Welcome to the cannabis school for new growers section. In this section you can ask and get answers to questions about growing cannabis. Whether you are are new to growing cannabis or thinking about getting into the hobby, there are no silly questions so ask away. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Yellow leaves

A place for new grower to ask questions and learn about growing cannabis
cc19680
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Yellow leaves

Post by cc19680 »

You must be well up north then... am just outside Edinburgh

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Nanook
Respected Member

Post by Nanook »

Moray mate - proper north. You might get away with it there in fairness, its always shit here tho this year it was too flipping hot!
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

cc19680

Post by cc19680 »

Yeah 29 degrees a few days here it was in the 40s in the greenhouse

Glynne420
Respected Member

Post by Glynne420 »

Nanook of the north wrote:Moray mate - proper north. You might get away with it there in fairness, its always shit here tho this year it was too flipping hot!
Try Ullapool for proper north mate.... i spent my childhood there... 9 months of winter and 3 months of bad weather .
Great place to visit but i couldnt live there anymore. Still go and see my mam and sis in Forres tho.

Nanook
Respected Member

Post by Nanook »

Glynne420 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:23 pm
Nanook of the north wrote:Moray mate - proper north. You might get away with it there in fairness, its always shit here tho this year it was too flipping hot!
Try Ullapool for proper north mate.... i spent my childhood there... 9 months of winter and 3 months of bad weather .
Great place to visit but i couldnt live there anymore. Still go and see my mam and sis in Forres tho.
I know many dodgy folk in Forres lol - get your arse up here!

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

cc19680 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:18 am
jimmi2scoops wrote:It certainly looks like underfeeding to me at first glance, simple enough to correct, just give them AnB 2.5 and upto 3ml a liter and daily feeds to plenty of run off should do trick. Aim at ph between 5.5 and 6.2 with 5.8 the sweet spot, they are big plants and will be and look hungry mate. :)

A flush through of your pots may also help them out before starting new feed regime only cus the coco maybe locking out ferts if it`s overloaded with too much food, basically it will cause lockout of some sort, run x2 or 3 water to pot size through your pots and fire back up feeding as above, they`ll be bang in in no time
Is this starting to flower?

Yes mate it certainly looks that way. :)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

cc19680

Post by cc19680 »

Its early,!! am 53n it was early September last year before it started...pick your brains in another matter?

Big bud coco how much per litre and do I use it with canna a n b??

I took on your last advice 2.5ml per l of a n b and raised them up on shopping baskets only thing that was handy but does the job.

Nanook
Respected Member

Post by Nanook »

coco aint my bag baby, NFT/DWC - Keeno, KB, bulls, GMO imho for coco sorry. I dont use canna either, im poor :(

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

cc19680 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:01 pm
Its early,!! am 53n it was early September last year before it started...pick your brains in another matter?

Big bud coco how much per litre and do I use it with canna a n b??

I took on your last advice 2.5ml per l of a n b and raised them up on shopping baskets only thing that was handy but does the job.

Yes use it for 3 weeks according to their site from first sign of buds for 3 weeks, i`d drop A&B to 2ml per liter right till chop from start of use as well or if not using boost just drop AnB to 2ml per liter after first 3 weeks of 12/12 when stretching slows down and plants start to flower.

Basically AnB is sound all way through veg @2ml per liter (not young seedlings but full on vegging plants) and just up it first 3 weeks of bloom to 2.5ml per liter before dropping back to 2ml per liter.

But i can`t see why you couldn`t use it all way through bloom if you liked from first sign of buds around 2 or 3 weeks into 12/12, maybe at 1ml per liter and drop A&B to 2ml per liter, if you go this route don`t bother using or adding anything else except maybe some silicon, but yes just go with A&B and BigBud right till you flush plants out and drop ferts at end for a few weeks of water only before chop.

I hope that makes sense im kinda whacked a bit here :Stoned:

cc19680

Post by cc19680 »

Jimmy you're a star mate cheers for the great advice

Return to “Canna School for Newbies!”