Welcome to the indoor cannabis section. This section is here for you to discuss all the aspects of growing cannabis indoors. Ask any questions or share your knowledge on growing cannabis in a indoor environment. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Cop, hifi 4g by DP and painkiller by Dr underground

Discuss growing cannabis indoors
Dex
Known User

Re: Cop, hifi 4g by DP and painkiller by Dr underground

Post by Dex »

Bulls wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:37 pm
That's looking great Dex, I think that's going to end up perfectly looking. I haven't read back all the way but 4 ml of A*B per liter seems lots? Are you happy with the Vitalink Buddy overall? :Stoned:
I was on 5ml of anb for about two weeks maybe week and half lol

I learned something when I moved to led is that when plants get strong lights they need more feed or they wither and eff up

But if I fed more they stayed alive so it stuck (but thats only in my situation tho not sure on others) I was using 320w of cabbage in a 80x80x160 tent which was overkill to be fair at 18inches on canopy I killed a few plants but being a dexter I tried to make it work then I realised about more food..

This 260w or 230w I cannot remember qb seems strong its on 25inches above canopy at moment and still causing little bleaching on canopy so I been raising food slowly while letting testing how close I can go to the qb

And vitalinks buddy I really love I been using it for years and use it from week 3 of flip normally till pre harvest week or two leaching.. I have grown some beauties using that and it works to thicken plants up in veg too I do dib-dab with it in veg

I been using green sensation as pk recently is because me and my brother went hydro and got given about 500ml each or testers so I used that till it finished and now going back to buddy..

I think I'm sticking with buddy again
These users thanked the author Dex for the post (total 2):
Minty (Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:27 pm) • Bulls (Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:42 pm)

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

DIY.Rik wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:48 pm
Dex wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:15 pm
I see some fatterlning up so I dropped the anb to 4ml per ltr and started 1ml per ltr of buddy by vitalinks :D

ImageImageImage

I got a pic or three coz I was in there today :D

Thanks for looking in and God bless
They're looking awesome @Dex :oik!: I can almost smell them from here :lol:
Oh man the lemons 🍋 I cannot touch it because its sticky

Bulls
Coco Grower

Post by Bulls »

Yeah I've noticed that with the invisible sun's they were sucking the life out of my plants but I didn't experinment long enough with the lights to increase the feed to that level..I've just went back to my Prakasa COBs for vegging. I think I am going to try that VitaLink Buddy once I finish the Canna PK :Stoned:
These users thanked the author Bulls for the post (total 3):
Josh (Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:42 pm) • Guest (Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:18 pm) • Dex (Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:47 pm)

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

Bulls wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:44 pm
Yeah I've noticed that with the invisible sun's they were sucking the life out of my plants but I didn't experinment long enough with the lights to increase the feed to that level..I've just went back to my Prakasa COBs for vegging. I think I am going to try that VitaLink Buddy once I finish the Canna PK :Stoned:
Pk 13 14 is rough on plants and send em very pale but buddy is low pk numbers and I think work in harmony with canna anb

And for strong leds they say increase cal mag but if you do that you end up eventually running into other issues, so one day I just thought fuck it after every one on the last site told me they look hungry as they shriveled and died lol

So its them that I have to thank really I was giving cal mag and running to other issues and ran out soooo its where the fuck it came from and increased the feed and seen results that were good and increased again and wham they were green plants lol

Disclaimer

I don't want to eff up your grows so please take this talk above not seriously or as advice its worked for me not sure for others.

Thought id add ^^
These users thanked the author Dex for the post (total 5):
Bulls (Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:54 am) • Nom (Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:55 am) • Guest (Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:29 am) • Minty (Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:18 pm) • Josh (Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:02 pm)

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

Week 5 .1 day forgot to go up yesterday
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

The stuff down below way way below the brightness are super frosty I'm loving it lol

Feeds per ltr
4ml of anb
1ml of buddy

Thanks for looking in and God bless
These users thanked the author Dex for the post (total 5):
Guest (Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:45 pm) • Minty (Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:35 pm) • Marcus (Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:09 pm) • Josh (Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:03 pm) • Rassensi (Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:52 pm)

Minty
Respected Member

Post by Minty »

Dex wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:51 am
Feeds per ltr
4ml of anb
1ml of buddy
Are you in Coco @Dex ? 4ml seems real high but they look like they are loving it.

They are looking awesome mate and makes me wonder why I went thru all the hassle of mainlining when you achieved a better canopy simply topping! Hash tag #Bastard ;o)
These users thanked the author Minty for the post (total 3):
Guest (Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:42 am) • Dex (Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:12 pm) • Rassensi (Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:55 pm)

Post by Guest »

Don't you have to be in the karate kids social circle to start mainline :lol:
These users thanked the author Guest for the post:
Dex (Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:17 pm)
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

Minty wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:47 pm
Dex wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:51 am
Feeds per ltr
4ml of anb
1ml of buddy
Are you in Coco @Dex ? 4ml seems real high but they look like they are loving it.

They are looking awesome mate and makes me wonder why I went thru all the hassle of mainlining when you achieved a better canopy simply topping! Hash tag #Bastard ;o)
Yeah coco buddy, and yeah the feeds are rather high not all strains will take that much tho and I been going with looks of foliage if they pale I add in that extra ml lol

That 8th node magic mate nearly always works and if its a stretchy one then nip that top node again

Tha ks for looking in and kind words buddy
These users thanked the author Dex for the post:
Josh (Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:00 am)

Rassensi
Known User

Post by Rassensi »

She's turned into a right little stunner Dex see those heavy feeds are doing there job she's looks happy as Larry.!
These users thanked the author Rassensi for the post:
Dex (Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:53 pm)
Out here growing my own since 05

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

Rassensi wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:53 pm
She's turned into a right little stunner Dex see those heavy feeds are doing there job she's looks happy as Larry.!
Hoping for fat buds and aye the feeds are little too much tho I found no much affected, instead of me giving cal mag I just give a ml or two more anb and jobs a goodun somehow lol

Since cobs then now qb i sort of realised more light more food or the stronger the light the more the food...I could be wrong not all plants take 5ml of anb per ltr tho some I can just get to 4 or 4.5 ml per ltr for few weeks then gotta drop down 3.5 or 3 ml per ltr ...

Crazy aint it how diffrent atmosphere creates diffrent situations. When its warm and dry there is no way I can get past 3.5ml of anb even with this strain and schedule has to be feed feed water or they burn the leafs, but in cooler temos and higher humidity its diffrent i can go feed feed feed till chop and raise feeds too to higher than whats recommended on pack

If you look at old site I had all 4 seasons of grows in same cubby... most of the time same strains not clones but same strains from a pack and they all act diffrent from smell to frost to bud size/weight even if same pheno..

Thats why growing is best hobby in the worlds not just ganja fruits too
These users thanked the author Dex for the post (total 3):
Minty (Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:31 pm) • Rassensi (Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:45 am) • Josh (Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:01 am)

Return to “Indoor Cannabis Growing”