Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Green Qube AWOL?

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
Wrh
Known User

Re: Green Qube AWOL?

Post by Wrh »

It's a shame about the bad service as I have the same tent and as keeno says it's the best quality tent I've ever had
These users thanked the author Wrh for the post (total 2):
sybarite (Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:43 pm) • Keeno (Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:15 am)

sybarite
Known User

Post by sybarite »

Keeno wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:33 am
Similar to what you've experienced, a lot of issues with customer service. They done well by us for a long time though, around 50 tents ended up with members over the years. But things were not right so it wasn't a fit anymore. I will say that the tents were the best I ever used by far.
Yes, I agree. I still think it's a great tent and would struggle to find anything better to replace it without spending a fortune. I know they did right by GR420, I remember the giveaways, so they're not bad people but maybe struggling to cope with issues. If they just ironed a few of those issues out I reckon they'd be extremely hard to beat. It's a real shame and I hope they can eventually make things right, for their own sake too.
These users thanked the author sybarite for the post (total 2):
Inactive account (Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:37 pm) • Keeno (Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:23 am)

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

I've moved this from sponsors section to general growers discussion as they are not sponsors on the forum.
These users thanked the author Keeno for the post (total 2):
Inactive account (Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:36 am) • sybarite (Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:28 am)

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”