Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Need Your Help !

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Re: Need Your Help !

Post by 2-Scoops »

Trex wrote:
Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:03 pm
Does anybody have any experience with/know a good breeder for these types of seeds ? I don't trust most seed breeders .
Check out Resin Seeds their cannatonic and dieseltonic come to mind.
Trex wrote:
Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:55 pm
My herbal vape should be in sometime next week, which brings me to more questions lol
Personally speaking i think these are much stronger than toking just weed in a joint and if anything I'd go your gonna be more prone to an anxiety attack, tis very much more a heady high from vapes, i put it down to lack of combustion so you've still got loadsa oxygen in your blood stream, prolly wrong like but tis my thoughts or theory on jobby. Zamnesia have some great vape guides so you can tweak things around, ie: if your scared of vaping thc cus you get too anxious then you can set temps so it vapes it off at around 150c i think and then crank it up to 180c+ for cbd goodness. Personally speaking i just go with the 180 to 200c.
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
Trex (Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:58 pm)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

wutang
Known User

Post by wutang »

2-Scoops wrote:
Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:29 pm
Trex wrote:
Does anybody have any experience with/know a good breeder for these types of seeds ? I don't trust most seed breeders .
Trex wrote:
My herbal vape should be in sometime next week, which brings me to more questions lol
Personally speaking i think these are much stronger than toking just weed in a joint and if anything I'd go your gonna be more prone to an anxiety attack, tis very much more a heady high from vapes, i put it down to lack of combustion so you've still got loadsa oxygen in your blood stream, prolly wrong like but tis my thoughts or theory on jobby. Zamnesia have some great vape guides so you can tweak things around, ie: if your scared of vaping thc cus you get too anxious then you can set temps so it vapes it off at around 150c i think and then crank it up to 180c+ for cbd goodness. Personally speaking i just go with the 180 to 200c.
100% agree about vapes. The high is intense and head high.
These users thanked the author wutang for the post:

Marcus
GR420 Leg End

Post by Marcus »

2-Scoops wrote:
Trex wrote: ↑10 Dec 2022, 22:55
+1 for what Jimbo said.

Vaping is a much headier experience and can easily get me into that anxiety zone. Thing is, as soon as you realise what your anxiety is, that zone is fucking hilarious!

With vaping, less is also more I find. Start slow, have 1 lungful and see where it takes you.

Different devices also have different outcomes. I find conduction vapes smash the shit out of me and give me the horrors on the 1st bowl. But that's the fun bit of them for me! :running-around: They are also more body load focused. Convection are pure head in the clouds effect for me.

What vape have you ordered BTW?

Anxiety is a shit, but it takes time for you to work through it and work out what in your head is causing it. It never leaves you, you just gotta play with it sometimes and make like you;re enjoying yourself.

I;d be a shit psychiatrist BTW, good luck with the quest dude!
These users thanked the author Marcus for the post:

MommaB
Plant Of The Year Winner 2022

Post by MommaB »

Royal medic by Royal queen was exactly that for me. It was honestly one of my favorite strains and I treated her horribly.
These users thanked the author MommaB for the post:
Trex (Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:30 pm)
A Heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others- The Wizard of Oz

biosynthetic
Known User

Post by biosynthetic »

Have you seen this one? https://shop.greenhouseseeds.nl/feminis ... deepcandy/ I grew this and it did pretty well, was really frosty.

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Marcus wrote:
Sun Dec 11, 2022 4:19 pm
Thing is, as soon as you realise what your anxiety is, that zone is fucking hilarious!
Yes for sure i just put it down to experience and push on through to the other side, usually chuckling away in my mind. I'm more of a silent chuckler when im baked, its all done in my head unless summink proper cracks me up then lot goes, but yes that anxious feeling for sure its not best when it strikes.

I just got me an Xmax starry v3 in sales cheap, its one I've wanted for some time now since having a blast on one. But i bought the ceramic bubbler magnetic top and man it really opens air flow up when its stuck on a bong or in my bubbler. I rate it but tis conduction type which i think is old school but i like that cus for some crazy reason i like to see a nice bit of vapour and this does it starting at 180c to 200c on last hit after a stir. But i liked it originally cus it holds 0.5g, but it fits in my pocket nicely with silicon sleeve on and uses 18650 batteries which i got shit loads of for ecigs but yes its just a quick swap out typo stuff no messing charging then. Airflow isn`t best with standard top its like im sucking on a lemon but i knew what set up i was looking at so yes im happy with it. I`m liking this one lots atmo. If i go again next year in BF sales it will be a Fury me thinks. But im rocking it up with the Arizer stuck in bong indoors or bubbler most the time.

Bit of a thread swerve and off topic as usual again their. :roll eyes:

Cave Hill Cole
Known User

Post by Cave Hill Cole »

Your going to have to grow out a variety of different cbd/THC seeds & then keep the phenos that work best for you. Read reviews of cultivars that suit you best then grow them. 1st hand experience is always best. People can tell you what works for them from a cultivar, but there's no insurance you will find the same thing in pack of seeds.

If your worried about the THC overwhelming you.... Get yourself a bottle of CBD isolate. If you feel too high, take some CBD it will bring you back down & take away the fear. Just the placebo of knowing you have the ability to correct an overwhelming high in your pocket will help with your cannabis adventures
Weed will get me through times of no money, better than money will get me through times of no weed - Robert Sabbag, Smoke Screen

Trex

Post by Trex »

2-Scoops wrote:
Trex wrote:
Trex wrote:
Holy Moly !! Thanks for the heads up 2scoops , I had no idea about the vape highs lol !

I will check those 2 places out !

So far Im all good with the High cbd low thc ! Working miracles !

Trex

Post by Trex »

Marcus wrote:
2-Scoops wrote:
Trex wrote: ↑10 Dec 2022, 22:55
+1 for what Jimbo said.

Vaping is a much headier experience and can easily get me into that anxiety zone. Thing is, as soon as you realise what your anxiety is, that zone is fucking hilarious!

With vaping, less is also more I find. Start slow, have 1 lungful and see where it takes you.

Different devices also have different outcomes. I find conduction vapes smash the shit out of me and give me the horrors on the 1st bowl. But that's the fun bit of them for me! :running-around: They are also more body load focused. Convection are pure head in the clouds effect for me.

What vape have you ordered BTW?

Anxiety is a shit, but it takes time for you to work through it and work out what in your head is causing it. It never leaves you, you just gotta play with it sometimes and make like you;re enjoying yourself.

I;d be a shit psychiatrist BTW, good luck with the quest dude!
Hey Marcus , I bought a "Vivant Alternate Starter Kit" seemed like a decent unit. kind of fell on my butt seeing the price of these things WOW lol
Whatever happened to the .98cent BIC lighters and 1$ rolling papers eh lol

I quite smoking cigs last July.
Other day i swallowed the entire ash of my pipe cuz the screen fell out lol and tasted like cigs , tasted like cigs not something i miss ..

Trex

Post by Trex »

Cave Hill Cole wrote:Your going to have to grow out a variety of different cbd/THC seeds & then keep the phenos that work best for you. Read reviews of cultivars that suit you best then grow them. 1st hand experience is always best. People can tell you what works for them from a cultivar, but there's no insurance you will find the same thing in pack of seeds.

If your worried about the THC overwhelming you.... Get yourself a bottle of CBD isolate. If you feel too high, take some CBD it will bring you back down & take away the fear. Just the placebo of knowing you have the ability to correct an overwhelming high in your pocket will help with your cannabis adventures
Hey Cole. The low 1% thc ,high 12% cbd weed is working its magic , its just to say theres a little high but with total relaxation no stress nothing !

I figured i would be stuck doing a pheno finding run lol Exactly what i was trying to avoid

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”