Friday Hangout. June 12th: Where's Bobby and the rest of his stuff?

Over 200 competitions a year from SeedStockers!
Minty
Respected Member

Re: Friday Hangout. June 12th: Where's Bobby and the rest of his stuff?

Post by Minty »

Elijahgrowz wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:07 pm
Wow how I got the first one on my phone is unbelievable 😂 I just tried this one and sent it to point 5 thinking it from what I could just make out on my phone, so booty the lappy up found them but you guys just to damn quick

Well done ✌🏾💚
Your disqualified, you nailed it already ;o)

Only joking of course 💚

Minty
Respected Member

Post by Minty »

Point 5 wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:16 pm
Well done flip

Next week might just be first to post a reply lol

Bobby is going away for a bit
How about changing it from a 'find', to a 'count' which would add that random factor and delay entries (plus encourage incorrect results) so that it is still worth having a guess (even if it is just one more than who ever went first)? e.g.
  • How many 'Red Caps'
  • How many 'Red and White stripy skirts'
  • How many 'Green Jumpers'.
  • Or to really mix things up - 2 questions at once - 'How many blue skirts with green tops' kinda thing.
I think this would work and help slow down the rapid results of this other wise really fun competition. it would also help those playing on a mobile device who would have to upload to a PC to edit and highlite the image to show the result of a FIND but would just need to post the COUNT.

What do you think .5?

I personally think it would be a shame to see bobby go.

Minty
Respected Member

Post by Minty »

Elijahgrowz wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:23 pm
Honestly I sent it in a DM to .5, didn't want to steal it again if i was so quick
What do you think to my suggested solution? Would it slow you down personally?

Point 5
Respected Member

Post by Point 5 »

OK so Bobby seems to be a popular stoner in these parts.

how about find bobby in a video? tell me the time he appears?
Whoever said the best things in life are free blatantly grew their own pot
:puff puff:

TTL
Known User

Post by TTL »

What’s super cool and mind blowing to me is that we both must’ve done everything at the same exact time, because when I first hit submit it showed me the deal that says someone else has posted would you still like to post yours or edit it and it just showed Mini’s post about her phone. At first, when I saw that popup I assumed it was someone who had found everything, but I noticed it wasn’t and hit submit again and it didn’t mention flip’s post. That’s awesome to me that we both found all the stuff in roughly the same time and then clicked submit milliseconds or something apart. Neat stuff, to me at least. Ha. Congrats flip!

Minty
Respected Member

Post by Minty »

TTL11 wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:36 pm
What’s super cool and mind blowing to me is that we both must’ve done everything at the same exact time, because when I first hit submit it showed me the deal that says someone else has posted would you still like to post yours or edit it and it just showed Mini’s post about her phone. At first, when I saw that popup I assumed it was someone who had found everything, but I noticed it wasn’t and hit submit again and it didn’t mention flip’s post. That’s awesome to me that we both found all the stuff in roughly the same time and then clicked submit milliseconds or something apart. Neat stuff, to me at least. Ha. Congrats flip!
Exactly, I have had this happen loads of times and sometimes forget to click submit again! This is where I loose my content and confuse myself later because I was fecking sure I posted about 'that'.

I reckon Keeno will sort this out TTL mate. That was so close a adjudication is required and it's not like there is a shortage of seeds ;o)
Minty wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:14 pm
and once you win you are not allowed to re-enter for a Where is Bobby anymore - you have to just do it for fun ;o)
This would obviously only be limited to the current month to give others a chance and I would personally sign up for that.

TTL
Known User

Post by TTL »

Minty wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:40 pm
TTL11 wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:36 pm
Exactly, I have had this happen loads of times and sometimes forget to click submit again! This is where I loose my content and confuse myself later because I was fecking sure I posted about 'that'.

I reckon Keeno will sort this out TTL mate. That was so close a adjudication is required and it's not like there is a shortage of seeds ;o)
Minty wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:14 pm
and once you win you are not allowed to re-enter for a Where is Bobby anymore - you have to just do it for fun ;o)
This would obviously only be limited to the current month to give others a chance and I would personally sign up for that.
Nah, that’s not what I was trying to say at all. flip’s came up first, so flip wins. There’s no questioning or debating that. Ha. It’s the odds of us finding the stuff at roughly the same time and clicking submit simultaneously that amazes me and I find cool. I enjoy buying seeds and whatnot, just like contests, but I’ll just find them and not post it. I can tell whether I would’ve won or not without posting it. No big deal at all.

Greenfingers
Known User

Post by Greenfingers »

WTF

Point 5
Respected Member

Post by Point 5 »

Bobby will be back in some way next week

Point 5
Respected Member

Post by Point 5 »

Greenfingers wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:50 pm

WTF
You got the random one in there i did say out about!!!

well done GF and Eli

Return to “SeedStockers Competitions”