Welcome to the organic cannabis growing section. Use this section to discuss all aspects of growing cannabis organically. Whether you are new to organic growing or wish to share your experience of growing cannabis plants in living soil, amended soil or anything. This is the section for you. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Cannabis FPJ ??

Discuss organic cannabis growing
G3W2HIN
Known User

Re: Cannabis FPJ ??

Post by G3W2HIN »

Be great to reduce waste and showing your ass when ya got to toss the leaves chaff

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

INNER PEACE

Philzon   Vape4Ever
GrowGlow

Post by GrowGlow »

Any results?
These users thanked the author GrowGlow for the post:
Greenfingers (Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:21 pm)

The Daze
Known User

Post by The Daze »

This is fascinating!! Following along. Always curious bout more organic techniques.
✨✨✨🌱🌱🌻💛🌻🌱🌱✨✨✨
we are on our way to growing beautiful cannabis
Be Well. Keep it Green. Blessed by Cannabis.
Our Current Garden:
NEW GROW SOON
|*Latest Grow Out*|

🌈💚🌻🌱🌈

G3W2HIN
Known User

Post by G3W2HIN »

This is my alfalfa fermented tea just a dash of RECHARGE microbes and water they seem to like it at 9ml per gallon .

Opening the bottle smells a bit like shit, cheese and feet. It lingers, i hate the smell.

My grows aren't the biggest or best but since I've been using my new inputs, with my sst and fermentations ...world of difference.

I'm interested in this concoction of yours GMO, wondering how its going .Image

LOVE + LIGHT = INNER PEACE

Joker59
Known User

Post by Joker59 »

G3W2HIN wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:14 am
This is my alfalfa fermented tea just a dash of RECHARGE microbes and water they seem to like it at 9ml per gallon .

Opening the bottle smells a bit like shit, cheese and feet. It lingers, i hate the smell.

My grows aren't the biggest or best but since I've been using my new inputs, with my sst and fermentations ...world of difference.

How long do you cook it for? And you don’t do any aeration at all? Always interesting to see what works for other people, gotta love cannabis
Just a Canadian Cannabis enthusiast🇨🇦 If you aren’t learning then what’s the point!?
“You may be Galileo, but your probably just wrong! “
“I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it“ Evelyn Beatrice Hall.
viewtopic.php?f=88&t=6271 Purple Orange (CBD+), CBDurban, Gorilla Zkittles, And more!! IG@thekidchronnabis

G3W2HIN
Known User

Post by G3W2HIN »

Thejokerjosh59 wrote:
G3W2HIN wrote:

How long do you cook it for? And you don’t do any aeration at all? Always interesting to see what works for other people, gotta love cannabis
Cooked for about 10 days, then I had to strain it I used alfalfa meal. There was a write up on using tablets. I'm more into using malts than this method but I could be !@$%ing up by letting it ferment further we shall see.

Triachantanol is what I'm looking for without the proprietary bullstick...

These users thanked the author G3W2HIN for the post:
Joker59 (Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:36 am)

G3W2HIN
Known User

Post by G3W2HIN »

G3W2HIN wrote:
Thejokerjosh59 wrote:
G3W2HIN wrote:

Cooked for about 10 days, then I had to strain it I used alfalfa meal. There was a write up on using tablets. I'm more into using malts than this method but I could be !@$%ing up by letting it ferment further we shall see.

Triachantanol is what I'm looking for without the proprietary bullstick...

Well 59 9ml per feeding I'm not seeing any kind of issues , but if you've seen my cream cookies auto grow. This is the current grow

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

This is significant in comparison may be because of the entire system change from organic inputs to vegan products that are amino chelation derived. And fermentations like this alfalfa tea.

Just an update. The og kush left corner is in soil same feeding systems as coco just watered less often. Every thing else is in coco no perlite. Bottom left is a zkittles photo all others are autoflowers, I've grown the og kush a few times once in a comp. With no real inputs so there is a world of difference

All three are the same seed stock dinafem og kush autos

Take a wild guess which is

omri inputs,

no input,

alfalfa tea plus amino chelates?

All 3 are in the same soil.ImageImageImage

G3W2HIN
Known User

Post by G3W2HIN »

Went there with it :pImage

Guest (Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:12 pm)

G3W2HIN
Known User

Post by G3W2HIN »

As anaerobic as this shit is the alfalfa fermentation is working really well, the rio coco stuff suffered a lockout or a toxicity, who cares too late to fix it but in my soil it's super awesome. Og kush loves the stuff no burn in soil not quite familiar with heavy coco pith and chunks so ,rio coco needs to be further worked or buffered before use..
I noticed how tight my internodal distancing is much more dense with the fermentation than not.

Working ...ImageImageImage

GMO (Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:24 am)

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

G3W2HIN wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:56 pm
As anaerobic as this shit is the alfalfa fermentation is working really well,
I wish i read this better the first time :lol:

i put some alfalfa pellets into water to re-hydrate them and fuck me the stink that came off it from the microlife! the stuff held 47c for 3 days all on its own with a volume of just 1l !!!

so i mixed it into some soil im cooking and hoped for the best. that shit is like steroids for microbes!
These users thanked the author GMO for the post:
G3W2HIN (Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:55 pm)
“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

Return to “Organic Cannabis Growing”