My trip to the UK Cannabis doctor

Medicinal & health benefits of cannabis
Rawreefer
Grow Of The Year Winner 2022

Re: My trip to the UK Cannabis doctor

Post by Rawreefer »

Been on a script now for the last 2yrs at Sapphire......hasn't been a problem...really easy and straight forward..
These users thanked the author Rawreefer for the post (total 2):
Greenthirteen (Tue May 09, 2023 1:51 pm) • sybarite (Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:41 am)

Greenthirteen

Post by Greenthirteen »

Stickylemonz wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 2:22 pm
Greenthirteen wrote:
Sat May 06, 2023 8:57 am
Stickylemonz wrote:
Sat May 06, 2023 8:48 am
Great news mate! I also a uk medical user and it is very straightforward just shame it’s not free on NHS(yet…)
Oh awesome, do you know of my clinic and pharmacy? I think I did well. Really looking forward to trying the products!
There seems to be more and more clinics mate I’ve herd of two this last week, I’m with saphire clinics as was cheapest to set up however proberly cheaper ones now as been a patient over a year now. Yes mate it’s good to have it! As I grow I buy the least amount possible as I like my own weed a lot more but it’s great peace of mind for many aspects having the prescription imo!

@2-Scoops The initial consultation is a bit pricy (£150 I think) then it’s an appointment every 3 months so 4 a year and is £50 each appointment so roughly £200 a year for the meetings then whatever bud/oil you want you pay for it. To get 10g of bud of my prescription is £55 then 10g of cbd is £60. Like I said I buy the cheapest and least amount possible because I grow my own and don’t like buying weed but it’s worth having for different reasons

Awesome, ty for this. My setup was free but I have to go back in a month for a £50 consultation, then it’s £10 per repeat proscription. I have have not been told an amount of times to come but chatting to the Mrs we think it’s worth our peace of mind to have an up to date proscription so will purchase 4 times a year as you suggest. Yep, lots of new clinics and some communities forming to force good service and pricing. 💚
These users thanked the author Greenthirteen for the post:
Stickylemonz (Thu May 11, 2023 8:29 pm)

Greenthirteen

Post by Greenthirteen »

Just a quick update. This is the first working day since my doctors appointment. I received a copy of my proscription to carry for my safety early this morning and shortly afterwards I received a call from the pharmacy to take payment and check security details for a delivery tomorrow morning. Impressive!
These users thanked the author Greenthirteen for the post (total 4):
Herbalist (Tue May 09, 2023 1:56 pm) • Rawreefer (Tue May 09, 2023 4:03 pm) • Stickylemonz (Thu May 11, 2023 8:29 pm) • duke (Fri May 26, 2023 6:31 pm)

Stickylemonz
Known User

Post by Stickylemonz »

@Green13 great news about delivery coming mate, quick question you say it’s £10 for the prescription is that meaning for the bud you mentioned earlier?
These users thanked the author Stickylemonz for the post:
duke (Fri May 26, 2023 6:31 pm)

Chew

Post by Chew »

I’m now on prescription with Sapphire as I’m no longer in a position to grow
These users thanked the author Chew for the post:
duke (Fri May 26, 2023 6:31 pm)

Return to “Medical Cannabis”