Win YOUR favourite Cannabis Seeds for FREE at The Vault

The Vault
GMO
GR420 Leg End

Re: Win YOUR favourite Cannabis Seeds for FREE at The Vault

Post by GMO »

Big up the sponsors again and well in Hoff buddy!

we getting spoiled rotten with give aways atm 8-)
“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

Gone

Post by Gone »

thanks lads sorry been mental as always my end lol

Gone

Post by Gone »

George_The_Vault wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:30 pm
Hoffman wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:33 am
wow thanks guys what a comp

for me thats easy for as long as i can remember smoking i would always try to seek this strain out but found it very hard to get but my god when you did get it the smell the taste even the high all felt like being in a bubble

so for it has to be the classic bubblegum https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/ ... ised-seeds
Congrats buddy, you were selected using random number generator to win this part of the promo, please send me a PM with your postal name and address to arrange delivery of your prize!
hi bud just to let you know they have arrived last week sorry for not saying before been dying of the flu yuk!!

just like to say aswell my what lovely tins they are in with the strain info on the inside of the tins ive got a few pics will upload as soon as i can find my transfer cable lol

Team Vault

Post by Team Vault »

Gone wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:06 pm
George_The_Vault wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:30 pm
Hoffman wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:33 am
wow thanks guys what a comp

for me thats easy for as long as i can remember smoking i would always try to seek this strain out but found it very hard to get but my god when you did get it the smell the taste even the high all felt like being in a bubble

so for it has to be the classic bubblegum https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/ ... ised-seeds
Congrats buddy, you were selected using random number generator to win this part of the promo, please send me a PM with your postal name and address to arrange delivery of your prize!
hi bud just to let you know they have arrived last week sorry for not saying before been dying of the flu yuk!!

just like to say aswell my what lovely tins they are in with the strain info on the inside of the tins ive got a few pics will upload as soon as i can find my transfer cable lol
you're welcome buddy, enjoy :)

Return to “Cannabis Seeds Store”