Welcome to the cannabis growing issues and help section. Use this section to ask about issues, deficiencies and other problems you encounter while growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Potassium Deficiency??

Get help fixing cannabis deficiencies and issues
Tictok
Known User

Potassium Deficiency??

Post by Tictok »

Hi All,

My auto brooklyn sunrise plants have been above ground for 8 weeks and three days.

The packet says they ah ould be ready in 11 weeks.

Today I noticed the edges of some of the leaves are turning brown. Researching this it seems it might be potassium deficiency, but I'm not sure as this is the first grow.

I'm using Guano Kalong nutrients, so they had the top dress of guano at week two of flower and I've been using their bloom nutes between 1 and 2ml as recommended.

Temps are good and humidity is good. At around 24c and 45%.
Here's the pic

Or could this be the beginning of colour change due to being a few weeks from harvest?

Any help much appreciated.

Cheers
Tictok

Philzon   Vape4Ever
Tictok
Known User

Re: Potassium Deficiency??

Post by Tictok »

Marcus wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:00 pm
HAve you got a picture of the plant?

Is it green?

Just looks like a bit of burn from the ferts to me.

If you only got 2-3 weeks left, I wouldn;t worry about it. :oik!:
Thank you Marcus, here's the plants as of now:

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

Hey tictok I'd would agree with Marcus because your leafs tips are little burnt, take it easy with guano stuff they will make you buds pretty harsh if not given a long enough leach or flush what ever the prefers term of that is ..

Good luck and smashing flowers

Tictok
Known User

Post by Tictok »

Dex wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:15 pm
Hey tictok I'd would agree with Marcus because your leafs tips are little burnt, take it easy with guano stuff they will make you buds pretty harsh if not given a long enough leach or flush what ever the prefers term of that is ..

Thank you Dex and Marcus, that's good to know.

I'd never heard that Guano Kalong nutes can make the flowers harsh, the instructions rekon 1 week of flush but I may extend that a little.

Everyday is a school day! Thanks again.

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

Tictok wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:32 pm
Dex wrote:

I'd never heard that Guano Kalong nutes can make the flowers harsh, the instructions rekon 1 week of flush but I may extend that a little.

Its not written in books buddy I said about guano from my experience, if watch green sensation in sure there is guano in that too lol it made my current smoke very harsh with 2 week flush but the plagron guano I use is powder very little amounts too but made bad few buds tho they smelt nice amoke was like razor wire on the throat

Just as a heads up i am still a noob with about two hand full of canna growing experience. But guano has made me more aware of the flush time in previous grows..

Have you used this guano kalong before or is it your first run using it ?

Tictok
Known User

Post by Tictok »

Dex wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:58 pm
Tictok wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:32 pm
Dex wrote:

Its not written in books buddy I said about guano from my experience, if watch green sensation in sure there is guano in that too lol it made my current smoke very harsh with 2 week flush but the plagron guano I use is powder very little amounts too but made bad few buds tho they smelt nice amoke was like razor wire on the throat

Just as a heads up i am still a noob with about two hand full of canna growing experience. But guano has made me more aware of the flush time in previous grows..

Have you used this guano kalong before or is it your first run using it ?

First time and first proper grow. One thing I have learnt is that nothing is written in stone, it seems more of a developing skill of reading your plants.

The autos have wanted less feed, the Sunset Sherbet is a hungry bugger and wants it all and the Northern Lights is just quietly getting on with everything.

Never boring this hobby!

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

Gotta love it buddy and it's the only reason I run a variety of strains it's great to learn every baby for what they like and dislike lmao

Good luck :D

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

If its Lwats plain sailing it would be boring eh. Yeah just a little over fed imo. But look good mate.

Tictok
Known User

Post by Tictok »

Keeno wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:38 pm
If its Lwats plain sailing it would be boring eh. Yeah just a little over fed imo. But look good mate.
Thanks Keeno mate.

Return to “Cannabis issues and help section”