Welcome to the indoor cannabis section. This section is here for you to discuss all the aspects of growing cannabis indoors. Ask any questions or share your knowledge on growing cannabis in a indoor environment. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Cop, hifi 4g by DP and painkiller by Dr underground

Discuss growing cannabis indoors
Dex
Known User

Re: Banana blaze, kerosene krush and sugar bomb punch sponsored by Dutch Dutch passion

Post by Dex »

Ola amigos I woke up to check on me babies and put the new seedling in to find the one that was alive is burnt lmao man I am rusty as fool so I raised the QB from 30 to 38 I think or 37 inches away and dimmed the cooker right down and as first set of leaves or leafs appear I shall slowly increase the power

Then at 5 finer leafs or leaves I'll start dropping the QB to from 37 or 38 inches to a final 28 or 25 depending on how the plant reacts.... let's hope I can get some medicine this time :D

Thanks for looking in and God bless
These users thanked the author Dex for the post (total 2):
Guest (Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:04 am) • Minty (Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:48 am)

Dex
Known User

Re: Banana blaze, kerosene krush and sugar bomb punch sponsored by Dutch Dutch passion

Post by Dex »

Ola amigos I seem to be hoping thro these seeds it seems like two might pop up and one that I replaced first kerosene krush seems like it's not showing up yet... soooooo this time what ever is alive is gonna go and what ever is dead is dead and I'll have to grow in a few months

Soo that being said here are some pics of the nearly up seedlings.... I thought I'd put a pic since it's been just talking for nearly 2 pages

ImageImageImage

Thanks for looking in and God bless
Guest (Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:14 pm) • Minty (Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:49 am)

Post by Guest »

Hope those seeds give some life Dex. My Banana Blaze have that Afghan plastic sort of hash like smell. Couple of weeks into flower so best is to come yet.

Don't let us down I wanted to compare the blaze and they're relatively new out.....lol
These users thanked the author Guest for the post (total 2):
Dex (Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:14 am) • Minty (Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:50 am)
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

DIY.Rik wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:14 pm
Hope those seeds give some life Dex. My Banana Blaze have that Afghan plastic sort of hash like smell. Couple of weeks into flower so best is to come yet.

Don't let us down I wanted to compare the blaze and they're relatively new out.....lol
Me too i been waiting to do em for a long time buddy im hoping they survive because i had to put another bunch of seeds in a day or two ago :(
Minty (Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:50 am) • Guest (Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:57 am)

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

Oh an update I'm gonna av to put a cbd strain in woth this grow too for granny and hope it will help with blood pressure and tremors since it's moving all over her body now :(

So I'll go thro my cbd tin and see what I got
These users thanked the author Dex for the post:
Minty (Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:50 am)

Minty
Respected Member

Post by Minty »

No idea how I missed this @Dex mate, but subbed in for the ride. Wishing you and Granny all the best mate.
These users thanked the author Minty for the post:
Dex (Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:07 am)

bigbadbillybob
Known User

Post by bigbadbillybob »

those dimmers are great, much easier than f*cking about with a mini screwdriver.
These users thanked the author bigbadbillybob for the post:
Dex (Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:07 am)

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

I found only two in my cod tub :( cbd mango haze and 121 ... so i put 121

I have barefoot doctor but its in regs.... wish I femmed that :(

So the dp 3 and 121 in the mix

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

Minty wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:51 am
No idea how I missed this @Dex mate, but subbed in for the ride. Wishing you and Granny all the best mate.
Thanks buddy
These users thanked the author Dex for the post:
Minty (Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:20 am)

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

bigbadbillybob wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:56 am
those dimmers are great, much easier than f*cking about with a mini screwdriver.
Im loving that dimmer too billy on my x4 cree rig I av to use a screwdriver too and it's a fucker because i get blinded trying to dim

Return to “Indoor Cannabis Growing”