Free seeds competition with Barney's Farm and Cheeba Beans!

CheebaBeans

Free seeds competition with Barney's Farm and Cheeba Beans!

Post by CheebaBeans »

Hello GrowRoom420!

We’ve been in talk with the guys at Barney’s Farm and we’ve managed to get this competition exclusively for the forum.

To win the following goodies all you have to do is look at our Barney’s Farm range on the web store and let us know strain you’d like to try as well as let us know how the strain would benefit your day!

The Barney's Farm collection can be viewed by following the link: https://www.cheebabeans.com/collections/barneys-farm

• 3x Purple Punch
• 3x Tropicana Banana
• 1x Peyote Critical
• 1x G13 Haze
• 3x Barney’s Farm Grinders
• 3x Barney’s Farm Lighters
• 1x Barney’s Farm Glass Smell Proof Storage Jar
• 2x Barney’s Farm Cannabis Strain Posters
• Cheeba Beans & Barney’s Farm Sticker Sets

The most interesting answer will land themselves the goodies. They will be one winner for this competition, and it’ll run for 8 days so the winner will be announced on the 20th February which will be a Thursday. This is the first competition we have with Barney’s Farm in a mini series which will be running over the next few months so keep your eyes peeled!

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask! Best of luck to everyone entering..
These users thanked the author CheebaBeans for the post (total 6):
The Aspie Toker (Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:49 pm) • omgBoNg (Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:11 pm) • Keeno (Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:48 pm) • Sage (Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:45 pm) • Aleksandra BLAZE (Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:23 am) • Thrasherdude (Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:23 am)
UK Cannabis Seed Retailer

www.cheebabeans.com

Contact us: info@cheebabeans.com
Instagram: CheebaBeans

Philzon   Vape4Ever
The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Re: Free seeds competition with Barney's Farm and Cheeba Beans!

Post by The Aspie Toker »

Thank you Cheeba and Barney's for the comp. Good luck to everyone who enters.
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

Nanook
Respected Member

Post by Nanook »

Thank you cheeba,
Peyote critical would benefit my day/night as last time I tried it I could close my eyes, put on a good audiobook and be immersed in it with luicid dreams!
Gotts love that strain!
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

weedabix

Post by weedabix »

Oh I love that jar - and I'm salivating over the pictures of their strains!
Work has been really tough on me in the last couple of months and I've really been down about it. It stresses me out just having to show up with bad vibes going on, strikes, an uncertain future etc. I already know I will quit this job very soon and will have to start over - in a different country. All this is stressful and I am anxious about anything work related. Growing has been a blessing lately and I feel having a smoke really levels me out in the evening. I don't know what I would have done without it - probably nothing healthy! So I do really think that growing and smoking keeps me sane! Thank you all in this forum for also building a community around it - I have never spent so much time on a forum before and it's because of the tireless efforts of the people who are keeping the show running here on gr420!
Now as much as I don't know much about strains and don't have much experience other than with generic black market weed but I have heard many people saying that purples are good to bring balance and calm into your life - and some colour!
So the purple punch sounds like a good idea!

Unknown User
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Unknown User »

The Bas Azz Kush really sums up the last 6 months here. If we haven't been on edge with fires now it's flooding. Stress levels have found a new high and boy do I need something Bad Azz to kick the fck out of them.
When life tries kicking your Azz turn to Bas Azz and kick back twice as hard with a giant FCK YOU.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

Tropical banana would brighten my day with the deep toned of ripe banana, freshened quickly by the tropical essence of a sweet tropical island. Mentally escaping to a tropical beach with a banana cocktail in a pineapple cup with all sorts of Del-boy umbrellas and colourful straws

😍😍😍 Bliss
“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

Glynne420
Respected Member
Has thanked: 0

Post by Glynne420 »

Tangerine dream auto would be my choice... ive heard great things about the tangie strains "Fruity" and im an auto grower (when im growing) so would deffo enjoy trying those.
Or Dr.Grinspoon cos why wouldnt you.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Aleksandra BLAZE
Been thanked: 0

Post by Aleksandra BLAZE »

Thanks a lot @CheebaBeans & Barney's Farm for this awesome giveaway​🌱💚
Im planning a full run of Barney's Farm strains for this year, where the Glookies, Orange Sherbert, Strawberry Lemonade and Gorilla Zkittlez will be present.
I would be so happy to be able to take care of their Purple Punch, Tropicana Banana, Peyote Critical and G13 Haze.
With my strains set and the strains to win, i'll have a fully loaded and complete run in my room.
Good luck everyone.

Sique

Post by Sique »

Some nice looking strains! Thanks @CheebaBeans and Barney's Farm for this exclusive giveaway

Wizard
Respected Member

Post by Wizard »

Good luck everybody,thanks for putting this on for our members
We can get swept away by our thoughts,,or learn to step back and see them with clarity.
Easy to forget its a choice

Return to “CheebaBeans”