Welcome to the indoor cannabis section. This section is here for you to discuss all the aspects of growing cannabis indoors. Ask any questions or share your knowledge on growing cannabis in a indoor environment. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Cop, hifi 4g by DP and painkiller by Dr underground

Discuss growing cannabis indoors
ValleyDragon

Re: Banana blaze, kerosene krush and sugar bomb punch sponsored by Dutch Dutch passion

Post by ValleyDragon »

That's a smashing light fairplay dex, it's similar to the new 1 I have only urs is double in thickness.
Good luck with grow mate, I've got some Dutch passion critical orange punch in veg now, hoping for good things lol 👍
These users thanked the author ValleyDragon for the post (total 2):
Dex (Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:08 am) • Minty (Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:47 am)

Philzon   Growroom420 Discord
Dex
Known User

Re: Banana blaze, kerosene krush and sugar bomb punch sponsored by Dutch Dutch passion

Post by Dex »

slimsantana wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:35 pm
looks good bud defoo want to replace my hps with similar
I swapped my hps for led cobs for a few years now and love the results... was not willing to change to anything else until I got an offer I cannot refuse lol so now I'm putting cobs away and gonna keep trying with this baby :D

W
Totally worth the move from hps to led mate first is electric saved second is heat saved and lastly the flavours have increased allot since moving to led world
These users thanked the author Dex for the post (total 2):
slimsantana (Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:36 am) • Minty (Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:47 am)

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

ValleyDragon wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:37 am
That's a smashing light fairplay dex, it's similar to the new 1 I have only urs is double in thickness.
Good luck with grow mate, I've got some Dutch passion critical orange punch in veg now, hoping for good things lol 👍
Get a diary up buddy and thanks for kind words amigo

That light is pretty ain't it lol
These users thanked the author Dex for the post (total 3):
Guest (Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:17 am) • ValleyDragon (Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:35 pm) • Minty (Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:47 am)

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

In pot no 1 we had a banana blaze but it didn't come thro the shell so pronounced dead this morning
Iv put another to soak :D .....

And in pot no 2 we av sugar bomb punch Image looking irie no domes on these suckers they come up to a rough world of sex I mean dex

And in pot no 3 I thought was same as banana blaze but kerosene krush looks like she will be up in her own time... like my daughter these days Image

The three pots together Image sorry groom looks shabby

I will put the new light up soon and I been told 28 inches for seedlings... what distance do you guys use on these quantum board lights?

Thanks for looking in amigos and jah bless
These users thanked the author Dex for the post:
Minty (Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:47 am)

ValleyDragon

Post by ValleyDragon »

How do i sub up to this grow diary mate? I don't want to randomly click everything and cause weird sh#t to go on 😂
These users thanked the author ValleyDragon for the post (total 3):
Guest (Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:48 pm) • Dex (Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:28 pm) • Minty (Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:48 am)

Post by Guest »

ValleyDragon wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:40 pm
How do i sub up to this grow diary mate? I don't want to randomly click everything and cause weird sh#t to go on 😂
The spanner at the top, just uncllick the subscription box. It took me some time to work that one out lol
These users thanked the author Guest for the post (total 3):
ValleyDragon (Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:08 pm) • Dex (Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:28 pm) • Minty (Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:48 am)
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

ValleyDragon

Post by ValleyDragon »

Thank u, I'm rubbish on these sites, dex always gotta guide me to his diarys lol
These users thanked the author ValleyDragon for the post (total 2):
Dex (Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:27 pm) • Minty (Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:48 am)

slimsantana

Post by slimsantana »

were would someone pick up one em lights
These users thanked the author slimsantana for the post (total 2):
Dex (Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:28 pm) • Minty (Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:48 am)

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

slimsantana wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:40 pm
were would someone pick up one em lights
I could ask the man to join here too but not sure if it will cause issues , as far as I know it would have set me back 200 quid is what his price is for this :D

And I found out I can have the x4 50w cree cobs with this in the middle loool ImageImage
Woop woop might turn the cree later in the grow but I need to trial this QB to be fair so I probably won't

And the banana blaze seed j put into water this morning has sunk already woop woop in buzzing and hope there will be a tap root tomorrow so life is less complicated for me :D Image

And oh took me a while but I found the dimmer for QB woop woop Image

Thanks for looking in and God bless
These users thanked the author Dex for the post (total 5):
ValleyDragon (Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:47 pm) • slimsantana (Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:51 pm) • Guest (Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:00 pm) • Minty (Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:48 am) • bigbadbillybob (Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:55 am)

slimsantana

Post by slimsantana »

well worth it love your setup
These users thanked the author slimsantana for the post:
Dex (Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:16 pm)

Return to “Indoor Cannabis Growing”