Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Noob Grower and Celiac

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
Ms.AK

Noob Grower and Celiac

Post by Ms.AK »

Hi all I am loving learning to grow from my other half. What I love so far is I know what’s in my cannabis from start to finish. That is so comforting to me. I have found a few strains that really help when I get contaminated with gluten. Love me some good Cannabis!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These users thanked the author Ms.AK for the post:
TTL (Fri May 22, 2020 3:39 am)

Inactive account
Inactive Account

Re: Noob Grower and Celiac

Post by Inactive account »

Ms.AK wrote:Hi all I am loving learning to grow from my other half. What I love so far is I know what’s in my cannabis from start to finish. That is so comforting to me. I have found a few strains that really help when I get contaminated with gluten. Love me some good Cannabis!

Hi and welcome along to the growroom settle in and enjoy

Greenfingers
Known User

Post by Greenfingers »

:bye: Welcome :Stoned:

Point 5
Respected Member

Post by Point 5 »

Hey happy to hear your enjoying the growimg.

Is the other half a member here too?

Weed I would imagine helps you with your condition! Amazing plant
Whoever said the best things in life are free blatantly grew their own pot
:puff puff:

Tictok
Known User

Post by Tictok »

Ms.AK wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 3:14 am
Hi all I am loving learning to grow from my other half. What I love so far is I know what’s in my cannabis from start to finish. That is so comforting to me. I have found a few strains that really help when I get contaminated with gluten. Love me some good Cannabis!

Hi there and welcome.

Just out of interest, what strains have you found beneficial if you get glutend and how have they helped?

My wife is celiac so it would be good to have helpful strains on hand.

Ms.AK

Post by Ms.AK »

Tictok wrote:
Ms.AK wrote:

Hi there and welcome.

Just out of interest, what strains have you found beneficial if you get glutend and how have they helped?

Truthfully I’m still trying to find seeds to grow, but it’s not so much strains as it has to do with the thc/cbd ratio. I have found that when I get contaminated I need a 1:1 ratio or there has to be at least 2% or greater cbd. It helps with the pain and cramping, it can also help with the sour stomach. I also have found that indica dominant helps me to. I don’t know if the (Forum lets you put specific brands from clubs) so if I can list them if it ok then I’ll put it on here.

Tictok (Fri May 22, 2020 11:23 pm)

Ms.AK

Post by Ms.AK »

Point 5 wrote:Hey happy to hear your enjoying the growimg.

Is the other half a member here too?

Weed I would imagine helps you with your condition! Amazing plant
Thank you! Yes my other half is part of the room! Yes cannabis helps me so much with my celiac and other issues. Cannabis is a very amazing plant!!!

Tictok
Known User

Post by Tictok »

Ms.AK wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 10:46 pm
Tictok wrote:
Ms.AK wrote:

Hi there and welcome.

Truthfully I’m still trying to find seeds to grow, but it’s not so much strains as it has to do with the thc/cbd ratio. I have found that when I get contaminated I need a 1:1 ratio or there has to be at least 2% or greater cbd. It helps with the pain and cramping, it can also help with the sour stomach. I also have found that indica dominant helps me to. I don’t know if the (Forum lets you put specific brands from clubs) so if I can list them if it ok then I’ll put it on here.

Thank you, great information to know.

Ms.AK

Post by Ms.AK »

Tictok wrote:
Ms.AK wrote:
Tictok wrote: Hi there and welcome.

Your welcome!! I love helping others with gluten allergies and celiac disease

Tictok (Sat May 23, 2020 7:31 am)

G3W2HIN
Known User

Post by G3W2HIN »

Ms.AK wrote:
Tictok wrote:
Ms.AK wrote:

Your welcome!! I love helping others with gluten allergies and celiac disease

It's awesome that you share real life experiences like this with real remedies and analgesic drug alternatives, even if it only works for a few people its still worth alot ,welcome to the grow room.

From the middle of T.B.2, B.F.E. sector OU812 in cluster F. using Tapatalk.. inner peace

INNER PEACE

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”