Has anyone watched Elon Musk with Joe Rogan?

This is a area for non canna hobbies and interests to be discussed.
Minty
Respected Member

Re: Has anyone watched Elon Musk with Joe Rogan?

Post by Minty »

Bulls wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 2:49 pm
What he is basically saying is that AI already exists. Your phone is basically an external copy of yourself, including with your laptop/pc and all you have on a cloud. The only thing that separates us from what he's doing now is ...the speed that we communicate with the AI. What neurolink is doing is..basically connecting your brain directly. Scary shit! I am not sure I'd want to live in the world 20 years from now. I struggle to understand him at times. He is both warning us about AI and yet he's the one closer to making things possible. Or at least that we know ...
He has always been upfront about the dangers of AI while also funding them and using them to drive his automated cars.

I personally think he knows the risks and has been pretty much up front about these and he knows the benefits and has exploited these with not only self driving cars, but self landing rockets and robots that can do brain surgery.

The scary part for me is that A.I. which is just software - of which the software engineers do not understand - and this same software kinda makes the phrases "It's not Rocket Science" and "It's not Brain Surgery" - redundant ;o)

Norseman
Known User

Post by Norseman »

A problem i see with an implant like that is that any government will look at it and see it as a possibility to weaponize it and make super soldiers down the line and if that happens it won't be available for the general population anywhere. If it would be available it would cost a fortune meaning normal people wouldn't come even close to afford it.
In the Silence lies the Power

Bulls
Coco Grower

Post by Bulls »

Minty wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:11 am
Just mentioned this to @Nanook on a totally different context but basically this is what happened to Telsa stock after Elon smoked a joint:-

image.png

They got over it and now he is allowed to implant chips into peoples brains ;o)

I love me some Elon Musk - Dude is a fucking legend.
That graphic above is showing movements in the 1 minute interval and the fall in srock price is insignificant.

That graphic underneath shows the Tesla Stock for the last 5 yeara....going upp and upp...
These users thanked the author Bulls for the post:
Minty (Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:42 am)

Minty
Respected Member

Post by Minty »

Bulls wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:08 am
That graphic above is showing movements in the 1 minute interval and the fall in srock price is insignificant.
I know mate, it was more the point of what happened after he simply smoked a joint! Some people just refuse to accept the power of the flower ;o)
These users thanked the author Minty for the post:
Bulls (Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:09 am)

Return to “Non Canna Realated Hobbies And Interests”