawling with pics of the weekend march. Especially the one of that real tough bloke punching a woman.

Oh and the couple wearing the yellow star of David badges...

:bang head:

Inactive account
Inactive Account

Marcus wrote:
Mrs Beefheart wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:58 pm

She's not an NHS nurse MrsB. She also speaks out on her numerous social media platforms...

A swift internet search shows who she is.

She ain't being silenced, far from it.

:idn:

So you're saying your friends who have posted pics of the march have been banned from idiotbook?

The social media web is crawling with pics of the weekend march. Especially the one of that real tough bloke punching a woman.

Oh and the couple wearing the yellow star of David badges...

:bang head:
Yes there’s still lots of pics left , the ppl that have been silenced are the ones that won’t stop voicing their opinions and are continuously posting what they believe , I know nothing about the nurse lol like most the ppl they interview on the tv these days they all love a bit of fame lol

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”