You are viewing the introduce yourself section. New here? Post a message in this section to introduce yourself to the community and get to know the members and become part of the friendliest online cannabis growing community on the internet!
If this is your first visit you will need to register to access the forums full features and enter our many competitions. Register here

First Timer Organic

Introduce yourself to our friendly cannabis community of like minded growers
Bulls
Coco Grower

Re: First Timer Organic

Post by Bulls »

Good morning mate. Might be worth taking few photos with the LED off to see the colour on them :Stoned: Looking good otherwise mate, proper trees :)
These users thanked the author Bulls for the post (total 2):
Guest (Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:08 am) • buddy8 (Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:16 am)

Post by Guest »

They're looking lovely plants. They're tall ladies. My 1st organic grow was WW. It's a lovely strain.
These users thanked the author Guest for the post:
buddy8 (Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:15 am)
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

Post by Guest »

Try and lift those pots off the ground a little though? Not a pry at anything. I use those pots and I have found they'll get slightly mouldybor cause mould, then I find also the bottom ends up bound with root.

I used some old plumbing waste pipe and cut 3-4 cuts the same size and then gave mine legs. You'll get faster and more efficient growth, I noticed a difference. I'd say a ⅓ of the whole pot is covered by the bottom. More air the better.
buddy8 (Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:18 am)

buddy8

Post by buddy8 »

DIY.Rik wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:13 am
Try and lift those pots off the ground a little though? Not a pry at anything. I use those pots and I have found they'll get slightly mouldybor cause mould, then I find also the bottom ends up bound with root.

I used some old plumbing waste pipe and cut 3-4 cuts the same size and then gave mine legs. You'll get faster and more efficient growth, I noticed a difference. I'd say a ⅓ of the whole pot is covered by the bottom. More air the better.

Sounds good, I’ll get on that ASAP. I do however have them placed on a smaller stand picture doesn’t show raises them about 1in off the ground . Appreciate the feedback ! They’re currently sitting on these stands
These users thanked the author buddy8 for the post:
Guest (Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:06 am)
"Through my eyes I learned lessons, like time is of the essence and my grind got obsessive." 🏁

Post by Guest »

buddy8 wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:23 am
DIY.Rik wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:13 am

Sounds good, I’ll get on that ASAP. I do however have them placed on a smaller stand picture doesn’t show raises them about 1in off the ground . Appreciate the feedback ! They’re currently sitting on these stands
I like those, I bet you can kinda slide those around the tent too if needed? How much? I've been on a hunt for something. If its cheap.....lol

buddy8

Post by buddy8 »

Most definitely, they’re easy to maneuver and only $8 on Amazon. You can cut them to fit the pot size, the one pictured is 12”. Do you think this is enough or should I get something different to creat more space for airflow? @DIY.Rik
These users thanked the author buddy8 for the post:
Guest (Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:05 am)

Post by Guest »

buddy8 wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:04 am
Most definitely, they’re easy to maneuver and only $8 on Amazon. You can cut them to fit the pot size, the one pictured is 12”. Do you think this is enough or should I get something different to creat more space for airflow? @DIY.Rik
No I'm intrigued. They look useful. Sorry I didn't see.

I've seen people use lots of things like old grills and old pot stands etc.....

It's just nice to see another organic grower lol
buddy8 (Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:18 am)

Nanook
Respected Member

Post by Nanook »

Welcome, I have no idea re organic but wish you the best of luck :)
These users thanked the author Nanook for the post:
buddy8 (Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:21 pm)
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

Hydro
Known User

Post by Hydro »

Ello buddy that’s some tall lookin girls you have there. There gonna go mental on flip budd 👌
These users thanked the author Hydro for the post (total 2):
buddy8 (Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:19 pm) • Guest (Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:10 pm)

buddy8

Post by buddy8 »

Thanks man, I definitely seem to have beginners luck, appreciate the love ! @Hydro

Return to “New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!”