Has anyone watched Elon Musk with Joe Rogan?

This is a area for non canna hobbies and interests to be discussed.
Bulls
Coco Grower

Has anyone watched Elon Musk with Joe Rogan?

Post by Bulls »

Has anyone watched the podcast? What do you think?

Has anyone watched his last podcast?

These users thanked the author Bulls for the post (total 2):
Keeno (Wed May 20, 2020 12:09 pm) • Nanook (Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:43 am)

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
Keeno
Site Admin

Re: Has anyone watched Elon Musk with Joe Rogan?

Post by Keeno »

I watched this recently. I go back and forth with Elon Musk. Of all the billionaires out there he seems to genuinely want to help and move the human race forward. But some of it does worry me. This implant to the brain..... doing what he says it is will helping many serious illnesses, curing them, amazing stuff. But I have serious concerns well. He mentions it could in time improve us as a race, add abiliylties or improve them.

My issue with that is how much would such a thing cost, that's if you even wanted it in the first place. Its not going to be cheap, meaning that the people with money would have access to a item that could make you more intelligent, more physically able.

Then onto the other side if it. You can make your phone as private as you want but it's not. I had a conversation about a gazebo a while back, next day gazebos are being advertised on a apps I use. Location, time doing things, sleeping etc. Google and other companies can track this with it even with your phone on airplane mode. Whats to stop something like this brain implant going further. And the scariest bit is us, we know these phones do all of the above but we just crack on, it's become normality. It scares me to think what could become normality with a brain implant like they are developing.

I think his hearts in the right place but he wont be in control of it all forever.
These users thanked the author Keeno for the post (total 2):
Bulls (Wed May 20, 2020 2:39 pm) • Minty (Wed May 20, 2020 6:30 pm)

MrNice
Respected Member

Post by MrNice »

Elon Musk the devil
These users thanked the author MrNice for the post:
Keeno (Wed May 20, 2020 2:54 pm)

Bulls
Coco Grower

Post by Bulls »

What he is basically saying is that AI already exists. Your phone is basically an external copy of yourself, including with your laptop/pc and all you have on a cloud. The only thing that separates us from what he's doing now is ...the speed that we communicate with the AI. What neurolink is doing is..basically connecting your brain directly. Scary shit! I am not sure I'd want to live in the world 20 years from now. I struggle to understand him at times. He is both warning us about AI and yet he's the one closer to making things possible. Or at least that we know ...
These users thanked the author Bulls for the post:
Keeno (Wed May 20, 2020 2:54 pm)

MrNice
Respected Member

Post by MrNice »

Mr Bulls
Check this out if yr talking bout AI Sophia the Human-Like Robot skip video to 2:28

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg_tJvCA8zw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MjIU4eq__A

MrNice
Respected Member

Post by MrNice »

Another one too check out

Google Duplex: A.I. Assistant Calls Local Businesses To Make Appointments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5VN56jQMWM

Minty
Respected Member

Post by Minty »

Keeno wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 12:27 pm
I think his hearts in the right place but he wont be in control of it all forever.
I love Elon and find him so interesting but that statement pretty much sums it up. What happens when he gets the NEXT big idea he wants to work on and sells off the old project. Same argument would be if he is not doing it someone else will eventually. I would rather him do that Amazon's Beezo for example.

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

its mad shit

i flip flop with him alot. he talks about topics i enjoy tho
These users thanked the author GMO for the post:
Minty (Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:27 am)
“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

MrNice
Respected Member

Post by MrNice »

He sold out..............$100 million

Spotify shook up the podcast world on Tuesday when popular and polarizing podcaster Joe Rogan announced his show “The Joe Rogan Experience” would become a Spotify exclusive this September. But it wasn’t a total surprise — the news further bolstered Spotify’s high-profile podcasting moves from the past year and a half.

The exclusive Rogan deal exceeded $100 million, according to the Wall Street Journal, making it one of the largest single podcast deals the industry has ever seen. It was clearly a big enough offer to get Rogan, who earns hefty ad revenue via his eight million YouTube subscribers following, to remove his previous podcasts from YouTube later this year. The deal, which sent Spot’s stock rocketing upward this week, is the company’s most serious step into podcasting so far. Whereas other streaming services like Apple and Amazon don’t have to rely on their music platforms for broader profitability, Spotify does — meaning it has to aggressively expand its non-music offerings if it doesn’t want to rely on record companies for revenue forever.

Minty
Respected Member

Post by Minty »

Just mentioned this to @Nanook on a totally different context but basically this is what happened to Telsa stock after Elon smoked a joint:-
image.png
They got over it and now he is allowed to implant chips into peoples brains ;o)

I love me some Elon Musk - Dude is a fucking legend.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
These users thanked the author Minty for the post:
Nanook (Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:44 am)

Return to “Non Canna Realated Hobbies And Interests”