BONECO humidifier U7146

Cannabis grow equipment and product reviews
MrNice
Respected Member

BONECO humidifier U7146

Post by MrNice »

Hey GR420 Massive

Mr Nice product review BONECO travel humidifier U7146 well at some point as a grower you will need a humidifier I found this out during the winter months when the central heating is on can get very dry humidity wise in your house.

As I have a 60x60x140 tent its very small so not much space inside for big humidifiers that would also be over kill for such a small space I opted for this small humidifier one because I thought it was Swiss made but it’s made in china like every think else now days Ha.

As with all humidifiers you should use deionised water or water with no minerals in it or otherwise you’ll have little white speaks everywhere on your plant which are the minerals out of the water

Have been using this humidifier now for 8 months with no problems works great for my little space has a little knob on the side to increase or decrease humidity which I adjust to what is needed.

There is a little blue LED which comes on when its running I know a few members have asked on other humidifiers can that be disconnected well on my one you could paint over it to block the light if your worried about light leaks from it.
Have to say I haven’t bothered to cover the blue light at night as I don’t think it’s had any bad effects on the plants so far it sits quite low on the floor so the light doesn’t really hit the plant

This humidifier come with a 20 month guarantee so any problems send it back get another Woo Hoo

Originally this humidifier cost me £15.26 on an Amazon warehouse deal so pretty cheap and only 15w running so low power consumption so all good
It says on the box to only use 500ml bottles but I’ve found you can stick a litre bottle of volvic on it which depending on the amount of humidity needed can last for 12 hours or more so I normally fill twice a day when it’s running top up before I go to sleep and again after work

Well I hope this helps any small groom growers like my self

Peace OUT

Mr Nice

These users thanked the author MrNice for the post (total 4):
PaleoCannabica (Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:30 pm) • Nom (Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:54 pm) • Minty (Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:59 pm) • slimsantana (Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:36 am)

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
PaleoCannabica
Known User

Re: BONECO humidifier U7146

Post by PaleoCannabica »

MrNice wrote:Hey GR420 Massive

Mr Nice product review BONECO travel humidifier U7146 well at some point as a grower you will need a humidifier I found this out during the winter months when the central heating is on can get very dry humidity wise in your house.

As I have a 60x60x140 tent its very small so not much space inside for big humidifiers that would also be over kill for such a small space I opted for this small humidifier one because I thought it was Swiss made but it’s made in china like every think else now days Ha.

As with all humidifiers you should use deionised water or water with no minerals in it or otherwise you’ll have little white speaks everywhere on your plant which are the minerals out of the water

Have been using this humidifier now for 8 months with no problems works great for my little space has a little knob on the side to increase or decrease humidity which I adjust to what is needed.

There is a little blue LED which comes on when its running I know a few members have asked on other humidifiers can that be disconnected well on my one you could paint over it to block the light if your worried about light leaks from it.
Have to say I haven’t bothered to cover the blue light at night as I don’t think it’s had any bad effects on the plants so far it sits quite low on the floor so the light doesn’t really hit the plant

This humidifier come with a 20 month guarantee so any problems send it back get another Woo Hoo

Originally this humidifier cost me £15.26 on an Amazon warehouse deal so pretty cheap and only 15w running so low power consumption so all good
It says on the box to only use 500ml bottles but I’ve found you can stick a litre bottle of volvic on it which depending on the amount of humidity needed can last for 12 hours or more so I normally fill twice a day when it’s running top up before I go to sleep and again after work

Well I hope this helps any small groom growers like my self

Peace OUT

Mr Nice

Cool! Thanks!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn EVA-L09 met Tapatalk

These users thanked the author PaleoCannabica for the post:
MrNice (Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:48 pm)

olmacca

Post by olmacca »

I have the same size grow! This is something I should be looking at! Thanks for the review. I'll look for it on amazon.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

These users thanked the author olmacca for the post:

Minty
Respected Member

Post by Minty »

Nice Review @Mr Nice mate, Looks like a 'Nice' little humidifier. For that sort of money I am gonna get one just for the seedlings and Auto's in my airing cupboard.
These users thanked the author Minty for the post:

slimsantana

Post by slimsantana »

cheers for the review been looking for one got a cheapo ebay one but its too small , have to look at on like this

Return to “Product reviews”