Quitting tobacco and combustion in general. Need help!

This is a area for non canna hobbies and interests to be discussed.
Marcus
GR420 Leg End

Re: Quitting tobacco and combustion in general. Need help!

Post by Marcus »

@sybarite ... Another question.

:oh-shit:

Have you tried bubble hash in the flowerpot?

I think that could swing it for me if it worked well and was easy to clean up.

:running-around:

The wife has buckled and said yes... Only took me about 3 years of moaning. :viking:

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
sybarite
Known User

Post by sybarite »

Marcus wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 9:13 pm
@sybarite ... Another question.

:oh-shit:

Have you tried bubble hash in the flowerpot?

I think that could swing it for me if it worked well and was easy to clean up.

The wife has buckled and said yes... Only took me about 3 years of moaning. :viking:
:lol: That's the way, grind them down with constant repetition.

I have never tried bubble hash ever, but I have pressed hash from kief and vaped that in the Flowerpot. I kind of squish it into thin flakes or tiny crumbs, which works well. I never could get it to work with my old Volcano, because it probably didn't get hot enough. The ShovelHead bowl is super easy to clean. I put mine in a ramekin of iso, then put that in a saucepan of shallow water on the hob until it starts to simmer, then take off the heat - sort of a bain-marie type scenario, then brush any remaining crud off with a small brush, then run under hot water and it's as good as new.
These users thanked the author sybarite for the post (total 2):
Marcus (Fri May 06, 2022 9:43 pm) • duke (Fri May 06, 2022 10:13 pm)

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Post by Captain Beefheart »

tbh ive never tried to give up tabacco i like a good chong on a dooby half + half,for me its the only way during the daytime in work as chonging a bong would look odd. anyway i hope it pl;eases your chest + stuff but not for me,ive tried them vapes bought a few and they all taste like hot plastic warmed up imho...some like rubber boots + imho sucking on them will fuk your chest up :rolf: good luck. :oik!:
These users thanked the author Captain Beefheart for the post (total 4):
duke (Fri May 06, 2022 10:01 pm) • sybarite (Fri May 06, 2022 10:04 pm) • Herbalist (Fri May 06, 2022 10:10 pm) • Cave Hill Cole (Sat May 07, 2022 2:08 pm)

seymore_budz
Respected Member

Post by seymore_budz »

Congratulations on giving up the tobacco! I gave up tobacco 7 years ago after smoking for about 20 years. After a couple of tries using nicotine vape I went cold turkey and managed to kick it completely.

As far as vape are concerned, I went through a few like the PAX and Da Vinci before settling on a Crafty for a few years. The Crafty was the best of the bunch when it came to mini vapes but the crap thing was the battery on the Crafty. It was always OK charge. About 4 years ago I treated myself to a Mighty vape and never looked back. IMO it's the best one on the market by a long shot. Last year I upgraded to a Mighty+ and my missus had the old Mighty to try and give up tobacco too. She didn't give up the tobacco but she had given up spliffs now and only smokes weed through the Mighty.
These users thanked the author seymore_budz for the post (total 2):
Herbalist (Sat May 07, 2022 2:01 pm) • Greenfingers (Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:33 pm)
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Herbalist
Bud Of The Year Winner 2022

Post by Herbalist »

So my vape died. Power button failed so i ditched the cheap vape and managed to pick up a Mighty on the bay for £140. I have been using it for about a week now and what a difference. The weed seems to last longer, it browns more evenly and i get a lot more vapour from the mighty that i did the cheapo P.O.S. i didn't want to pay full price for for the mighty so got one second hand but if I'd known how good they are i probably would've paid full wack.
These users thanked the author Herbalist for the post (total 6):
seymore_budz (Mon May 30, 2022 1:48 pm) • 2-Scoops (Mon May 30, 2022 1:49 pm) • chillbert42 (Mon May 30, 2022 2:54 pm) • MrNice (Mon May 30, 2022 5:22 pm) • Cave Hill Cole (Tue May 31, 2022 10:17 pm) • GMO (Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:49 am)
Making plans with a stoner is like being with a prostitute. They tell you they’re coming, but you know it’s a lie.

Wayne36
Known User

Post by Wayne36 »

Man probally one of the worst and hardest habits to kick especially for me it's a struggle I find myself very irritated if I cant smoke cigs maybe one day as I can feel it affecting me very much
These users thanked the author Wayne36 for the post:
Herbalist (Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:15 pm)

Herbalist
Bud Of The Year Winner 2022

Post by Herbalist »

Wayne36 wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 7:30 pm
Man probally one of the worst and hardest habits to kick especially for me it's a struggle I find myself very irritated if I cant smoke cigs maybe one day as I can feel it affecting me very much
Best of luck to you man. Sometimes it just takes waking up one day and saying nope, no more. Im struggling a little while im at work. I do a lot of miles and sometimes the douche flute just doesn't cut it.
These users thanked the author Herbalist for the post:
Wayne36 (Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:45 pm)

Wayne36
Known User

Post by Wayne36 »

Herbalist wrote:
Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:20 pm
Wayne36 wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 7:30 pm
Best of luck to you man. Sometimes it just takes waking up one day and saying nope, no more. Im struggling a little while im at work. I do a lot of miles and sometimes the douche flute just doesn't cut it.
I have tried the flute lol vape pen I did good for a bit ... have tried patches gives me bad nightmares and also have tried champax a few times that makes dreams so intense last time I took it broke out in bad hives ... I have done drugs etc and never got addicted but smokes is the hardest thing :(
These users thanked the author Wayne36 for the post:
Herbalist (Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:54 pm)

Marcus
GR420 Leg End

Post by Marcus »

Well, I've been and gone and got me a flowerpot and after running it for a while I can honestly say for domestic plug in use, don't even look at another brand of vape.

I've not even run a portable in the garden since getting this thing... My laziness loses the battle and I get off my arse and go to my 'vapestation' now. :running-around: :lol:

Just remember the shiny bits are hot and you will still have fingerprints left on your fingers.

:strangling:

How's the quitting going @Herbalist you getting on with the new vape?
These users thanked the author Marcus for the post (total 2):
Tictok (Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:54 pm) • Herbalist (Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:47 pm)

Tictok
Known User

Post by Tictok »

Marcus wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:24 pm
Well, I've been and gone and got me a flowerpot and after running it for a while I can honestly say for domestic plug in use, don't even look at another brand of vape.

I've not even run a portable in the garden since getting this thing... My laziness loses the battle and I get off my arse and go to my 'vapestation' now. :running-around: :lol:

Just remember the shiny bits are hot and you will still have fingerprints left on your fingers.

:strangling:

How's the quitting going @Herbalist you getting on with the new vape?
Very nice M, do they make much noise? That's what put me off the Volcano.

How has your experience been with it? I'm tempted.
These users thanked the author Tictok for the post:
Marcus (Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:33 pm)

Return to “Non Canna Realated Hobbies And Interests”