wifi og x grease monkey

Cannabis strain reviews. Cannabis smoke review.
2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

wifi og x grease monkey

Post by 2-Scoops »

These were just seeds i had given me by Boogieman, but credit has to go to Boogieman for truly breeding this strain to f3 or f4 regs standards although originally it was OG Rascals. I then passed some over to Denots who reproduced them into fems. You`ll notice really dense heavy golf ball sized bucket dinker buds/nugs everywhere on plant even right low down smallest what i call fluffy shit is solid, stinks that lush kinda like a fuely/greasey, lets go to speedway 2 stroke smell, tastes diesely/greasey and earthy kushy,, really not sticky on those silicon gloves at chop theirs that much resin it just slides off your gloves like ice cubes, tint a leafy plant so hardly an defoliation if at all if your a de-leafer type person, tastes is bloody awesome and is by far crystaliest plant i done, a really messy stretchy type to grow and finally the most important thing is it`s very strong indeedy. Ideal for scrogging id too say. I think Dex has grown this too and he enjoyed the smoke off it. Good luck with it anyhow.
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post (total 9):
Elijah Growz (Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:22 pm) • Minty (Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:16 am) • Dex (Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:06 am) • Keeno (Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:35 am) • bigbadbillybob (Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:37 am) • Treetrunk (Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:28 pm) • Redz Medz (Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:33 pm) • Nanook (Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:44 pm) • anova.330 (Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:00 am)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Minty
Respected Member

Re: wifi og x grease monkey

Post by Minty »

Wow @2-Scoops mate, initially reading I was like "He is having a laugh 'Boogieman' and all that" and then I realised you're actually serious? You are aint ya...

Awesome review mate and I hope one day I can grow something that slides outta my silicone gloves other than my you know what - #RightHandGang ;o)

Tell you what mate I am so impressed with just my Melons that I do so want to try every fecking strain now and I already have so many packets of seeds I am desperate to try but these comps and opportunities like @Dex Animal Cookies keep coming up! I Need more space for tents ;o) But obviously without the tents and without the legal / illegal plant count, just not possible which makes these reviews so useful mate. End of day we gotta commit to a good 3 months of growing something so might as well grow a recommendation.

Are they the same Wifi OG that @Keeno just started before being rudely interrupted by real world bollox?
P.S. I fucking hate real world bollox me - step away from my bubble bitches ;O)
These users thanked the author Minty for the post (total 3):
Mafooo (Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:45 am) • Dex (Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:04 am) • 2-Scoops (Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:09 am)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Minty wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:29 am
Wow @2-Scoops mate, initially reading I was like "He is having a laugh 'Boogieman' and all that" and then I realised you're actually serious? You are aint ya...

Awesome review mate and I hope one day I can grow something that slides outta my silicone gloves other than my you know what - #RightHandGang ;o)

Tell you what mate I am so impressed with just my Melons that I do so want to try every fecking strain now and I already have so many packets of seeds I am desperate to try but these comps and opportunities like @Dex Animal Cookies keep coming up! I Need more space for tents ;o) But obviously without the tents and without the legal / illegal plant count, just not possible which makes these reviews so useful mate. End of day we gotta commit to a good 3 months of growing something so might as well grow a recommendation.

Are they the same Wifi OG that @Keeno just started before being rudely interrupted by real world bollox?
P.S. I fucking hate real world bollox me - step away from my bubble bitches ;O)
Yes these are same ones and are as said in description no bullshit. It`s a cross of the Wifi Og regs i was on about a test grow with a Josh i think it was and the other is the Grease Monkey.

Basically these https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Wh ... _Genetics/ were originally crossed with these https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Gr ... c_Genetix/ by boogieman to f3 or f4 standards whatever that means and then Denots reproduced them to fems. I do have one or 2 keepers of these left Minty both regs to reproduce and a one or two fems for me to grow out at some point in future.

The Wifi Og reg strain were made by Og rascal which Boogieman repro`D to f4 and then THCFI3ND repro`d those for me and still f4

Both strains rock mate. I do have one or two left but not many Wifi Og x Grease Monkey but the Wifi Og is by my fave out of these 2 strains not much in it tbh but buds are rock solid on both strains and asre size of tennis balls on Wifi Og and golf balls on Wifi Og x GM

Here`s the Wifi Og x GM 10 or 11 days before chopping

Just before chopping

Here`s the wifi og x wifi og f4

Both these are up their with my all time fave smokes but the latter Wifi Og is by far my favorite out of the 2, man "O" man that rocks my boat.
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post (total 7):
Keeno (Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:35 am) • bigbadbillybob (Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:40 am) • Dex (Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:51 pm) • Minty (Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:32 am) • MrNice (Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:53 pm) • Tictok (Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:30 pm) • Marcus (Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:32 pm)

bigbadbillybob
Known User

Post by bigbadbillybob »

epic frost on them buds Jimmy, great stuff.
These users thanked the author bigbadbillybob for the post (total 3):
2-Scoops (Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:09 am) • Dex (Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:52 pm) • Minty (Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:35 am)

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

I have ninja turtle hand full of Wi-Fi og x Greasey monkey I think or maybe a finger less that have been gifted to me by a buddy and i still have a good few fems from parent one and parent two aka p1 and p2

It's a banging strain from boogie man and great fems by denots the Wi-Fi og x Greasey monkey that is It has a rather lime flavour which was my forst ever time of smoking somthing that's very lime lol

I do wanna make fems or more regs ov the strain from the regs I have and cherish the fems to shit lol when i do get round to em i will spread the love here like animal cookies and any thing I make

I called the strain le cripple because it Litrally left you like that and because i couldn't be bothered typing the cross lol but banging strained by the boogie man
These users thanked the author Dex for the post (total 3):
Elijah Growz (Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:03 pm) • Minty (Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:35 am) • 2-Scoops (Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:57 pm)

Minty
Respected Member

Post by Minty »

2-Scoops wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:34 am
Basically these https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Wh ... _Genetics/ were originally crossed with these https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Gr ... c_Genetix/ by boogieman to f3 or f4 standards whatever that means and then Denots reproduced them to fems.
They sound and look fucking awesome. So many cool strains to grow etc. makes you wonder about the ones that are no longer available i.e. extinct or the strains that have just evolved into something different over time etc.
Dex wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:59 pm
I do wanna make fems or more regs ov the strain from the regs I have and cherish the fems to shit lol when i do get round to em i will spread the love here like animal cookies and any thing I make
I'm in for Grow testing them when you do mate ;o)
These users thanked the author Minty for the post (total 2):
Dex (Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:06 am) • 2-Scoops (Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:58 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

@Minty whilst on about older strains, prolly 2 of best in world and still in my top 5 but defo in top 10 are Dutch Passions > Outlaw aka Amnesia Haze, man this strains rocks with big solid frosty buds and is defo gonna get done again sooner or later. Also Sensi Seeds > Jack Herer man i grew this for bloody years n years, i just couldn`t see point growing anything else at one point, 1lb+ a plant was a regular thing with this, it stunk lush and it got you cakey-la-laa`d good style. But both contained skunk nu1 x haze x nl#5 basically those 3 are backbone for most strains we have around these days and slung together are a marriage made in heaven.

I`ll post you out 10 of the wifi og regs mate no problemo ? But you have to sex them which can be a long drawn out thing, that said what with you being a faffer and liking to plant seeds early on whilst your still 4 years off cropping your current grows, well then this could be right up your street ? I could help out on sexing part of things, its not hard really its just you have to wait on plants maturing to show sex, which in`t a bad thing tbh.
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post (total 2):
Minty (Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:07 pm) • Dex (Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:04 pm)

Minty
Respected Member

Post by Minty »

2-Scoops wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:15 am
you being a faffer and liking to plant seeds early on whilst your still 4 years off cropping your current grows, well then this could be right up your street ?
LOL, 4 years is a bit over the top mate ;o) I do like to faff but I'm not that bad...

I have stuck the strains you recommend on my hit list and will keep an eye out for them but I have so many already to try I won't be buying any for a while yet ;o)
These users thanked the author Minty for the post (total 2):
2-Scoops (Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:58 pm) • Dex (Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:04 pm)

Greenfingers
Known User

Post by Greenfingers »

Amazing growers on this forum :clap: :Stoned:
These users thanked the author Greenfingers for the post (total 2):
2-Scoops (Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:58 pm) • Minty (Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:00 pm)

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

Minty wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:18 pm
2-Scoops wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:15 am
you being a faffer and liking to plant seeds early on whilst your still 4 years off cropping your current grows, well then this could be right up your street ?
LOL, 4 years is a bit over the top mate ;o) I do like to faff but I'm not that bad...

I have stuck the strains you recommend on my hit list and will keep an eye out for them but I have so many already to try I won't be buying any for a while yet ;o)
Was gonna highlight the same thing in with capital lol on lmao i laugh like fuk lmao..

I'd snap that offer i have 3 regs and (very thankful to have em tho) but wish I had more to eventually feminise (not sure how many years from now because I'm been demoted to 1 grow a year)
so I and who ever wants have fem versions they are banging would be perfect for a mainline too they grow nice or a scrog if you get round to trying that minty :D
These users thanked the author Dex for the post:
Minty (Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:58 pm)

Return to “Strain Reviews”