Welcome to the cannabis growing issues and help section. Use this section to ask about issues, deficiencies and other problems you encounter while growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Help needed, reoccurring problem in long veg...

Get help fixing cannabis deficiencies and issues
Tictok
Known User

Help needed, reoccurring problem in long veg...

Post by Tictok »

Hey GR420

I've got a problem I cannot get my head around.

My broadleaf pheno of More Cowbell is in a 7.5ltr airport and has been vegging for ages (over 10 weeks) in multipurpose compost.

I've had the same problem occurring that I thought I'd fixed but it keeps coming back.

Originally I thought it was Magnesium, so added Epsom salts at 1 teaspoon/ltr, but a few times too many I think. I thought I'd overdone it and locked everything out as things got worse so I flushed for two waterings (took over a week as I'm in soil), then gave it some grow nutes at 1. 5ml/ltr and 1ml of calmag and a small amount of bat guano as a top dress. I stripped off all the dead/dying leaves.

Things were fine for a few days, growth increased and everything looked peachy.

I then find the problem has reoccurred.

It's a loft grow so temps have gone up to 32c and at one point weeks ago humidity went through the roof as I screwed up with the humidifier that I was using for clones in the tent.

There is also slight clawing so today I watered but water only with a little kelp liquid.

Now, temps go from 22 to 32c, humidity is around 50%

I took a clone a while ago and that's in batmix and is doing great.

She will be put into flower in a couple of weeks but I'd like to fix this first ideally.

Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

chronicthehemphog

Re: Help needed, reoccurring problem in long veg...

Post by chronicthehemphog »

First thing I'd do is get some good circulation, try and get an intake drawing from outside and get your extraction drawing straight outside, makes a hell of a difference in controlling temps which in turn makes for happier ladies 😊 control your environment and the rest will fall into place
These users thanked the author chronicthehemphog for the post:
Tictok (Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:21 pm)
A friend in need is a friend indeed but a friend with weed is better :Stoned:

Tictok
Known User

Post by Tictok »

highpeakkoi wrote: ↑
Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:08 pm
First thing I'd do is get some good circulation, try and get an intake drawing from outside and get your extraction drawing straight outside, makes a hell of a difference in controlling temps which in turn makes for happier ladies 😊 control your environment and the rest will fall into place
Many thanks and a good point. My 60x60 flower tent has intake from outside but this tent doesn't.

chronicthehemphog

Treat them like yourself if you'd be comfortable then so will your ladies, if it's too warm, stuffy, humid for you then probably is for them 😊 I'm no expert, just about beginner but made plenty of mistakes along the way πŸ˜‚ then I saw the same advice and thing's have been a lot easier since and now I'm being rewarded 😁
These users thanked the author chronicthehemphog for the post (total 2):
Tictok (Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:54 pm) • MrNice (Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:15 am)

seymore_budz
Respected Member

Post by seymore_budz »

Looks like you've got a little lockout. You been overwatering? That curling down at the front side of the leaf looks a little like overwatering to me. You also have a little Mg def and the browning looks like P toxicity
These users thanked the author seymore_budz for the post (total 3):
chronicthehemphog (Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:49 pm) • Tictok (Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:59 pm) • MrNice (Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:15 am)
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

chronicthehemphog

seymore_budz wrote: ↑
Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:37 pm
Looks like you've got a little lockout. You been overwatering? That curling down at the front side of the leaf looks a little like overwatering to me. You also have a little Mg def and the browning looks like P toxicity
And this is why I love this place 😊 always someone willing to help πŸ‘ nice one seymore
seymore_budz (Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:40 pm)

Tictok
Known User

Post by Tictok »

seymore_budz wrote: ↑
Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:37 pm
Nice one, thanks Seymore. I think you are right, my 'how light is the pot' barometer is off and I've over watered.

Is it solvable? I have one healthy clone that could take it's place with just the loss of time.

Cheers

chronicthehemphog

Everything's solvable 😊 after hearing seymores diagnosis I would probably leave her to dry out then give a feed of half strength of what she's having now with a bit of cal-mag, I'm quite possibly wrong so only take my advice if it's confirmed πŸ˜‚ and I cannot be held liable πŸ™ˆ and to be fair I wouldn't want that on my conscience πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ
Tictok (Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:27 am)

Erickeluct
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Help needed reoccurring problem in long veg

Post by Erickeluct »

With your help, Ive now managed to find all my items in the provider boxes, but now if I try to edit a route - eg: Riviera Line in the 50s, I cant find any track or station to place them, only fields or sea. Do you know how I can do this?

Return to β€œCannabis issues and help section”