Welcome to the cannabis growing section. Discuss and share knowledge about growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Experimental grow with a friend. Mainlined and some funky looking clones.

Knowledge base and discussions for growing cannabis
Benjic93

Experimental grow with a friend. Mainlined and some funky looking clones.

Post by Benjic93 »

Sup GR420.. Me and and a buddy are growing some plants together round his place because I've had to hang the tent up for a while...

We decided to mainline our 5 plants from seed (mango widow)(French macaron)(white strawberry)(strawberry amnesia)(blueberry cheesecake) we've made a shitshow of doing that! So we asked a friend of a friend for some clones of blue cookies.

Been about 2 weeks now and their leaves seem to be growing weird. Some have 1 or 2 fingers and there seems to be quite a few calyxes growing.

There in a 4x4 tent we have 2x 250w hps vegging them, soon to be upped to 400w each for flower, maybe 600w.

Temps dont go about 27c or lower then 21c. Humidity sits between 55%-60%.

All 9 plants are in biobizz lightmix using biobizz trio. Currently only 1.5ml grow per ltr.

ANY advise is welcomed. Ignore the mainlining. Gotta try everything at least once. It's for science!

Weve decided to get rid of 2 mainlined plants as they are growing messed up and we'd need the space.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Benjic93

Re: Experimental grow with a friend. Mainlined and some funky looking clones.

Post by Benjic93 »

Benjic93 wrote:Sup GR420.. Me and and a buddy are growing some plants together round his place because I've had to hang the tent up for a while...

We decided to mainline our 5 plants from seed (mango widow)(French macaron)(white strawberry)(strawberry amnesia)(blueberry cheesecake) we've made a shitshow of doing that! So we asked a friend of a friend for some clones of blue cookies.

Been about 2 weeks now and there leafs seem to be growing weird. Some have 1 or 2 fingers and there seems to be quite a few calyxs growing.

There in a 4x4 tent we have 2x 250w hps vegging them, soon to be upped to 400w each for flower, maybe 600w.

All 9 plants are in biobizz lightmix using biobizz trio. Currently only 1.5ml grow per ltr.

ANY advise is welcomed. Ignore the mainlining. Gotta try everything atleast once. It's for science!

Weve decided to get rid of 2 mainlined plants as they are growing messed up and we'd need the space.

I have a feeling they was cloned from a flowering plant and they may be revegging?

We only mainlined because he gets house inspection so we wanted to keep them small with about 5month veg.

Josh
GR420 Leg End

Post by Josh »

Benjic93 wrote:
Benjic93 wrote:Sup GR420.. Me and and a buddy are growing some plants together round his place because I've had to hang the tent up for a while...

Been about 2 weeks now and there leafs seem to be growing weird. Some have 1 or 2 fingers and there seems to be quite a few calyxs growing.

ANY advise is welcomed. Ignore the mainlining. Gotta try everything atleast once. It's for science!

I have a feeling they was cloned from a flowering plant and they may be revegging?

We only mainlined because he gets house inspection so we wanted to keep them small with about 5month veg.

I was about to say this, I agree 100%.
Every time I take clones from a flowering plant this happens

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Benjic93

Post by Benjic93 »

integrajosh wrote:
Benjic93 wrote:

Do they bounce back and produce? Planning on vegging then for about 2/3months

Josh
GR420 Leg End

Post by Josh »

Benjic93 wrote:
integrajosh wrote:
Benjic93 wrote:I have a feeling they was cloned from a flowering plant and they may be revegging?

Do they bounce back and produce? Planning on vegging then for about 2/3months

Ya for sure, It'll start growing normal leaves soon. Your light cycle is at least 18 hours right? No light leaks?

Benjic93

Post by Benjic93 »

Yeh shes under 20/4.. no I turned my QB on in the room and locked myself in the tent to make sure not light was coming in haha

Nanook
Respected Member

Post by Nanook »

I'd drop to 18/6 tbh. Mine do this everytime as well from a flowering mum. They seem to take forever from a flowering mum to clone 😖
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

Benjic93

Post by Benjic93 »

Nanook of the north wrote:I'd drop to 18/6 tbh. Mine do this everytime as well from a flowering mum. They seem to take forever from a flowering mum to clone
I will do man, thanks

Benjic93

Post by Benjic93 »

Sup GR420 Bro's,, so it's been a week since I've shown you my messed up clones. There now 3 and abit weeks old from clone and they dont seem to be growing out of their funky growth.

I'm flipping the tent in a month time and I dont know whether there worth keeping around or not? What do use reckon? I'm only feeding 1.5ml grow but it just keeps growing weird.

A few pics of my mainline attempts wich I will not be doing again!

Yellow plants at the back are my autos that are past due the chop. Fuck am I gonna do with these clones :( ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Nanook
Respected Member

Post by Nanook »

Be fine lol, reveg clones take forever. Mainlined ones look great :)

Return to “Cannabis Growing”