Welcome to Growroom420 growers forum. Growroom420 is a online cannabis growing community. Follow grow diaries, find solutions to cannabis deficiencies, learn how to grow cannabis and much more. If this is your first visit you will need to register to access the forums full features and enter our many competitions. Click here to register.

amazon watering system 2 part

Product reviews from real growers!
Wizard
Respected User

amazon watering system 2 part

Post by Wizard »

so id like to toss in a quick little blurb , there are 2 items in this review both are for a watering system

first up is a pump
1000GPH Submersible Pump Water Hydroponic Pumps Fish Aquarium Fishtank Powerhead Fountain, 45W
by LIVINGbasics

ive been running this pump on a daily for the last few moths as part of my watering system ,, i had it set up on a eight plant system with 2 spikes per plant and was just a little underpowerd by the time it reached the last plant in line , so i split the lines with a t valve that can run one side or the other
i think its a good pump for the price runs very quite
easy to take apart and clean the impeller
would be well suited for a flood drain syatem for sure and i would recomend it for either a dripper/spike system of flood drain ,, think it would be better to have larger pump for a dwc if using mor ethen two bucktes

this pump was 26.99 from amazon

next is the spike and hose kit from amazon

]Ohuhu 66 FT DIY Drip Irrigation Kit Plant Watering System, 2/5" & 1/4" Heavy Duty Tube 33 FT Each, 2 Different Emitters Drippers, Water-Saving System for Garden, Pot Plants, Flower Beds
i got this kit for 18 bucks and have to say its well worth the money

hose tees are easy to install just by resting hose in hot water for a few moments also the conectors ave a screw on lock so there is no chance of a hose blowing off
the 360 degre psikes are the ones im using and get great coverage with just 2 in a 3 gallon pot
flow adjust ments by both a valve and at the spike heads them self

so if anybody is looking to set up a automated system i can say you will be happy with these 2 products for under 60 bucks cant go wrong imo
These users thanked the author Wizard for the post (total 2):
GMO (Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:17 pm) • The Aspie Toker (Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:20 pm)
We can get swept away by our thoughts,,or learn to step back and see them with clarity.
Easy to forget its a choice

Return to “Product reviews”