How do you make your hash/keif?

Dex
Known User

How do you make your hash/keif?

Post by Dex »

Hi me and @Keeno were talking about making hash and he asked me how do I extract the crystals....

Sooo I explained how I do mine and he doesn't do it the same and I thought that's how we all do it lol soo I decided to start a thread for educational purposes lol I gotta go but I'll continue this in an hour or so

First I put small amount in a freezer bag like q of the bag full ImageImageImage

They gotta be bone dry to crumble good and please make sure there are no twigs Image these will mess up the crumbling process.

I put the trim sealed and in freezer over night to fully freeze the crystals and makes the extraction process easier....

Philzon   Vape4Ever
Mrs Beefheart
Respected Member

Re: How do you make your hash/keif?

Post by Mrs Beefheart »

Nice one dex it’s good to see how others do things , we knocked some up this week not had time to touch it yet so it’s just waiting there bless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

Mrs Beefheart wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:33 am
Nice one dex it’s good to see how others do things , we knocked some up this week not had time to touch it yet so it’s just waiting there bless

Do you use hadh bags Mrs B and is that the water method? Is called bubble hash or something?

Thanks for commenting and showing us Mrs it's nice when all is done and ready for the skins ain't it lol I love hash reminds me of school field days in Yr 8 having shotty pipes lmao

Mrs Beefheart
Respected Member

Post by Mrs Beefheart »

Yes hun we use the bags and water method , only tried it a couple of times but it makes me smile to think we would only b giving it to the sheep
This is an old pic from before that I love we’ve had some giggles and made some mistakes lol loving it

Greenthirteen

Post by Greenthirteen »

I do all methods on and off but 95% of the time I use the butane method. It’s thorough and the extraction part is fast and without the need for finesse. It’s then about degassing and that means five full days in a vacuumed oven at strict temperatures. I need to know it’s done right so I’m very exact about what I do. I was very lucky to be taught how to do this to a medical grade.

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

Hi @Dex , are we talking bubble, dry sift, rosin or solvent extraction buddy?
“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

GMO wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 4:11 pm
Hi @Dex , are we talking bubble, dry sift, rosin or solvent extraction buddy?
I'm doing dry sieve I'd like to know how you guys do yours if any one can please add pics and it could be a one stop hash thread unless there is an existing one already.

I'll get round to the next steps hopefully today I haven't had time to sit and sieve I showed the forst step I take but I got more to show lol
These users thanked the author Dex for the post:
Trippster62 (Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:00 am)

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

Mrs Beefheart wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:21 am
Yes hun we use the bags and water method , only tried it a couple of times but it makes me smile to think we would only b giving it to the sheep
This is an old pic from before that I love we’ve had some giggles and made some mistakes lol loving it

Thanks Mrs b for the information, I seen video on bubble hash years ago but being a (cripple back gorilla , was a silver back once ) I chose dry sieve hash lmaooo

Thanks tho for sharing that

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

Greenthirteen wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:39 am
I do all methods on and off but 95% of the time I use the butane method. It’s thorough and the extraction part is fast and without the need for finesse. It’s then about degassing and that means five full days in a vacuumed oven at strict temperatures. I need to know it’s done right so I’m very exact about what I do. I was very lucky to be taught how to do this to a medical grade.

Do you have a thread or if you have the chance and wouldn't mind you please share here? and thanks so much for that info buddy sounds clean and precise and looks banging gold colour. I'd like to try it once

I've used vodka the polish 95% one to make oil but it didn't taste good I like it having hash taste that nutmeg sort of taste, that in the pic looks like it has a nice flavour

Greenthirteen

Post by Greenthirteen »

Dex wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:23 am
Greenthirteen wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:39 am

Do you have a thread or if you have the chance and wouldn't mind you please share here? and thanks so much for that info buddy sounds clean and precise and looks banging gold colour. I'd like to try it once

I've used vodka the polish 95% one to make oil but it didn't taste good I like it having hash taste that nutmeg sort of taste, that in the pic looks like it has a nice flavour

Hey man, ty for the compliment, it tastes wonderful!!

BHO is controversial because if you leave any butane in its bad for your health, it’s also very easy to blow yourself up. I tend not to talk in detail about the process. It may even be a prohibited topic on the forum. Hope you understand 👊💚
These users thanked the author Greenthirteen for the post:
Dex (Tue Dec 20, 2022 4:55 pm)

Return to “Cannabis Concentrates & Extracts”