Welcome to the organic cannabis growing section. Use this section to discuss all aspects of growing cannabis organically. Whether you are new to organic growing or wish to share your experience of growing cannabis plants in living soil, amended soil or anything. This is the section for you. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Beef throws a lump of liver

Discuss organic cannabis growing
Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Re: Beef throws a lump of liver

Post by Captain Beefheart »

DJ Smokey wrote:
captain beefheart wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:13 pm
btw i wear the trousers
Doubt it
Sometimes then

Monday nite I took 6 cuttings 4 livers 2 biscuits new pheno, today they still pert nothing drooped or wilted my clonex gel is past its best date, but the buggers will deffo root 100% I will be growing these straight under the 400 Hid the day they root..... We're away psst if ewe see sid tell him

ooops they are rooting out in coco :Stoned:

Great Googly Moogly ¡¡¡

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Livers mum's now living under led

Great Googly Moogly ¡¡¡

Smokey

Post by Smokey »

Very jealous Bach hope you get a great success with the roots up the livers down the jacks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
🍁 Who Jah Bless No Man Curse 🍁

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

DJ Smokey wrote:Very jealous Bach hope you get a great success with the roots up the livers down the jacks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No need for jealously bach it's mearly a dope plant mun, aye rooting these is no problem they are all pert and today I remisted the bags as I don't bag them airtight they dry out see I won't need touch these now until they are ready to grow out.... These will be 100% success

Great Googly Moogly ¡¡¡

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

5 days later and I have no deaths all 6 are healthy as fuk see, so ye 100% rootage I should av em under the Hid within days the mums are smelly already

Great Googly Moogly ¡¡¡

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

9 9 fukin 9 Where's the bug clear!!!!! Today I noticed 1 cutting looking a tad ruff..... Mmmm. I thought let's av a look with my mag glass.... Fuk me sideways it was being eaten by microscopic maggots with legs and antenia I mean the coco is crawling with the fukas they were climbing up the plant... White in colour and 2/3 mm long 1 ml wide they crawl not slither??? I had them before in dirt but in coco befooked . The fukas go straight to ground when I moved pot anyway I checked the others which are in great shape but I did see 1 fast crawler in a livers pot the other 4 I've seen nothing I been in there looking 20 times today so far, the 1 I saw on livers a squirted with bug clear hoping I killed the fuka, as of backup I will take a few in jiffys on standby bastard coco worst than dirt fukin stuff . They chewed the roots clean off mun..... The other 5 are still pert so its fingers crossed they root I've got my gun loaded ready to kill the fukas I slung the sick one in the bin

Great Googly Moogly ¡¡¡

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

haha after a quick google they are fungus gnat larvae.......little bastards decimated 1 cutting they wont get no more i just sprayed all 5 pots av that yuh fuks. :Stoned: i wont fuk em see i`ll kill the fukas,its not the husk i had gnats in my veg cab 1 must av snook in the cutting chamber and into the bags......... i jest pulled all five cuttings out of the coco to take a peek ive got 3 with roots on 2 nothing.....i will repot these 3 in fresh pot of coco tomorrow before the roots get to established ,so it mite be a casae of 3 x livers in 11 litre pots now see :idn:

Nanook
Respected Member

Post by Nanook »

nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kill em capt, Kill em ALL!!!!
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Nanook of the north wrote:nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kill em capt, Kill em ALL!!!!
Don't panic bach since my last post I've repotted the 3 livers that av roots into fresh sterile pots of coco I couldn't wait and risk them chewing them see anyway I still av 5 but the other 2 mite pull through yet!!!! I fly sprayed and bleached the closet out freshly washed pots I rinsed the cuttings under the tap washed em off and repotted and freshly bagged, i will remove the bags in a day or 3 . I can work with 3 and still fill the chamber

Great Googly Moogly ¡¡¡

Smokey

Post by Smokey »

bloody hell Cpt this has been a drama to get these livers im sure youll get there eventually bach

Return to “Organic Cannabis Growing”