dukes fun powerchair builds

This is a area for non canna hobbies and interests to be discussed.
2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Re: dukes fun powerchair builds

Post by 2-Scoops »

Duke your back yard reminds me of the house i pass when im Chaple St Leonards when i`m going up bookies or for paper, guy who lives their has a shed loads leccy chairs/scooters he hires out to disabled and elderly holiday makers, he`s killing down their, it`s OAP central near Robin Hood bingo hall lolZzz. I like your DIY build, im all for souping things up. :nice:
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post (total 2):
duke (Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:08 pm) • Budgie (Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:13 pm)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
Budgie

Post by Budgie »

Bloody hell @duke you mean the NHS actually caved in and gave you a budget to work with, after all the shenanigans and head-banging you had to go through I'm chuffed to bits for you,

And I like your handy work fella. CoilOver shocks and tilt-bars ha ha, Sounds like you're prepping for a drag race. All you need to find now is a half decent floating seat like a farmers/truckers, maybe a wishbone chassis and the jobs a good un. :nice:

Ive only just entered the world of mobility chariots/wheel chairs and I'm in the same boat there, cant get a 15mph one as had licensee taken off me and the 8mph one I have now is still too slow. No suspension either so isn't good on our local pavements either.

I had to build a set of ramps to get over the door threshold and they're a bit steep so I have to go full torque getting in and out of the house because the clearance is very tight and it bottoms out otherwise. And these scooter way an absolute ton, about 200kg fully loaded meain its a bloody tow when it does bottom out. Good thing is though, I fly out of the door, cstching air, like a dog out of a trap pmsl, neighbours kids love it and laugh they're tits off at me coming on all Ben Hur , yeeehaaa.
These users thanked the author Budgie for the post:
duke (Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:33 pm)

duke
Respected Member

Post by duke »

2-Scoops wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:27 pm
Duke your back yard reminds me of the house i pass when im Chaple St Leonards when i`m going up bookies or for paper, guy who lives their has a shed loads leccy chairs/scooters he hires out to disabled and elderly holiday makers, he`s killing down their, it`s OAP central near Robin Hood bingo hall lolZzz. I like your DIY build, im all for souping things up. :nice:
hi jimmi if i end up with anymore i think tina will throttle me!not my fault she cant decide which of her 3 chairs to sell!oap chairs suck jimmi scary shite erying to cross a busy road with one i can tell you,brown trousers time as that car/lorry/bus starts pulling away and your chair still hasnt moved :oh-shit: delays are sooooo dangerous and they think its safe?crazy as noone would accept a car that drove like that!cheers
Budgie wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:38 pm
Bloody hell @duke you mean the NHS actually caved in and gave you a budget to work with, after all the shenanigans and head-banging you had to go through I'm chuffed to bits for you,

And I like your handy work fella. CoilOver shocks and tilt-bars ha ha, Sounds like you're prepping for a drag race. All you need to find now is a half decent floating seat like a farmers/truckers, maybe a wishbone chassis and the jobs a good un. :nice:

Ive only just entered the world of mobility chariots/wheel chairs and I'm in the same boat there, cant get a 15mph one as had licensee taken off me and the 8mph one I have now is still too slow. No suspension either so isn't good on our local pavements either.

I had to build a set of ramps to get over the door threshold and they're a bit steep so I have to go full torque getting in and out of the house because the clearance is very tight and it bottoms out otherwise. And these scooter way an absolute ton, about 200kg fully loaded meain its a bloody tow when it does bottom out. Good thing is though, I fly out of the door, cstching air, like a dog out of a trap pmsl, neighbours kids love it and laugh they're tits off at me coming on all Ben Hur , yeeehaaa.
hi budgie
the chairs now have a home outdoors,well 2 do and 3 indoors is better so tina can use her indoor chair fully and get around the house easy without an obstacle course,we got a shed now nearly finished outside by our frontdoor and it will have adaptions ie handrail and a nice new surface of some type as yet unknown in the hallway as the chairs tend to eat flooring :naughty: one of my chairs left burn marks on the kitchen lino,right through it! :rolf: she was cross.
anyhow this is the little shed i been building nearly finished,spot the missed bits of creosote!
ImageImage
still got wiring to put in for chargers and a light and my poxy useless frustrating hands do not help trying to stuff 3 poxy wires in a hole and tighten a screw ,makes me swear as well!!!!!! :topic:
if you ever want a proper wheelchair one that does atleast 6 mph and is modernised im your man,peace
These users thanked the author duke for the post (total 3):
Budgie (Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:26 pm) • MrNice (Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:48 pm) • 2-Scoops (Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:38 am)
sussex pet rescue fundraiser https://sussexpetrescue.org
help rescued dogs by donating for good karma and because its nice to give, :thanks:
link to diary viewtopic.php?f=26&t=7385

MrNice
Respected Member

Post by MrNice »

lol "one of my chairs left burn marks on the kitchen lino"

Burning rubber duke i like it better traction warm tires
These users thanked the author MrNice for the post:
duke (Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:55 pm)

Return to “Non Canna Realated Hobbies And Interests”