The Moon Landing

Let's dig in some X-Files
trid

Re: The Moon Landing

Post by trid »

Oh com'on. There are telescopes that can see the crap we left behind. I understand there is a mirror that was left on the moon that can be "lasered" reflected back to Earth as proof. Not to stir it up, but if the Earth is flat, is the moon also flat?
These users thanked the author trid for the post (total 3):
The Aspie Toker (Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:38 am) • 2-Scoops (Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:42 pm) • B.G. (Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:57 pm)
trid

Currently in design phase.

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Post by The Aspie Toker »

trid wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:14 am
Oh com'on. There are telescopes that can see the crap we left behind. I understand there is a mirror that was left on the moon that can be "lasered" reflected back to Earth as proof. Not to stir it up, but if the Earth is flat, is the moon also flat?
At last. Someone with some sense.
These users thanked the author The Aspie Toker for the post:
B.G. (Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:57 pm)
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Elijahgrowz wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 9:21 am
Complete and utter fake! How did the dirt drop from the gravity in a place that has no gravity 😂a flying flag, I mean if you believe this I'd put you the the flat earthers group 😂
You really need to do some research. There is gravity on the moon. It's approximately 1/6th of the Earth's gravity. Kinzler came up with the idea of inserting a horizontal pole through a hemmed pocket in the top of the flag to support it. This would make it appear to fly on the airless Moon as it would float in the wind on Earth.

Finally, why haven't your enemy, the Russians, not come out and prove it was a hoax?
These users thanked the author The Aspie Toker for the post (total 2):
2-Scoops (Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:46 pm) • B.G. (Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:57 pm)

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Looks like Home Bargains have run out of tin foil again.
These users thanked the author The Aspie Toker for the post:
Elijah Growz (Mon May 04, 2020 9:47 am)

Bulls
Coco Grower

Post by Bulls »

I really don't know if they did or not. Both sides have some interesting theories. I am with IMO about that it all looked made of tinfoil and computer power was next to none. Basically it's all based on someone said that and someone said this.. was very interested at some point but I guess there is enough shit going on on Earth to loose sleep over the fact if someone reached the moon to install a mirror so we can reflect a laser from earth :lol:
I'd be happy to see a discussion, not pointing fingers and trying to convince someone if it happened or no. Tbh I'd be happy if someone points back the right info to me if I stated anything wrong.
I'd try to find the video where NASA emploee explain how they never been through the Van Allen belt and they are working hard to make it happen.
These users thanked the author Bulls for the post (total 2):
Elijah Growz (Mon May 04, 2020 5:28 pm) • 2-Scoops (Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:07 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Many many successful moon landings from more thsn one country, USSR sent one unmanned to dark side of moon theirs pictures of that too if you look, camera had a flash to get those pictures.

Their was 6 Apollo moon landings that were manned up, maybe watch the Apollo 17 last manned moon landing "last men on the moon", which was last time man set foot on moon in 1972, its a much better watch than Neil Armstrong first man on moon watch. They do the wavey flag thing which is a big conspiracy that`s spouted about coming from first Armstrong landing around 23/24minds into video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ0wep3qiO0

Theirs plenty more missions to moon planned from a good few countries in coming years, exciting stuff me thinks. I`m a believer myself.
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post (total 3):
The Aspie Toker (Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:32 pm) • GMO (Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:22 pm) • Bulls (Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:36 am)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Nom
Known User

Post by Nom »

I think we went to the moon. We haven't been back because the aliens told us not to come back again. The intergalactic community really doesn't like us very much.
These users thanked the author Nom for the post (total 2):
GMO (Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:34 pm) • IMO (Fri May 20, 2022 8:21 am)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Bulls wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 9:49 am
I really don't know if they did or not. Both sides have some interesting theories. I am with IMO about that it all looked made of tinfoil and computer power was next to none. Basically it's all based on someone said that and someone said this.. was very interested at some point but I guess there is enough shit going on on Earth to loose sleep over the fact if someone reached the moon to install a mirror so we can reflect a laser from earth :lol:
I'd be happy to see a discussion, not pointing fingers and trying to convince someone if it happened or no. Tbh I'd be happy if someone points back the right info to me if I stated anything wrong.
I'd try to find the video where NASA emploee explain how they never been through the Van Allen belt and they are working hard to make it happen.
The one you see landing on moon covered in tin foil was just the "lunar module" basically moon landing craft Bulls, oh it gets way more complicated than just going and coming back in that flimsy thing, that`ll be just space junk now. In fact you`d find it even more unbelievable we got their and back 6 times, but it happened, well it did in my world. Basically their was a spacecraft they went to and came back in which was left with another astronaut driving it around in space orbitting the moon whilst lunar lander went down their, they then had to take off from moon in that LN and reconnect with the spacecraft 250.000 miles away up in space, (much kudos to those spaceman for sure). In the 6 Apollo moon landings, in all 12 men landed on moon 2 each time, but yes their was always 3 people on the Apollo moon missions. Bloody awesome feat or what ?
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post (total 2):
Bulls (Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:34 am) • Minty (Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:58 am)

Bulls
Coco Grower

Post by Bulls »

Hey Jimmo, yeah I know that buddy but still sounds incredible thing to be done considering that the lunar module has less computer capacity than nokia 3310 :lol:
These users thanked the author Bulls for the post (total 2):
2-Scoops (Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:00 pm) • Minty (Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:57 am)

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

Camera man was left behind tho poor fooker https://youtu.be/9HQfauGJaTs
These users thanked the author Dex for the post (total 3):
2-Scoops (Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:02 pm) • Bulls (Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:04 pm) • Minty (Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:01 am)

Return to “Conspiracy Theories or Truths?”