Show us your honey!!

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Re: Show us your honey!!

Post by The Aspie Toker »

integrajosh wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:40 pm
The Aspie Toker wrote:I envy you guys that make this. Well done, chaps.
Super easy aspie, a vac isn't really needed just speeds the process up a ton. A couple cans of butane, a pyrex dish, a tube and some trim and you're set

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
I don't grow enough to do such a project. I am also ultra clumsy. I wouldn't have a house left if I tried doing that.
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

Caution is always advised.

But that being said I've seen some incredibly dodgy blasts (and been involved in some I wouldn't wanna repeat) which people have lived to tell the tale about

However I dont think it's as dangerous as we think when implementing certain controls, like doing it outside and away from open flames

translated from the bongo of the canna jungle

“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

Josh
GR420 Leg End

Post by Josh »

GMO wrote:Caution is always advised.

But that being said I've seen some incredibly dodgy blasts (and been involved in some I wouldn't wanna repeat) which people have lived to tell the tale about

However I dont think it's as dangerous as we think when implementing certain controls, like doing it outside and away from open flames

Yep yep, I do it in my garage with the side door open and a 6 inch inline fan sucking right above my can. Fumes have no chance of escaping before going out the door

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

integrajosh wrote:

Yep yep, I do it in my garage with the side door open and a 6 inch inline fan sucking right above my can. Fumes have no chance of escaping before going out the door

I seriously considered that, but was concerned that an inline fan could spark and ignite.... but that's probably extremely unlikely

Josh
GR420 Leg End

Post by Josh »

The Aspie Toker wrote:
integrajosh wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:40 pm
The Aspie Toker wrote:I envy you guys that make this. Well done, chaps.
Super easy aspie, a vac isn't really needed just speeds the process up a ton. A couple cans of butane, a pyrex dish, a tube and some trim and you're set

I don't grow enough to do such a project. I am also ultra clumsy. I wouldn't have a house left if I tried doing that.
Half ounce of trim should be enough for a couple grams of oil, just keep stock piling in your freezer until there's enough
Would love to see you do this and succeed aspie, I really enjoy it

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Post by The Aspie Toker »

integrajosh wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:10 pm

There's no way I could do this outside. My landlady lives next door. We also have house cats, so I can't do it inside either. I'm not allowed to use a chip pan, let alone do something like this.

Josh
GR420 Leg End

Post by Josh »

GMO wrote:
integrajosh wrote:

I seriously considered that, but was concerned that an inline fan could spark and ignite.... but that's probably extremely unlikely

Hey, there's always a chance I guess but ya extremely unlikely I'm sure.
I just don't have enough privacy to blast outside, neighbors would think I was making meth or something

Josh
GR420 Leg End

Post by Josh »

The Aspie Toker wrote:
integrajosh wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:10 pm

There's no way I could do this outside. My landlady lives next door. We also have house cats, so I can't do it inside either. I'm not allowed to use a chip pan, let alone do something like this.
We have a dog, lizard, and 4 cats. No issues on my end mate

I just make sure my work area is somewhat clean of hair once It's sprayed the dangerous part is over, I let it evap in the guest bathroom and exhaust fan on.

Small runs with a couple cans of butane would be really hard to blow yourself up aspie, you would literally have to be smoking a fat blunt over the top of it. It's good to be cautious of course but people act like we're handling nitro methane or some shit

It's all good buddy trust me. I believe in you!

Josh
GR420 Leg End

Post by Josh »

took some macro shots of the un-winterized bho, came out really good can't wait to try the other stuff. If the waxes are all settled to the bottom I'll start the evap process with a fan blowing and I'll throw in the vac chamber tomorrow

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

That's the true amber nectar brother!!

Fooking stunning pics!

Return to “Cannabis Concentrates & Extracts”