Ontario Cannabis Store- Product reviews

Cannabis strain reviews. Cannabis smoke review.
Joker59
Known User

Ontario Cannabis Store- Product reviews

Post by Joker59 »

So I’ve got a number of things from OCS to review and share my thoughts on as well as give a overall rating on a few metrics I find to be important

The current products I’ll be testing this week will be posted shortly :pass:
Just a Canadian Cannabis enthusiast🇨🇦 If you aren’t learning then what’s the point!?
“You may be Galileo, but your probably just wrong! “
“I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it“ Evelyn Beatrice Hall.
viewtopic.php?f=88&t=6271 Purple Orange (CBD+), CBDurban, Gorilla Zkittles, And more!! IG@thekidchronnabis

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
Joker59
Known User

Re: Ontario Cannabis Store- Product reviews

Post by Joker59 »

So here’s the last pack from OCS they recently did a solid price drop! So I will be ordering more off the menu including some edibles and topicals shortly :oik!:
The flowers and hash:
Cali-O by Kiwi
Boaty Mcboatface by Tweed (my buddy helped hunt this)
Sierra Flower by Hexo
Blueberry Segal by Color Cannabis
OG Kush Live keif by JWC
BC Live Keif By JWC
The 510-thread cartridges:
Pineapple Express by Good Supply
Zkittles by Redecan
Mixed Berry by Figr
Marley Red by Marley Naturals
Shishkaberry by Palmetto
Image Image

Joker59
Known User

Post by Joker59 »

Sorry about those shit pics, I’ll do better with the individual ones :oik!: :thanks:

Joker59
Known User

Post by Joker59 »

Bought from OCS-Blue Dream 0.5 gram 510 thread cart
43.95CDN tax included and free delivery

Cartridge:
The cart its self, like most the gov carts is pretty solid.
It’s ceramic wick that provides a smooth even draw and doesn’t seem to overheat. Black ceramic mouth peice is pretty standard now but always a good thing
-9/10
Taste:
So this is another distillate with the terps reintroduced. They did a pretty good job tho and it tastes similar to a live resin tho a bit stronger on inhale. It’s mellow and somewhat fruity with bits of candy cane
-7.5/10
Hit:
Really really smooth tasty inhale, one a small 0.5 battery you can take a nice rip without dying. The exhale in a solid toke is a wee bit rough but over all good
-7/10
High:
The high is what sets this cart apart, it’s extremely even between head and body load. I was laughing at modern family and munching out in no time. For some reason the pain relief is over the top, I’ll be looking into if it’s the same with their flower! And I also slept like a baby
👶
-10/10
Overall Rating=8/10

Joker59
Known User

Post by Joker59 »

Bought online from Ontario Cannabis Supply
Marleys Natural— “Red” CBD Rich extract
54.95 CDN with tax and free shipping included

Cartridge:
So out of the many OCS carts I’ve have I hate to say it but Marley falls short. There is no reason for them to not have a clean black ceramic mouth peice. At the price point they are at I expect some what high end. The wick works ok, with extremely smooth deep draws easy to take. One big downfall is that the wick gets far to hot when used with an 1.0 battery witch are pretty common
-6/10
Taste:
I’m very torn on this one. It’s a supercritical C02 extract used in this one so I give them points for that. They also didn’t add a bunch of food grade terps witch is great. The downside is that the flavours that do come out are rather harsh and burnt tasting, made worse if used on a 1.0! It’s definitely hashy but in a over heated the hot knives kinda way giving two scores here instead of one
Taste-5.5/10 Fill-8.5/10
Hit:
The draws are smooth and full, I feel it in my mouth and throat and lungs but it doesn’t hurt. The exhale was rougher and I coughed a fair bit but that is probably on me! Again the wick getting too hot caused issues so I’d suggest a small battery
-7/10
High:
Much like the Blue Dream I was using yesterday, this cart is redeemed only by its BLISSFUL high. It is a couch lock, eat to much, forget what just happend high after a few good tips and I love it for that because I needed it. For day time use I would suggest small hits for the stress and pain relief!
-9/10
Overall=7/10
Not really worth the money unless you need a really lazy stress free high
ImageImage

Point 5
Respected Member

Post by Point 5 »

I wish i could just go a shop and buy every now and then. This is cool. Thanks for sharing your reviews!

You could start a new bit of forum with the other Canadians and do a smokers guide so we know where go if we ever end up in Canada
These users thanked the author Point 5 for the post:
Joker59 (Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:27 pm)
Whoever said the best things in life are free blatantly grew their own pot
:puff puff:

Return to “Strain Reviews”