You are viewing the introduce yourself section. New here? Post a message in this section to introduce yourself to the community and get to know the members and become part of the friendliest online cannabis growing community on the internet!
If this is your first visit you will need to register to access the forums full features and enter our many competitions. Register here

First Timer Organic

Introduce yourself to our friendly cannabis community of like minded growers
buddy8

Re: First Timer Organic

Post by buddy8 »

seymore_budz wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:07 am
yellowing from the bottom up would suggest you've depleted your soil of nutrition.
oh no. this concerns me, will be uploading pictures shortly.
These users thanked the author buddy8 for the post:
Guest (Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:00 pm)
"Through my eyes I learned lessons, like time is of the essence and my grind got obsessive." 🏁

buddy8

Post by buddy8 »

White Widow plant B, week 4 vegetative, kind soil and coco loco organic grow “water only” method
Guest (Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:57 pm)

buddy8

Post by buddy8 »

White Widow plant A, week 4 vegetative, kind soil and coco loco organic grow “water only” method
GMO (Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:57 am)

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

looking super happy dude

loving the just water life :D
These users thanked the author GMO for the post:
Guest (Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:26 pm)
“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

buddy8

Post by buddy8 »

B7CE76CE-059B-4ED1-8BA4-C1081B9E828F.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

buddy8

Post by buddy8 »

Checking in with a weekly update! Organic white widow grown in kind soil and fox farm coco loco, 3 gal smart pot, 600w LED in 32x32x63 tent. Week 5 Veg. (46 days)
Both girls seem to be responding fairly well to the "water only method." I began using SmartWater for my main source, (thought perfectly balanced pH was ideal) however I've been informed possibly too much cal mag and could be an "expensive way to kill plants." Since our last watering (9/4), I've tested and switched to distilled water @ 4 day intervals 1.5 liters. I've also checked tap water pH which seems to be at 7 as well. I've noticed a few leaves have turned yellow and have fallen off on their own, the kind soil instructions states this is normal, especially if the rest of the plant is still responding well. By the end of this week will begin training to increase yield, using a trellis netting. Grow temps have been between 76-80 degrees with rh between 48-50%.
Will not add any nutrients per kind soil instructions. http://www.kindsoil.com/soil-informatio ... hotos.html

Until next week!

Post by Guest »

buddy8 wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:04 pm
Hello all, Buddy here, first timer, excited for all the insight and advice to come! Ultimately I wanted to grow to save money, see if I could turn a habit into a hobby and also challenge myself with a new task. I think it’ll also teach me discipline along the way, I’m sure I’ll become more invested in all things plants beyond Mary Jane but either way I’m ready.
I’m growing 2 indoor white widow with 300 w led in 32x32x63 tent. I’ll be switching to 600 w led today, as I’m offices it 2 weeks into vegetation. This grow will be the “water only” method I’m following from the kind soil website. I’ll be siding kindsoil and coco loco potting mix in a 3 gallon fabric smart pot. No nutrients or chemicals necessary for this grow
Subscribed and sat here ready to take notes :oik!:

Another organic grower????? :barmy: :dance: :Stoned:
These users thanked the author Guest for the post:
buddy8 (Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:18 pm)
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

Post by Guest »

buddy8 wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:30 am

White Widow plant B, week 4 vegetative, kind soil and coco loco organic grow “water only” method
Love the no training approach too. LST is what I try to stick to. White widow was my 1st organic and succesful grow.

Good luck, although they look pretty good to me.
buddy8 (Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:40 pm)

Post by Guest »

buddy8 wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:31 pm
seymore_budz wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:07 am
yellowing from the bottom up would suggest you've depleted your soil of nutrition.
oh no. this concerns me, will be uploading pictures shortly.
Maybe if youre heading into flower, top dress, feed (whichever way you do it?) or re amend more medium and re pot? I have started using bigger pits now, 20L in my flowering photoperiod tent, I think I should of gone bigger.

Bigger the better in organics :oik!: or so I've notived in my ventures.
buddy8 (Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:41 pm)

JJ
New Years Grow Off Winner

Post by JJ »

welcome buddy8, im kinda new around here also but already have learned stuff from alot of the growers on here. im doing organic soil too,fox farm happy frog,but using RAIN water, and general hydrop. 1/2 feedings. rain ph tests around 6 with strips. my soft well water is in the 7 range,was using distilled from my dehumidifier which has no mins. in it but tested 6 also. good luck,lookin tall in there
These users thanked the author JJ for the post (total 2):
Guest (Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:44 pm) • buddy8 (Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:28 pm)

Return to “New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!”