Welcome to Growroom420! If this is your first visit then you have found the friendliest canna forum on the net and your home of all things growing. Check out grow diaries, enter competitions and much more. Click here to register and become part of our growing community.

Hi buddies.

For everything canna related & off topic
ohlordyeah_420
Respected User

Hi buddies.

Post by ohlordyeah_420 »

Hi old and new people.
First of all let me apologise for my absence over the latter half of 2019. To cut a long story short I found out my fiance was having an affair with someone 5 weeks before the wedding. I mean, this is the shit that always happens to other folk, to say I was shocked (and hurt obviously) is an understatement. My life got flipped upside down within a matter of seconds.
What I did then was put all my effort into not drinking myself to death and focusing on restarting my life.
I know you're going to think I dissappeared with depression but the truth is I was very positive. I was going to have a fresh start. So I redecorated the house (I own the house so that was not an issue), I got close to my Freinds again (who, along with my family, were fantastic) and I started weight training(whilst high) to focus my energy somewhere and not resort to booze (I used to drink a lot). And I bought a new wardrobe (the upside of having £10k in the bank saved for a wedding that didn't happen meant I have some healthy savings to play with).
The downside to all this was I pretty much stopped growing. Well, I grew 4 autos that weren't great and I grew 4 Clones out from a sherbert pebbles seed (dank genetics) that have just been potted up to the flowering tent. None of this is up to my usual standard and often didn't water them for up to 5/6 days just due to keeping really busy.
Anyway in the 4-5 months I've been absent I've been on a quite a few dates and managed to get into pretty good shape (best shape of my life at 39). One of those dates has become a girlfriend (I'm taking it slowly, I like living alone) and since I've potted up the new plants I feel like I'm getting my growing mojo back.
Reason I haven't been on here is really just growing had to take a back seat whilst I sorted my life out. Then Xmas came and I was super busy with work and stuff.

Anyway, I am back. I've missed you all very much and I hope I'm welcome back, if not I understand. I am sorry.

Special thanks to gmo and keeno for checking on me. Your messages were never ignored. I just didn't know what to say back. Thank you ♥

And yes, I will start a diary of my grow soon.

Hope you are all well.

Love
Oly420
“The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.”

― Carl Sagan

green-qube
Smokey

Re: Hi buddies.

Post by Smokey »

Dude you have been sorely missed man ✌️We literally walking the same road fella, I’m so sorry to learn of your misfortune I really am. We all understand life comes first and I for one can say this place has helped me through the darkest of times I’m sure it will bring you straight back into the fold bro. Just glad mighty glad infact you back I’ve missed dude hella ☮️

Oi oi roll the red carpet out 🤙
🍁 Who Jah Bless No Man Curse 🍁

ohlordyeah_420
Respected User

Post by ohlordyeah_420 »

You just Brought a tear to my eye. ♥
Hope you're doing OK buddy.
“The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.”

― Carl Sagan

integrajosh
Respected User

Post by integrajosh »

Watup oly?!

Bro, super proud of you and happy for you too 👏

A lot of people would have chosen the drink myself to death route, but you're definitely an outlier 💪 that's watsup with the lifting too, I work out every day man it's my therapy

Smokey

Post by Smokey »

The general concern is there dude, a lot of folk will be relivied believe me.

Just hate this life and what it throws at us sometimes, just know In your heart bro everything happens for a reason. But onto brighter notes....

Guess who’s back, back again 💃🤣

My broski and I couldn’t be any fricking happier 🙏🦾
🍁 Who Jah Bless No Man Curse 🍁

GMO

Post by GMO »

This has really made me pleased dude

never apologies for returning 8-)

Nanook

Post by Nanook »

Bloody hell. Good to see u back Oly, glad that post got better and better. Hope your good now :)
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

Bulls
Coco Grower

Post by Bulls »

What a life aye mate?
Sorry to hear about your troubles man but it seems it wasn't meant to be so fair play for taking it up the chin and carry on!
Glad to see you back!
Chiesel Grow Diary
Glueberry OG by Dutch Passion

There is no passion to be found playing small and settling for a life that's less than the one you're capable of living

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

The 2nd nist handsome grower in the land returns! (Obviously I'm the 1st...😂). Oly it's made my day to see this! You were missed my friend and to see you back has put a nassave smile on my face. I'm sorry you had it rough, life has a way of testing us, it's how we bounce back and you sure seem to be doing so. Really missed you mate, welcome home.
It's nice to be nice :Stoned:

Viz
Respected User

Post by Viz »

Good to have you back, and respect for sharing. It makes a difference to others that are not as brave as you, to hear your story mate. You are not alone.
InvisibleSun NFT Grow Log.

Mrs Beefheart
Super Pink Moderator

Post by Mrs Beefheart »

hey welshy good to see u back hun :dance:
aw sorry bout that upset for you , new year hun go for it :clap:

ohlordyeah_420
Respected User

Post by ohlordyeah_420 »

Thanks guys. I'm feeding the plants tonight and will take some pics and get a new diary up over the weekend.
Getting back on here was the last step to getting my life back to normal.
It'a good to be back.

― Carl Sagan

Marcus
Respected User

Post by Marcus »

Hi OLY.

Sorry to hear about your troubles dude.

That's some healthy positive attitude you got going on there though. :oik!:

Take it easy dude, see you around the place I'm sure. :dance:

Mini-G-Star

Post by Mini-G-Star »

Hi Oly nice to meet you, look forward to watching your grows :)
"It's not about how hard you can hit; it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward."

Hmr81.5
Known User

Post by Hmr81.5 »

Glad you didnt go down the dark path if drink sounds like slot to handle.

Welcome back looks like you were missed.
Whoever said the best things in life are free blatantly grew their own pot
:puff puff:

Return to “General Growers Discussion”