Welcome to the cannabis growing section. Discuss and share knowledge about growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

surprisingly good strains, add yours

Knowledge base and discussions for growing cannabis
camkush
GR420 Moobs Of The Year

Re: surprisingly good strains, add yours

Post by camkush »

Red Purps by Female Seeds. It was brought up during a podcast earlier this week. I went back through instagram and it absolutely reminded me how beautiful the plant was. Squatty Plant dense beautiful coloring buds. What i remember was the aftertaste of this fruity gassy taste in a good way
These users thanked the author camkush for the post (total 2):
Treetrunk (Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:29 am) • bigbadbillybob (Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:36 am)
Roll Tide :barmy:
#ProtectDiscord

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
Treetrunk
Respected Member

Post by Treetrunk »

camkush wrote:Red Purps by Female Seeds. It was brought up during a podcast earlier this week. I went back through instagram and it absolutely reminded me how beautiful the plant was. Squatty Plant dense beautiful coloring buds. What i remember was the aftertaste of this fruity gassy taste in a good way
Have you any pictures left Cam?

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

These users thanked the author Treetrunk for the post:
camkush (Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:20 pm)

camkush
GR420 Moobs Of The Year

Post by camkush »

Treetrunk wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:30 am
camkush wrote:Red Purps by Female Seeds. It was brought up during a podcast earlier this week. I went back through instagram and it absolutely reminded me how beautiful the plant was. Squatty Plant dense beautiful coloring buds. What i remember was the aftertaste of this fruity gassy taste in a good way
Have you any pictures left Cam?

This is the only one i have, and it was on my IG. Wish i did have old pics tho 🤙🏻Image
These users thanked the author camkush for the post:
Treetrunk (Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:38 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Killa-watt by Seedism , man this is prolly one of strongest ive grown in terms of sending me off to land of nod, its a real heavy hitter, its full off terps and stinkiest bud for sure that ive grown, you defo need filters cranked up growing this and finally yes for sure i think its one that`s grown me biggest fattest buds to date or their abouts too, a real fat finisher as well is this one, in fact it was one of my keepers i cloned over and over for a while it was that tasty.
https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Ki ... ism_Seeds/
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post (total 2):
camkush (Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:37 pm) • bigbadbillybob (Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:37 am)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

bigbadbillybob
Known User

Post by bigbadbillybob »

2-Scoops wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:58 pm
Killa-watt by Seedism , man this is prolly one of strongest ive grown in terms of sending me off to land of nod, its a real heavy hitter, its full off terps and stinkiest bud for sure that ive grown, you defo need filters cranked up growing this and finally yes for sure i think its one that`s grown me biggest fattest buds to date or their abouts too, a real fat finisher as well is this one, in fact it was one of my keepers i cloned over and over for a while it was that tasty.
i treid growing this out when i read your and others reports on how good it was, over on the other place. i contacted seedism and they gave me thier last beans of it, but in fairness they never charged me and told me they were about 10 yr old.
i tried and tried, but they wouldnt even crack, never mind germ. i was gutted, but i think the one you grew was a cut from a selection, the cut being something special compared to most of them.

strongest one i smoked was some original sensi superskunk, about 6-7 year ago. Iwasnt expecting it to be all that to be honest, but holy cow.... it turned everyone who smoked it into a dribbling mess, and mute, and if/ when they tried talking it was like they could hardly speak, it turned them "full retard", and everyone knows," you never go full retard".
i was kinda glad when it was finished to be honest.
although i grew it again, the 2nd and 3rd runs were no where near the potency and flat out mongedness of the first.
These users thanked the author bigbadbillybob for the post (total 3):
Treetrunk (Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:50 am) • 2-Scoops (Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:14 pm) • Josh (Fri Dec 25, 2020 4:18 am)

Treetrunk
Respected Member

Post by Treetrunk »

bigbadbillybob wrote:
2-Scoops wrote:
i treid growing this out when i read your and others reports on how good it was, over on the other place. i contacted seedism and they gave me thier last beans of it, but in fairness they never charged me and told me they were about 10 yr old.
i tried and tried, but they wouldnt even crack, never mind germ. i was gutted, but i think the one you grew was a cut from a selection, the cut being something special compared to most of them.

strongest one i smoked was some original sensi superskunk, about 6-7 year ago. Iwasnt expecting it to be all that to be honest, but holy cow.... it turned everyone who smoked it into a dribbling mess, and mute, and if/ when they tried talking it was like they could hardly speak, it turned them "full retard", and everyone knows," you never go full retard".
although i grew it again, the 2nd and 3rd runs were no where near the potency and flat out mongedness of the first.
Never go full retard

Post by Guest »

My Auto Euforia of which I tested after a litytle curing today is amazing:

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=7986

I reviewed it at the end of (the crap) diary I did.

In fact I have just ordered some fems to see if I can find a pheno I can keep re cropping.
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

bigbadbillybob wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:43 am
2-Scoops wrote:

Good old Sensi Seeds and their, lets say old school strains that are still banging and theirs a few good ens to be had as well. But yes it was a cutting the one i grew out mate, wish i`d kept it tbh. :roll eyes:
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
bigbadbillybob (Fri Dec 25, 2020 8:57 am)

Return to “Cannabis Growing”