You are viewing the introduce yourself section. New here? Post a message in this section to introduce yourself to the community and get to know the members and become part of the friendliest online cannabis growing community on the internet!
If this is your first visit you will need to register to access the forums full features and enter our many competitions. Register here

First Timer Organic

Introduce yourself to our friendly cannabis community of like minded growers

Re: First Timer Organic

Post by Guest »

.....oh and I woild also say plan on 2 weeks past recommended flowering period for that strain. So this may give you time to give a heavy top dress.
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
buddy8

Post by buddy8 »

@DIY.Rik Alright sounds good! You’ve been very helpful. I’ll begin lowering lights closer to 12” and looking into organic feed hopefully it isn’t too late and I’ll extend by 2 weeks!
These users thanked the author buddy8 for the post:
Guest (Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:01 am)
"Through my eyes I learned lessons, like time is of the essence and my grind got obsessive." 🏁

buddy8

Post by buddy8 »

Checking in with an update, it's been 2 weeks since the last update! Growing 2 (organic) white widow with kindsoil and fox farm coco loco, 3 gal smart pot & 5 gal pot, 600w LED in 32x32x63 tent, with 2 six inch clip on fans and 1 oscillating tower fan (16 in) and an inline fan with carbon filter. Both plants are doing extremely well (as far as I can tell), I’m beginning to see slightly more yellowing on leaves and a few leaves falling off. Currently we are in week 9 of flowering stage. This is the “water only” method with no nutrients or additional amendments required. I’m watering 3 gal pot with about 2 liters of distilled water & the 5 gal pot with about 3 2.5 liters. Originally, I was going to flower for only 8 weeks, I decided to give it a few more days and then finally cut them down. How long after watering do you wait to cut down? How long do you dry and cure? Should you trim before or after drying? Interested to hear different methods! Today was my final day watering! Any tips or recommendations for harvest would be great, as always open to all feed back!
I’ve attached some pictures as well!Image

ImageImage
These users thanked the author buddy8 for the post:
Guest (Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:17 am)

Return to “New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!”